What's wrong with this guy? Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

If it's not political, then how do you explain the evolution of the LGB alphabet into ludicrous absurdity?

If it's not political, then how do you explain the evolution of the LGB alphabet into ludicrous absurdity?
You went from "social recognition" to "political". Those two terms have nothing at all to do with each other.
I'm guessing that more letters were added to LGB, just to hurt your feelings.

Trump Jr's Thanksgiving message attacks the FBI.

When Junior was born, Donald didn't want to name the baby after him. "What if he's a LOSER?" Trump asked. Wish granted!!!!

Karma truly is a bitch!

You are delusional wandering about talking to empty space. I am very much at peace with myself. I am not so alone that I must say thanks to emptiness.

instead you say thanks to a made up being, and somehow think that is better.

might as well say thanks to Santa on Christmas morning.

So once again you have nothing. Your concession is noted FuckBoi.

All it took was one google search to uncover the true history of Thanksgiving as a long standing native tradition when the Europeans arrived. You could do that, but you don't do that. You just continue to post whatever Trump tells you to post, call people "liars" and "vermin" when you're proven wrong.

I've paraphrased a wise old saying you should consider: It is better to sit quietly and let people think you're an idiot, than to post insults and abuse when your ass is handed to you on a plate, and remove all doubt.

Try giving thanks to those who's traditions you appropriate from time to time.
Same debunked lies, vermin.

instead you say thanks to a made up being, and somehow think that is better.

might as well say thanks to Santa on Christmas morning.

On Thanksgiving, I gave thanks for Don. Don takes care of his mother, my next door neighbour, his cousin, my friend Kathy, a local farmer and his wife, and a woman he calls the "crazy cat lady", who lives outside of town. My sewing machine broke down and I texted Don as to when he could drive me into the city to get it fixed. I am thankful for Don without whom my life would not be the same. Handyman, chauffeur, personal shopper, pet sitter, and all around decent human being.

At Thanksgiving I give thanks to all of the people who are in my life - family, friends, doctors, people I do business with. Any Thanksgiving prayers I make are for their continued good health and happiness.

Looks like Biden pissed in your cornflakes again this morning, right Agarn?

Now they're saying "What did Biden give up to get those hostages". It makes their heads explode every time Biden does something remarkable - like signing an Agreement to get China to stop supplying Fentanyal ingredients to Mexican cartels, or India to shop buying Oil from Russia, or getting Hamas and Isreal to cease fire and exchange hostages.

No thanks for getting some of the hostages out, and stopping the killing. That's the great blessing. They've stopped killing each other. For now. But every minute is lives saves.

Now they're saying "What did Biden give up to get those hostages". It makes their heads explode every time Biden does something remarkable - like signing an Agreement to get China to stop supplying Fentanyal ingredients to Mexican cartels, or India to shop buying Oil from Russia, or getting Hamas and Isreal to cease fire and exchange hostages.

No thanks for getting some of the hostages out, and stopping the killing. That's the great blessing. They've stopped killing each other. For now. But every minute is lives saves.
Aaaaaaand you raise the bar for stupid yet again....

That's correct: the separation of church and state (is by default [italics]) the freedom from religion. Therefore, freedom to choose has to include this process, which the Founders were already clued up about after having studied the religious delirium that had gone on in Europe and the UK for so many centuries.
Separation of church and state isn't in the Constitution.

Reagan was light years more coherent on his last day then Tater was on his first, vermin.
Looks like Biden pissed in your cornflakes again after good news about the hostage release, right ass biter?

They'd rather see the hostages held in Gaza rather then see Biden get any credit.

Still soiling themselves every day over the loss.

Those who reject God have absolutely nothing to be thankful for, empty lives, lost souls.

Our Founding Fathers established our nation in such manner that the government was prohibited from establishing a state recognized religion. This was the result of the persecution of faiths by King George and the Church of England; and was the reason many immigrated to this country, prior to the Revolution.

Some have tried to claim that our Constitution is a "secular" document. It is not. The U.S. Constitution was written to give the American people the greatest amount of freedom to pursue and exercise their God-given rights; at the same time the American people had to choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves according to the Ten Commandments of God. The Founding Fathers cautioned that should the time come, when Americans did not choose to govern themselves, control themselves, sustain themselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God, that America would no longer be a free nation. We are living the reality of the warning of our Founding Fathers.

God will remove Potato...soon

America is not full of a bunch of Wiccans, fruitcake.

Constantine?

The choice to use Dec 25th as Christmas is not random. It was a common holiday for pagans and the Christians found it easier to convert the pagans if they let them keep their holidays and just changed the meaning.

Jesus was probably born around September.

Forum List

Back