whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

A good dose of trashy gaudy American pop - culture ..as long as the masses embrace that they wont be embracing Islam anytime soon.
That doesn't seem to be working, so far.....

snookie_370x278.jpg

842.gif
835.gif
842.gif
835.gif

Im all ears.
It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for ya​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seAKgHP8PvE]YouTube - Lewis Black, Minus the Expletives, on God, Religion[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Soy0rKIdV8&p=925A8390E9E3E2CE&playnext=1&index=22[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ZoPfK9MmQ[/ame]

:clap2:

Last edited:
I have no idea because I don't think about because it's not going to happen.

Some of you radical Islamist lovers and many Muslim apologists may be offended and if so then rebut the following. Where are the millions of peaceful Muslims standing up and denouncing what their 'radical brothers' are doing? I don't see them trying to stop any of this terror around the world. Just like the Imam in NYC who seems to be more interested in jamming the mosque down our throats right near the WTC site for what I see as obvious reasons, not peace, if he wanted PEACE, he wouldn't be proceeding with something that is inflaming the American people.

Why not just wait till 'they' attack America again,killing untold numbers, and then continue the threads on how peaceful their religion really is? I for one have a lot of doubts, not that anyone else's religions are 'squeaky clean', but no where near what the Qu'ran's contents commands the Muslims to follow.
I don't believe that ALL Muslims believe in the extreme violence and hate written in the Qu'ran, maybe because they haven't read or understood it, who knows. If someone wishes to enlighten me, have at it.

According to this source:

This is happening as we speak
In truth, the Qur’an not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also commands them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule.

THIS is happening as we speak,nothing has changed!
Muhammad organized 65 military campaigns in the last ten years of his life and personally led 27 of them. The more power that he attained, the smaller the excuse needed to go to battle, until finally he began attacking tribes merely because they were not part of his growing empire.
And this:
Companions of Muhammad lived to see Islam declare war on every major religion in the world in just the first few decades following his death - pressing the Jihad against Hindus, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Buddhists.

TheReligionofPeace - Myths of Islam

I and we shall wait to be enlightened by those Scholars of the Qu'ran, Now tell me we non-Muslims should not be suspicious of the contents of the Qu'ran and those who believe in it!

One first step to stop this nonsense is,that ALL Muslims around the world stand up and PROTEST this insanity of their Muslim brothers and sisters.

Try to be civil.

There were many demonstrations in the Islamic world against the terrorists of 9-11. However, by our needless invasion of Iraq on the basis of lies, we turned potential allies into advesaries. Not only that, we embraced people that from the start did not like us, such as the Pakistanies.

You want to spew your drivel and hatred, that is your right. But it brands you as no better than the people that attacked this nation.

Timeline for September following the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tuesday, September 18
12:30 PM Rudy Giuliani press briefing: 49,553 tons removed to Fresh Kills Landfill in 3,788 trucks. 218 confirmed dead, 152 identified. 37 uniformed officers, 32 firefighters, 2 E.M.T.'s, 2 Port Authority Police officers and one New Jersey Fire Department firefighter.[8]
2:30 PM Ari Fleischer press briefing. The U.S. intends to go after terrorism whenever it threatens the United States, not all terrorism.
2:50 PM US Attorney General John Ashcroft press briefing: 96,000 tips. There may have been more than four planes targeted for hijacking. INS will have 48 hours (or unlimited time under emergencies) instead of the previous 24 in which to decide whether to charge detained individuals. This will allow them to detain the 75 individuals held in connection with the investigation indefinitely. Permanent anti-terrorism task forces under the US Attorney General and FBI will be established to blur the lines between local and federal law enforcement and the federal intelligence agencies.
In Karachi, Pakistan more than 5,000 radical Islamist students mount the largest demonstration yet against possible U.S. military action against Afghanistan. By the standards of Karachi politics, where rallies of over fifty thousand people are common, this is regarded as unexpectedly small. Hundreds of police and paramilitary troops prevent the protesters from marching on the US consulate. An effigy of George W. Bush is alit.
A mass candle vigil is held in Tehran, Iran to mourn the loss of life in the United States.[9]

Im all ears.
How about treating people as individuals and holding them responsible for their acts without regard to their race creed or color. Maybe this sounds corny to you but it is an ideal we strive for that makes this country great.

The most valuable allies we have in our fight against radical Islamic terrorist are Muslims. If by our actions we turn peacefully Muslims in this nation and the world against us by proving to them that all the claims by the radicals are true, then the war is lost.

Now that sounds like the usual drivel we hear all the time. Americans must show tolerance and respect towards others when it should be the other way around.
.....'Cause that's where THE BIG BUCK$ ARE!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

You know Americans never had these problems until we started with trying to multiculturalize America.
Yeah......THAT'S when it started......

:rolleyes:

Radical Islam is no threat.
The Islam in the Quran and hadith Now that is a real problem.

Fitnah, You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

We all know (except the Obami Salami Adm and the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd stooges) that Radical Islam like the Al Queda is a national threat.....

But, the American Public is almost TOTALLY IGNORANT of the fact that Islam is a religion in NAME ONLY.

Islam is a POLITICAL IDEOLOGY with allah thrown in to make the cheese more binding....and to have it pass as a "religion".

Islam is WORSE than Fascism because it is not ONLY Fascistic......Islam, in addition, ENSLAVES WOMEN FOR BEING WOMEN !!!

Some of you radical Islamist lovers and many Muslim apologists may be offended and if so then rebut the following. Where are the millions of peaceful Muslims standing up and denouncing what their 'radical brothers' are doing? I don't see them trying to stop any of this terror around the world. Just like the Imam in NYC who seems to be more interested in jamming the mosque down our throats right near the WTC site for what I see as obvious reasons, not peace, if he wanted PEACE, he wouldn't be proceeding with something that is inflaming the American people.

Why not just wait till 'they' attack America again,killing untold numbers, and then continue the threads on how peaceful their religion really is? I for one have a lot of doubts, not that anyone else's religions are 'squeaky clean', but no where near what the Qu'ran's contents commands the Muslims to follow.
I don't believe that ALL Muslims believe in the extreme violence and hate written in the Qu'ran, maybe because they haven't read or understood it, who knows. If someone wishes to enlighten me, have at it.

In truth, the Qur’an not only calls Muslims to submit to Allah, it also commands them to subdue people of other religions until they are in a full state of submission to Islamic rule.

And this:
Companions of Muhammad lived to see Islam declare war on every major religion in the world in just the first few decades following his death - pressing the Jihad against Hindus, Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, and Buddhists.

I and we shall wait to be enlightened by those Scholars of the Qu'ran, Now tell me we non-Muslims should not be suspicious of the contents of the Qu'ran and those who believe in it!

One first step to stop this nonsense is,that ALL Muslims around the world stand up and PROTEST this insanity of their Muslim brothers and sisters.

Try to be civil.

There were many demonstrations in the Islamic world against the terrorists of 9-11. However, by our needless invasion of Iraq on the basis of lies, we turned potential allies into advesaries. Not only that, we embraced people that from the start did not like us, such as the Pakistanies.

You want to spew your drivel and hatred, that is your right. But it brands you as no better than the people that attacked this nation.

Timeline for September following the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tuesday, September 18
12:30 PM Rudy Giuliani press briefing: 49,553 tons removed to Fresh Kills Landfill in 3,788 trucks. 218 confirmed dead, 152 identified. 37 uniformed officers, 32 firefighters, 2 E.M.T.'s, 2 Port Authority Police officers and one New Jersey Fire Department firefighter.[8]
2:30 PM Ari Fleischer press briefing. The U.S. intends to go after terrorism whenever it threatens the United States, not all terrorism.
2:50 PM US Attorney General John Ashcroft press briefing: 96,000 tips. There may have been more than four planes targeted for hijacking. INS will have 48 hours (or unlimited time under emergencies) instead of the previous 24 in which to decide whether to charge detained individuals. This will allow them to detain the 75 individuals held in connection with the investigation indefinitely. Permanent anti-terrorism task forces under the US Attorney General and FBI will be established to blur the lines between local and federal law enforcement and the federal intelligence agencies.
In Karachi, Pakistan more than 5,000 radical Islamist students mount the largest demonstration yet against possible U.S. military action against Afghanistan. By the standards of Karachi politics, where rallies of over fifty thousand people are common, this is regarded as unexpectedly small. Hundreds of police and paramilitary troops prevent the protesters from marching on the US consulate. An effigy of George W. Bush is alit.
A mass candle vigil is held in Tehran, Iran to mourn the loss of life in the United States.[9]

Old Rocks is a bunch of Crocks......full of you know what.

Obviously, you're just another Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Muslim Arselicker, like the few others on this Forum.

Last edited:

And this:

Try to be civil.

Tuesday, September 18

We are all going to see in the coming years, a complete extinction of the limpwristed approach to viewing the world.........100% certainty. It will end up being a a display at museums all over the country, propped up in a case like a relic of a former era!!

America's perception of liberals ability to provide the necessary levels of national security has always been viewed with a high degree of suspicion and they are very aware of the foundation of their views: blame America first ( see post above - red highlight ). The limpristers think that their views are broadly held by the American public, but the complete opposite is true. Only about 30% of Americans have the "blame America first" view and it is probably far less than that number. Progressives have tried for well over 40 years to
indoctinate Americans to believe our problems with our enemies are our doing with very little success and the dynamic is never going to change. Of course, particularly with respect to Islamic fundementalism, it displays a profound ignorance of the political goals that have been intertwined with the religion WELL before the existence of the United States of America.

The extinction event will occur for liberal foreign policy views if Iran is not confronted within the next 18 months. They and only they will be held accountable for the proliferation of nuclear weapons to terrorist states = political extinction following any event.

9/11 is and always was, TOTALITARIANISM vs FREEDOM

Last edited:
The biggest thread to America is not Islam, it is 'progressives'.

Hey Cal, where is that big progressive "thread?" Have a link?:lol:

So why would a progressive be a threat to America? Hmm. Did one leave you in the learch, or..................?

It didn't leave me in any thing - learch or other. Thanks for caring though.

They just don't get it. It's one thing for a Progressive to live life with his head up his ass, it's another matter when they are behind a steering wheel in that perpetual state. No one is safe. Progressives should not drive or ride shotgun. ;)

Im all ears.
It's all bullshit folks, and it's bad for ya​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seAKgHP8PvE]YouTube - Lewis Black, Minus the Expletives, on God, Religion[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Soy0rKIdV8&p=925A8390E9E3E2CE&playnext=1&index=22]YouTube - Lewis Black - I don't care about religion[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ZoPfK9MmQ]YouTube - Lewis Black on Televangelists[/ame]

:clap2:

This dude LEWIS BLACK is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, but.....

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND SHAMAN, ONE OF THE PREMIER OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEBTURD STOOGES ON THIS FORUM.....and his STRATEGY in bringing up this perfectly sane and rational atheist.

THE OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEbturd SHAMAN is trying to have you believe that ISLAM is just another "RELIGION" that should be ignored like the other PEACABLE "RELIGIONS" !!!

The OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEbturd SHAMAN is OBFUSCATING the fact that ISLAM is a "RELIGION in NAME ONLY !!!

That ISLAM is a POLITICAL IDEOLOGY with allah thrown in to make the cheese more binding.....and lets it masquerade AS A "RELIGION !!!

ps.......for curious boardmembers who may be new to the site, as you view these threads and the attendent posts, there are some forum members with a fairly radical political view..........for example, members like Shaman and Old Rocks.......by their own admission............fall into a fringe area of the political spectrum ( see below - red dot )

European-political-spectrum.png

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

This.

People who think that radical Islam has a snowball's chance in hell of "taking over" America are either a) nutz b) huge pussies or c) have a very low opinion of Americans.

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

This.

People who think that radical Islam has a snowball's chance in hell of "taking over" America are either a) nutz b) huge pussies or c) have a very low opinion of Americans.

Or d.) are deliberately trying to scare and manipulate people.

The idea that sharia is going to replace the American civil code is absurd.

Forum List

Back