What's wrong with Michelle Obama ....

The left has no problem whatsoever finding the starvation of poverty and childhood obesity of equal importance.

The main problem with michelle's adoption of childhood nutrition as a cause is that she is ignorant. Where is her background? On what basis would she presume to dictate to the nation what they should be eating? The job, if it exists at all, belongs to the nation's top doc, the surgeon general. As many hairstylists, make up artists, secretaries, advisors, and paid syncophants michelle doesn't have a nutritionist. If she did, no doubt that worthy person would be saying "Lay off the fat cakes".

She's a Lawyer.

anything else you obama deranged lunatics feel like spewing about?

just wondering.

Nancy Reagan promoted a cause which was against something illegal.

Laura Bush promoted a cause to help citizens get the most of something which is available to you.

Michelle Obama promotes control over the choices of what you can or cannot put in your body and has lobbied for legislative and policy change to meet that end, influenced the food industry to changes not based on personal choice but predetermined offerings that meet her design and sets the tone that food access is racially motivated in the country.

Laura Bush was a teacher. Her project of literacy was something she knew something about.

I liked when she pimped out her daughter for a political message at the G20 with a peace T-shirt.

Demonstrates nothing is too sacred to be used to meet political ends.

The left has no problem whatsoever finding the starvation of poverty and childhood obesity of equal importance.

The main problem with michelle's adoption of childhood nutrition as a cause is that she is ignorant. Where is her background? On what basis would she presume to dictate to the nation what they should be eating? The job, if it exists at all, belongs to the nation's top doc, the surgeon general. As many hairstylists, make up artists, secretaries, advisors, and paid syncophants michelle doesn't have a nutritionist. If she did, no doubt that worthy person would be saying "Lay off the fat cakes".

It does not take to much to not be knowledgeable on what is and is not good for you to eat. If you look at the average Americans dinner plat it will contain mostly white food out of a microwave, or a chunk of slimy meat an white food, or it will be unidentifiable, and wrapped in paper. It does not take much book learning to know that if you eat some green food with your white food and meat you are on your way to being more healthy. As to the surgeon general, 99% of the country have no clue who that is. The fact that we are talking about it shows you why Michell Obama should continue to speak up about it.

You mean other than bile-filled posts from people like you?

I mean, I don't support the guy, but just once, I'd like to see one of you guys admit that Bush dealt him a pretty shitty hand. You know, just to be honest and stuff.

But you'll throw principles out the door, support the Magic Underpants guy, and wonder why he loses when people figure out he's just plain weird.

Try and focus, for once in your life... this thread is about Michelle Obama and her healthy eating campaign for kids.

Idiot.

I see the larger problem, I'm sorry you can't, woman who gets on here every day and hates on Obama.

Didn't vote for the guy, but don't hate him like you do. Not like people who get on here and call her a wookie like someone just did and you said nothing about it.

You won't win with hate, but it's really all you have to offer.

Oh, knock off the hysteria. I don't 'hate' Obama.... moron. This low IQ crap of accusing everyone of 'hate' or 'racism' or whatever the current insult of the day is might make you feel empowered but it is laughably ignorant.

While most first lady's have a project, only michelle obama uses the power of her husband's office to make her pet peeves the law of the land. She dictates what your children will be able to eat, while at the same time stuffing her great and bottomless maw with fat cakes. Her attitude screams "this is for ME" and you have whatever I say you can have. She gives orders, now she gives orders to the nation.

As for what else is wrong with her, most of it is not her fault. She is a gargantuan yeti of a woman with an underbite that would more comfortable on the face of an orc.

:eusa_liar: She dictates nothing.

It's an awareness initiative. Let's Move!

The fact that we are talking about it shows you why Michell Obama should continue to speak up about it.

Speech is one thing.

Control via legislation is another.

One man's white food and slimy meat is another's bong hit.

My choice.

And fuck her for injecting race into it too.

Try and focus, for once in your life... this thread is about Michelle Obama and her healthy eating campaign for kids.

Idiot.

I see the larger problem, I'm sorry you can't, woman who gets on here every day and hates on Obama.

Didn't vote for the guy, but don't hate him like you do. Not like people who get on here and call her a wookie like someone just did and you said nothing about it.

Oh, knock off the hysteria. I don't 'hate' Obama.... moron. This low IQ crap of accusing everyone of 'hate' or 'racism' or whatever the current insult of the day is might make you feel empowered but it is laughably ignorant.

Joe is the one who is full of hate...

Idiot.

Consider the source of the accusation. The poster has no ground to stand on when it comes to accusations of hate. Check him out on town hall and see why he got booted 5 times or more.

What is wrong with a First Lady ... or any other person of prominence ... encouraging healthy habits in children?

I've been having trouble with my fellow conservatives having trouble with this. Can someone set me straight on why I should be concerned?

I have no Problem with the idea. It's just when I hear her talk about it. She sounds so damn Condescending, and Arrogant like her Husband. Just makes me not want to listen anymore.

You only feel that way because of who they are. It has nothing to do with what they say or do.

Joe is the one who is full of hate...

I'm bored with it. It appears that that a lot of posters have the intellectual capacity of a below average 4 year old.

It does not take to much to not be knowledgeable on what is and is not good for you to eat. If you look at the average Americans dinner plat it will contain mostly white food out of a microwave, or a chunk of slimy meat an white food, or it will be unidentifiable, and wrapped in paper. It does not take much book learning to know that if you eat some green food with your white food and meat you are on your way to being more healthy. As to the surgeon general, 99% of the country have no clue who that is. The fact that we are talking about it shows you why Michell Obama should continue to speak up about it.

That's why she stuffs that gigantic mouth with french fries. She can only speak up about it because she never grasped the concept of not talking with your mouth full.

I'm a lib-leaning independent. I'm looking forward to the answer to this question also. Seems to be purely partisan posing with no substance - and that this is all they can find to gripe about re: MO speaks volumes.

Oh it's awful, it's awful, I feel SO sooo Oppressed!

Given that many children eat as many as two meals a day at school, it’s pretty clear that schools have a vital role to play if we’re going to combat the disturbing rise in childhood obesity we’ve seen in recent years. Just as clear is that schools participating in USDA’s HealthierUS School Challenge honored at the White House this week demonstrate the kind of deep commitment needed to create and maintain a healthy school environment. These schools are leaders that set an example for schools across the country.

The HealthierUS School Challenge is a key component of First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move! initiative to end childhood obesity within a generation. In February 2010, USDA and the First Lady called on stakeholders to double the number of Challenge schools in a year  a goal reached in June  and add 1,000 schools per year for two years after that.

The 1,273 challenge schools honored at the White House on Monday voluntarily agreed to provide healthy meals based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, including a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole-grain foods, and fat-free or low fat milk. Challenge schools also have to do what schools do best: They have to teach their students what it means to eat smart. They have to ensure that kids take part in regular physical activity. To achieve that goal some schools offer creative options, such as supporting walking clubs and community-sponsored sports tournaments, or by just keeping a basket of simple items available for students to use during recess, such as jump ropes or hula hoops.

First Lady Michelle Obama and USDA believe that schools can take a leadership role in helping students learn to make healthier eating and active lifestyle choices that will result in healthier children and young adults. Knowing how and why to eat smart is important, but a good diet must be balanced with adequate physical activity to maintain good health.

First Lady Michelle Obama Recognizes the HealthierUS School Challenge Participants | Let's Move!
Bubububut I want more tater tots! Waaaaa!

The fact that we are talking about it shows you why Michell Obama should continue to speak up about it.

Speech is one thing.

Control via legislation is another.

One man's white food and slimy meat is another's bong hit.

My choice.

And fuck her for injecting race into it too.

As I said, I dont own a TV, so I have not seen any speech where she injects race. And I dont care about an adult mans lard ass until the fat bastards heart explodes and My insurance go's up because he is not covered. Bad food makes you a lardo, good food does not. The only legislation I have heard about was to make the ingredient more predominant on the packaging, and things along those lines. Bush's guy Tommy Thompson wanted the same thing.

The topic is what's wrong with michelle obama. The trend is her control of what the nation decides to have for dinner. We could go further about her abysmal fashion sense and whether it is inappropriate to wear a red party dress to a funeral. But, that was a pointed effort to be disrepectful so it's okay.

As I said, I dont own a TV, so I have not seen any speech where she injects race.

And I dont care about an adult mans lard ass until the fat bastards heart explodes and My insurance go's up because he is not covered.

The whole food desert / access disparity campaign is race-centeric.

So then you ARE a proponent of outside determination of what you can eat or put in your body if only for your own cost protection assurances. Nice.

So no one buys it?

Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious.

No, he's quite serious. He's pretty bigoted against Mormons.

Oh no I'm aware that he's quite serious about that one. :lol:

But what I interpreted as what you were calling his "Backpedal" is the statement that in saying "Magic underpants man," he might have meant Huntsman. I didn't think that was a backpedal, but rather an attempt at humor.

Forum List

Back