What's wrong with Michelle Obama ....

:lol:

I assume you have some scientific study that backs up this drivel about '90% hate' and 10% of valid complaints'.

Moron.

You mean other than bile-filled posts from people like you?

I mean, I don't support the guy, but just once, I'd like to see one of you guys admit that Bush dealt him a pretty shitty hand. You know, just to be honest and stuff.

But you'll throw principles out the door, support the Magic Underpants guy, and wonder why he loses when people figure out he's just plain weird.

Try and focus, for once in your life... this thread is about Michelle Obama and her healthy eating campaign for kids.

Idiot.

I see the larger problem, I'm sorry you can't, woman who gets on here every day and hates on Obama.

Didn't vote for the guy, but don't hate him like you do. Not like people who get on here and call her a wookie like someone just did and you said nothing about it.

You won't win with hate, but it's really all you have to offer.

While most first lady's have a project, only michelle obama uses the power of her husband's office to make her pet peeves the law of the land. She dictates what your children will be able to eat, while at the same time stuffing her great and bottomless maw with fat cakes. Her attitude screams "this is for ME" and you have whatever I say you can have. She gives orders, now she gives orders to the nation.

As for what else is wrong with her, most of it is not her fault. She is a gargantuan yeti of a woman with an underbite that would more comfortable on the face of an orc.

I dont hate wookies. I hate that bitch.

Why?

Frankly, I just don't see it.

I mean, what other horrible thing has she done that makes you hate her and call her by a misogynistic name? (I mean "bitch", not "Wookie").

We have this obsession with president's wives that I have never really understood. We'd have a hard time naming the vice presidents very far back, but we know all the first ladies.

You mean other than bile-filled posts from people like you?

I mean, I don't support the guy, but just once, I'd like to see one of you guys admit that Bush dealt him a pretty shitty hand. You know, just to be honest and stuff.

But you'll throw principles out the door, support the Magic Underpants guy, and wonder why he loses when people figure out he's just plain weird.

Try and focus, for once in your life... this thread is about Michelle Obama and her healthy eating campaign for kids.

Idiot.

I see the larger problem, I'm sorry you can't, woman who gets on here every day and hates on Obama.

Didn't vote for the guy, but don't hate him like you do. Not like people who get on here and call her a wookie like someone just did and you said nothing about it.

You won't win with hate, but it's really all you have to offer.

Nothing wrong with hating Obama: Treason from Within and despicable American. Betrayal of the American Dream on a collossal, almost unimaginable scale. America had the wool securely pulled over its eyes during the 2008 election. ie Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Anton Reczko, Frank Marshall Davis, Barack the Stoner over at Occidental on the Foreign Student Visa, Barack Who(?) over at Columbia, courtesy of the MSM and the journolist who did their utmost to hide and perfume this Communist pile of sludge and sewage under a bushel basket.
America is just getting the mops, the brushes, the sponges, and whatever detergents necessary to cleanse this country after its been so thoroughly soiled up.

What is wrong with a First Lady ... or any other person of prominence ... encouraging healthy habits in children?

I've been having trouble with my fellow conservatives having trouble with this. Can someone set me straight on why I should be concerned?
What are her qualifications to force any of us to do what she wants? Just because she is where she is by proxy is no quaification. Now granted she is a mother...and she may suggest all she likes.

Perhaps she should take her own suggestions to heart and stop being such a hypocrite when it comes to the rest of the people of this nation.

What is wrong with a First Lady ... or any other person of prominence ... encouraging healthy habits in children?

I've been having trouble with my fellow conservatives having trouble with this. Can someone set me straight on why I should be concerned?
What are her qualifications to force any of us to do what she wants? Just because she is where she is by proxy is no quaification. Now granted she is a mother...and she may suggest all she likes.

Perhaps she should take her own suggestions to heart and stop being such a hypocrite when it comes to the rest of the people of this nation.

Was Laura Bush an expert on education? Was Nancy Reagan an expert on addiction treatment?

First Ladies are expected to take on these benign projects. but I think some people hate so much that they just can't see straight.

Not a fan of the Obamas, but I would have to agree here. I dont own a TV so I cant say when the show was on, but I hear there was this TV chef who set a goal to slim down a town full of fatties. I also heard that he got a ton of flack for it to. If this was the case, and this show was really on, then Mrs., Obama missed a grand opportunity to get her message out. I do pic on her about it, but even I have to admit that the message is a good one considering all the disgustingly fat kids, and adults we have in this country.

Nothing wrong with hating Obama: Treason from Within and despicable American. Betrayal of the American Dream on a collossal, almost unimaginable scale. America had the wool securely pulled over its eyes during the 2008 election. ie Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Anton Reczko, Frank Marshall Davis, Barack the Stoner over at Occidental on the Foreign Student Visa, Barack Who(?) over at Columbia, courtesy of the MSM and the journolist who did their utmost to hide and perfume this Communist pile of sludge and sewage under a bushel basket.
America is just getting the mops, the brushes, the sponges, and whatever detergents necessary to cleanse this country after its been so thoroughly soiled up.

Congrats, you hit all the squares in "Right Wing Bingo"...

Obama won in 2008 because the Republicans couldn't offer a better idea. Nominating John McCain was essentially admitting the GOP had screwed the pouch, and it was a bit too late for a do-over.

And frankly, this year's batch of Republican Hopefuls (or should we call them Hopeless?) make me long for John McCain, who seems like a giant compared to these dwarves.

I dont hate wookies. I hate that bitch.

Why?

Frankly, I just don't see it.

I mean, what other horrible thing has she done that makes you hate her and call her by a misogynistic name?

Started with her national public declaration that the nomination of her husband was the first time she had ever been proud of the US.

Then I read her Princeton thesis which amounted to disgust and charges of racism by the country that just paid for her Ivy league education.

She uses her race a wedge, not a lever.

I feel she has abused the public coffers on extravagances while bemoaning a different message to the masses.

I truly believe she is the one who comes up with the fuckwrangled PR stunts they pull and is more of a master of puppet than one might think.

Last edited:
Nancy Reagan promoted a cause which was against something illegal.

Laura Bush promoted a cause to help citizens get the most of something which is available to you.

Michelle Obama promotes control over the choices of what you can or cannot put in your body and has lobbied for legislative and policy change to meet that end, influenced the food industry to changes not based on personal choice but predetermined offerings that meet her design and sets the tone that food access is racially motivated in the country.

Nancy Reagan promoted a cause which was against something illegal.

Laura Bush promoted a cause to help citizens get the most of something which is available to you.

Michelle Obama promotes control over the choices of what you can or cannot put in your body and has lobbied for legislative and policy change to meet that end, influenced the food industry to changes not based on personal choice but predetermined offerings that meet her design and sets the tone that food access is racially motivated in the country.
She must have been watching intently to NYC Mayor Mikey Doomberg, and the elitist clowns in the NYC Board of Health.

New York City passes trans fat ban

Perhaps she wishes to enforce it on the rest of the nation?

The government is largely responsible for the majority of lardo's. This is largely due to the food stamp program. If kids eat nothing but hot pockets and cokes and sit on there fat ass's playing X-box all day because there single Ma does not know how or (most likely) is unwilling to proper;y feed the kids then the government needs to get involved. At least where food stamps are concerned. As for the first lady speaking up about it, its not having any real impact as our kids are still headed to a heart attack at 20.

Obama won in 2008 because the Republicans couldn't offer a better idea. Nominating John McCain was essentially admitting the GOP had screwed the pouch, and it was a bit too late for a do-over.

And frankly, this year's batch of Republican Hopefuls (or should we call them Hopeless?) make me long for John McCain, who seems like a giant compared to these dwarves.

not to derail this thread from it's intended purpose... which is actually something reasonable people to the right and left should be able to agree on...

mccain was ahead in the polls until the economy crashed. then people looked at mccain, who acted like a doddering fool, and his cartoon of a running mate and said... 'oh oh'.

Was Laura Bush an expert on education? Was Nancy Reagan an expert on addiction treatment?

First Ladies are expected to take on these benign projects. but I think some people hate so much that they just can't see straight.
Accusing me of hate? Really? Try again. She is lobbying for legislation to impose this nonsense by law. Nice she preaches this stuff...but she also needs to practice what she preaches...

Michelle isnt a reason for concern. I am glad she has taken a role in reducing childhood obesity.

But that is where we part company. Picking on McDonalds doesnt get it done.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3784-mcnannystate.jpg

County health boards banning transfats. :fu:

Repubs wont let us control our own bodies while we control theirs. :dunno:

The left has no problem whatsoever finding the starvation of poverty and childhood obesity of equal importance.

The main problem with michelle's adoption of childhood nutrition as a cause is that she is ignorant. Where is her background? On what basis would she presume to dictate to the nation what they should be eating? The job, if it exists at all, belongs to the nation's top doc, the surgeon general. As many hairstylists, make up artists, secretaries, advisors, and paid syncophants michelle doesn't have a nutritionist. If she did, no doubt that worthy person would be saying "Lay off the fat cakes".

not to derail this thread from it's intended purpose... which is actually something reasonable people to the right and left should be able to agree on...

mccain was ahead in the polls until the economy crashed. then people looked at mccain, who acted like a doddering fool, and his cartoon of a running mate and said... 'oh oh'.

Yeah, they thought choosing Palin would make all the Hillary voters swoon for a woman candidate but boy were they wrong... And people should remember that the recovery package was indeed already on the table for BOTH Obama and McCain, so blaming it all on Obama is just a silly lie...

Last edited:
The left has no problem whatsoever finding the starvation of poverty and childhood obesity of equal importance.

The main problem with michelle's adoption of childhood nutrition as a cause is that she is ignorant. Where is her background? On what basis would she presume to dictate to the nation what they should be eating? The job, if it exists at all, belongs to the nation's top doc, the surgeon general. As many hairstylists, make up artists, secretaries, advisors, and paid syncophants michelle doesn't have a nutritionist. If she did, no doubt that worthy person would be saying "Lay off the fat cakes".

She's a Lawyer.

Almost all first ladies adopt some project during their husband's terms of office. Well I don't think Hillary did but she was too busy trying to be co-president.

Michelle happened to choose a project for child nutrition. I don't have a problem with her choosing that particular project. Maybe it is because she does struggle with weight gain, etc. and that is where her heart lies. I won't presume to judge her. It is a worthy focus and let's give her props for at least putting it out there.

As for what's wrong with Michelle--which I initially expected this thread to be about :)--I do wish the first lady had a bit more fashion sense, but oh well. In the grand scheme of things, who will care ten or fifty or a hundred years from now?

:eek:

kenedy health care was hillarys baby.

But that was intended to be legislation, not a good will or benevolent project that most first ladies adopt: Roslyn Carter's work in mental health, Nancy Reagan's "Just say no" to drugs campaign, Barbara Bush's literacy project, Laura Bush's focus on literacy and education, and now Michelle Obama's crusade against child obesity.

Like I said, I think Hillary spent her eight years seeing herself as a co-president. Philanthrophy just wasn't her thing. :)

hillary was one of the top 100 lawyer in the U.S. Her interests were more substantive and no, she didn't adopt the role of the good little wifey wife.

as for the co-president thing, if you have a wife who's brilliant, why would you not seek her advice? that isn't exactly being co-president. it's having value.

she'd have been a hell of a president, too.

Forum List

Back