whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

Im all ears.
How about treating people as individuals and holding them responsible for their acts without regard to their race creed or color. Maybe this sounds corny to you but it is an ideal we strive for that makes this country great.

The most valuable allies we have in our fight against radical Islamic terrorist are Muslims. If by our actions we turn peacefully Muslims in this nation and the world against us by proving to them that all the claims by the radicals are true, then the war is lost.

Now that sounds like the usual drivel we hear all the time. Americans must show tolerance and respect towards others when it should be the other way around. These muslims here in America should be preaching too the ones that want to make problems in some of those muslim countries, not try to teach or tell us that we should be the ones who must show tolerance and respect. And where are the christian churches? Why aren't they backing their own kind, instead of condemning them? The Koran is full of hatred and violence. It is a very good idea to burn such a book.
You know Americans never had these problems until we started with trying to multiculturalize America. When our traditonal immigrants were coming from Britian and Europe, they settled in with no problems because basically we were from the same background, race of people, where as of now the immigration policy has been changed to allow more people from the third world into the country and now America must kiss their butts and show tolerance,sensitivity and understanding and they do not have too. This needs to change. Anybody coming too America should be told that they should leave their world and culture behind and become American and live like Americans. They are the ones that should show tolerance and sensitivity towards Americans or go back home.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Im all ears.
Such a dangling question.

How about telling us how you expect (or simply believe) this takeover will be effected. How will they go about it? How long will it take? What do you know and/or what have you seen and/or heard to cause your anticipation? Where have you learned about it?

You've got far more to fear from the chupacabra than an Islamic take over.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
H. L. Mencken

Im all ears.
How about treating people as individuals and holding them responsible for their acts without regard to their race creed or color. Maybe this sounds corny to you but it is an ideal we strive for that makes this country great.

The most valuable allies we have in our fight against radical Islamic terrorist are Muslims. If by our actions we turn peacefully Muslims in this nation and the world against us by proving to them that all the claims by the radicals are true, then the war is lost.

Now that sounds like the usual drivel we hear all the time. Americans must show tolerance and respect towards others when it should be the other way around. These muslims here in America should be preaching too the ones that want to make problems in some of those muslim countries, not try to teach or tell us that we should be the ones who must show tolerance and respect. And where are the christian churches? Why aren't they backing their own kind, instead of condemning them? The Koran is full of hatred and violence. It is a very good idea to burn such a book.
You know Americans never had these problems until we started with trying to multiculturalize America. When our traditonal immigrants were coming from Britian and Europe, they settled in with no problems because basically we were from the same background, race of people, where as of now the immigration policy has been changed to allow more people from the third world into the country and now America must kiss their butts and show tolerance,sensitivity and understanding and they do not have too. This needs to change. Anybody coming too America should be told that they should leave their world and culture behind and become American and live like Americans. They are the ones that should show tolerance and sensitivity towards Americans or go back home.
America is not trying to be multicultural. It has been multicultural for 200 years; a melting pot of just about every nationality, race, and creed on earth; a country where we aspire to treat everyone as an individual, not as just a Christian, Jew, or Muslim, not as Black, White, or Oriental but as an American. Maybe this is drivel to you, but not to millions of Americans who fought and died for these ideals.

20100809151559416.jpg

Arrest the radicals and send them to a mental institution.

Well yes! Great idea!! First, build a real big institution in the Bible belt, 2 or 3 states wide should do. And start with Falwell, Swaggart & Baker, then move onto that nut down in Florida and all those crazies on TV. And sticka ll those Muslims in there as well, I don't want to discriminate when it comes to radicaL religious crazies. If they got a cross on the neck, a turbine on the head, a hicken in their hand, or a rosary, throw their asses in there and start drowning them in lithium and psychocotic drugs. Throw all the religious symbols, books, and anything religious in there with them. They will kill themselves off in a week.:lol:

The biggest thread to America is not Islam, it is 'progressives'.

Hey Cal, where is that big progressive "thread?" Have a link?:lol:

So why would a progressive be a threat to America? Hmm. Did one leave you in the learch, or..................?

Some of you radical Islamist lovers and many Muslim apologists may be offended and if so then rebut the following. Where are the millions of peaceful Muslims standing up and denouncing what their 'radical brothers' are doing? I don't see them trying to stop any of this terror around the world. Just like the Imam in NYC who seems to be more interested in jamming the mosque down our throats right near the WTC site for what I see as obvious reasons, not peace, if he wanted PEACE, he wouldn't be proceeding with something that is inflaming the American people.

Why not just wait till 'they' attack America again,killing untold numbers, and then continue the threads on how peaceful their religion really is? I for one have a lot of doubts, not that anyone else's religions are 'squeaky clean', but no where near what the Qu'ran's contents commands the Muslims to follow.
I don't believe that ALL Muslims believe in the extreme violence and hate written in the Qu'ran, maybe because they haven't read or understood it, who knows. If someone wishes to enlighten me, have at it.

According to this source:

This is happening as we speak
In truth, the Qur’an not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also commands them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule.

THIS is happening as we speak,nothing has changed!
Muhammad organized 65 military campaigns in the last ten years of his life and personally led 27 of them. The more power that he attained, the smaller the excuse needed to go to battle, until finally he began attacking tribes merely because they were not part of his growing empire.
And this:
Companions of Muhammad lived to see Islam declare war on every major religion in the world in just the first few decades following his death - pressing the Jihad against Hindus, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Buddhists.

TheReligionofPeace - Myths of Islam

I and we shall wait to be enlightened by those Scholars of the Qu'ran, Now tell me we non-Muslims should not be suspicious of the contents of the Qu'ran and those who believe in it!

One first step to stop this nonsense is,that ALL Muslims around the world stand up and PROTEST this insanity of their Muslim brothers and sisters.

Try to be civil.

Last edited:
The biggest thread to America is not Islam, it is 'progressives'.

Hey Cal, where is that big progressive "thread?" Have a link?:lol:

So why would a progressive be a threat to America? Hmm. Did one leave you in the learch, or..................?

It didn't leave me in any thing - learch or other. Thanks for caring though.

So thar you go grrrl, progressives are not so bad after all. We might lick your thigh, but we won't leave you in the lerch..........................:eek:

Since 19 of the 21 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, why didn't we establish democracy in Saudi Arabia and fee those people from Saudi tyranny?

It is Saudi Arabia and its madrassas that are a threat to the Middle East.

The Saudi royal family had its hand in 9/11. Saudi Arabia is where bin Laden got his money.

Before we attack Iran we need to end the Saudi threat.

Saudi Arabia is when al Qaeda is coming from also.

Let's get Saudii Arabia and the Saudi royal family. It would be easy to decapitate the royal family with one cruise missile barrage.

Hmm, sounds like an old 911 melody. The problem was Bush had someone else take his tests at college, so his geography major failed him when he reached the ME. Striking out at the Big Oval map he told his Generals to attack thar!!! Thinking it was Suadie Arabia, he actually pinned Iraq on the map. Rummy was quite upset that his old buddie Saddam had become the target. In retaliation Rummy had a billion dollars in unmarked bills sent to Iraq, where he transfered them to Switzerland. And that my friend is why he smiles so much.

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

Chicken littles? How about Britain?

In sub-chapter America: A Sharia-Compliant State, Rauf states “(w)hat I am demonstrating is that the American political structure is Shariah compliant, for a „state inhabited predominantly by Muslims neither defines nor makes it synonymous with an Islamic state. It can become truly Islamic only by virtues of a conscious application of the sociopolitical tenets of Islam to the life of the national, and by an incorporation of those tenets in the basic constitution of the country.? By the same token, a state that does incorporate such sociopolitical tenets has become a de facto Islamic state even if there are no Muslims in name living there, for it expresses the ideals of the good society according to Islamic principles. For America to score even higher on the „Islamic? or „Shariah Compliance? scale, America would need to do two things: invite the voices of all religions to join the dialogue in shaping the nation?s practical life, and allow religious communities more leeway to judge among themselves according to their own laws” 86).

The Baltimore Reporter

Creeping sharia. It's not just a bumper sticker.

For someone with the screen name "anti-war", you seem quite "pro war" when it comes to invading Saudi Arabia. I'd love to see those madrasses closed and a stop to the funding of them here in the U.S. But we don't need nukes to do that.

Some of you radical Islamist lovers and many Muslim apologists* may be offended and if so then rebut the following. Where are the millions of peaceful Muslims standing up and denouncing what their 'radical brothers' are doing? I don't see them trying to stop any of this terror around the world. Just like the Imam in NYC who seems to be more interested in jamming the mosque down our throats right near the WTC site for what I see as obvious reasons, not peace, if he wanted PEACE, he wouldn't be proceeding with something that is inflaming the American people.

Why not just wait till 'they' attack America again,killing untold numbers, and then continue the threads on how peaceful their religion really is? I for one have a lot of doubts, not that anyone else's religions are 'squeaky clean', but no where near what the Qu'ran's contents commands the Muslims to follow.
I don't believe that ALL Muslims believe in the extreme violence and hate written in the Qu'ran, maybe because they haven't read or understood it, who knows. If someone wishes to enlighten me, have at it.

According to this source:

This is happening as we speak
In truth, the Qur’an not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also commands them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule.
THIS is happening as we speak,nothing has changed!
Muhammad organized 65 military campaigns in the last ten years of his life and personally led 27 of them. The more power that he attained, the smaller the excuse needed to go to battle, until finally he began attacking tribes merely because they were not part of his growing empire.
And this:
Companions of Muhammad lived to see Islam declare war on every major religion in the world in just the first few decades following his death - pressing the Jihad against Hindus, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Buddhists.
TheReligionofPeace - Myths of Islam

I and we shall wait to be enlightened by those Scholars of the Qu'ran, Now tell me we non-Muslims should not be suspicious of the contents of the Qu'ran and those who believe in it!

One first step to stop this nonsense is,that ALL Muslims around the world stand up and PROTEST this insanity of their Muslim brothers and sisters.

Try to be civil.
*They don't exist, don't bother with "Islamist lovers and many Muslim apologists" as they are too far gone in the head to be helped, they live in that fantasy world with faeries, and Karl Marx ferrying them through the chocolate river and to candy mountain. The only Muslims not wanting our death, as well as the death of western civilization (that includes America) are secular Muslims.

You can find some of them in the Middle East (though persecuted and killed in places like Iran, Iraq,etc), and most especially in Albania (the only majority Muslim nation that loves America and doesn't hate Jews).

Just leave them to their fantasy, and visit Albania some day. You will find plenty of Muslims willing to give you a hug, or a smile and invite you for a nice dinner or a chat. This is different of course to the vast majority of Muslims who would rather put a knife through your back, or shoot you with an ak47. :lol:

Forum List

Back