What's wrong with this guy? Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

Those who reject God have absolutely nothing to be thankful for, empty lives, lost souls.

Our Founding Fathers established our nation in such manner that the government was prohibited from establishing a state recognized religion. This was the result of the persecution of faiths by King George and the Church of England; and was the reason many immigrated to this country, prior to the Revolution.

Some have tried to claim that our Constitution is a "secular" document. It is not. The U.S. Constitution was written to give the American people the greatest amount of freedom to pursue and exercise their God-given rights; at the same time the American people had to choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. The Founding Fathers cautioned that should the time come, when Americans did not choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God, that America would no longer be a free nation. We are living the reality of the warning of our Founding Fathers.

The statist left have a very difficult time accepting that there could be more than the 3-1/2 dimensions that humanity currently occupies, despite trillions of dollars invested into the large Hadron collider to prove other wise. Not everyone has enough gray matter so as to be able to think outside of the box. Just the way it is.

63 million aborted children, in the US, since 1973 would disagree. But hey, you're cool with that, being a church elder and all. LMAO

I think that would only be accurate if the 63 million children were aborted BY the church.

We are created in God's image so God must be violent also since he did tell the Hebrews to commit genocide when cleaning out the Promised Land.

For example, in Deuteronomy 20:16-18 God orders the Israelites to "not leave alive anything that breathes… completely destroy them …", thus leading many scholars to characterize these as commands to commit genocide.

The Bible and violence - Wikipedia​

I wonder. The command to kill all the Canaanites seems ungodly.

Those who reject God have absolutely nothing to be thankful for, empty lives, lost souls.

Our Founding Fathers established our nation in such manner that the government was prohibited from establishing a state recognized religion. This was the result of the persecution of faiths by King George and the Church of England; and was the reason many immigrated to this country, prior to the Revolution.

Some have tried to claim that our Constitution is a "secular" document. It is not. The U.S. Constitution was written to give the American people the greatest amount of freedom to pursue and exercise their God-given rights; at the same time the American people had to choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. The Founding Fathers cautioned that should the time come, when Americans did not choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God, that America would no longer be a free nation. We are living the reality of the warning of our Founding Fathers.

:auiqs.jpg:

You went from "social recognition" to "political". Those two terms have nothing at all to do with each other.
I'm guessing that more letters were added to LGB, just to hurt your feelings.
No Einstein, when it goes to T, it gets political and social.

Trump's 2020 proclamation begins...

"On Thanksgiving Day, we thank God for the abundant blessings in our lives..."

In his 2023 video post to Truth Social, he thanks Almighty God first....

Biden does not mention God, only blessings....

"As families, loved ones, and friends across the country come together to celebrate Thanksgiving, let us be grateful for all the blessings of this Nation and its limitless possibilities."

Biden implies blessings come from government, and one's soul comes from the nation, not our creator.

"This Thanksgiving we are grateful for our Nation and the incredible soul of America. May we all remember that we are the United States of America — there is nothing beyond our capacity if we do it together."

Dem politicians have long known that belief in a higher power is the utmost threat to their authority, quest for utmost power, and implementation of Satan's will where women kill their own babies and the men and women created by God become a blur of changing pronouns.

If separation of church and state is not practiced, it leads to theocracy. America is not a theocracy nor will it ever be one.
Your misguided opinion is noted.

Does not change the fact separation of church and state is not found in the Constitution.

GatewayPundit. :auiqs.jpg:
gettyimages-844442676-h_2018.jpg

I think that would only be accurate if the 63 million children were aborted BY the church.

Nope, the foreign commie bitch is a big advocate for abortion while claiming to be a church elder and former Sunday school teacher. You would need to read the previous conversations to fully understand what I said.

Why isn't B political and social?
Perhaps B has the potential to be both, though B hasn't physically betrayed itself with the scalpel as T has done. This is a much more sociopolitical gesture, akin to islamic clitorectomies, a religion that desires world domination.

Your misguided opinion is noted.

Does not change the fact separation of church and state is not found in the Constitution.
We don't have the correct text at hand today to excerpt from in reply to your post. That will be forthcoming.

Nope, the foreign commie bitch is a big advocate for abortion while claiming to be a church elder and former Sunday school teacher. You would need to read the previous conversations to fully understand what I said.

An elder in what church? I am sure I could find one or two people who believe almost anything.

The fact stands that the churches did not commit murder by abortion. So it was not done as a blood sacrifice.

An elder in what church? I am sure I could find one or two people who believe almost anything.

The fact stands that the churches did not commit murder by abortion. So it was not done as a blood sacrifice.

Ordinary folks did blood sacrifices way back when, it didn't have to be done by a church official. But I'm not here to discuss blood sacrifices throughout history.

Perhaps this article will help put an end to this idiotic discussion...

I'll post the relevant portion as well as provide the link to the article in its entirety.

An Official National Holiday

Recognizing a day of thanksgiving was not restricted to the Christian communities. On October 3, 1789, George Washington proclaimed the last Thursday of November to be a day of Thanksgiving to give thanks to the “Almighty.”

Although Washington was not a Christian, but a Deist, many people in the newly formed United States of America would have seen Washington’s proclamation as referring to the Lord. Thanksgiving, as proclaimed by George Washington, would be a day of prayer to give thanks and ask God to help the nation.

Later, President Abraham Lincoln issued a proclamation on October 3, 1863, declaring Thanksgiving Day, the last Thursday of November, as a national holiday. He was urged on by Sarah Hale, who persistently campaigned for the holiday.

Lincoln hoped the observance of Thanksgiving would encourage a reunion of the nation during the Civil War. As the President that officially inaugurated the holiday, Lincoln is credited with making Thanksgiving a national holiday.

Thanksgiving Day became enmeshed with the history of the “first” Thanksgiving in 1621, to provide a nationalistic narrative to the holiday. Especially in the 1800s and 1900s, children were taught about the events at Plymouth, but with a simplistic view of the happenings.

The overarching idea was that the Native American Indians passed the land over to the new settlers, but this was not the case. Sadly, children in schools in the past and present were not taught about the colonialism behind the holiday and the bloody wars that followed the “first” Thanksgiving.

The colonies spread and thrived, eventually turning into America, at the expense and oppression of the Native Americans.

As is noted in a theological journal article about Thanksgiving, “We selectively recount the story of the pilgrims, their courage and valor, while at the same time selectively ignoring the cost their growing abundance and expansion meant for native peoples who were already living here even as some of us reap the benefits.”

Americans need to keep this in mind on the day we give thanks for our land and country.

Christians and Thanksgiving

Thus, Thanksgiving Day in America is not truly a Christian holiday. There are Christian traditions associated with the day, but the official national holiday declared by Abraham Lincoln is not rooted in Christianity. Instead, Thanksgiving is a secular or civic religious day that is grounded in America’s history and used to support nationalistic ideals.

This faux outrage about the omission of an Almighty being from Biden's Thanksgiving Declaration 2023 is without basis and, in my humble opinion, just folks looking for a reason to be angry. I don't like Biden any more than I like P01135809, but this whole thing is just stupid.
They wrote his (Biden's) words to omit God.

Forum List

Back