What's wrong with Michelle Obama ....

I've been having trouble with my fellow conservatives having trouble with this.

Who perceive it as ‘nanny state-ism,’ government meddling, government interference, government intrusion, big government, bad government, all government is big and bad…etc…

If you think Conservatives think all Government is Bad, You fundamentally fail to Understand Conservatives.

We Believe Government has very Specific Duties, and is essential. The Problem is to often our Government today seems to be taking Powers that it is not Specifically given, and Ignoring the Duties it was given.

Yeah..like turning a defensive permanent navy and part time militia into an offensive full time professional military.

We agree here. :clap2:

What's wrong with Michelle Obama ....

She's an educated and opinionated black woman QUOTE]She is unethical period. That is why she lost her law license.

mo_ugly.jpg

princess-letizia-carla-bruni-michelle-obamas-butts.jpg

What is wrong with a First Lady ... or any other person of prominence ... encouraging healthy habits in children?

I've been having trouble with my fellow conservatives having trouble with this. Can someone set me straight on why I should be concerned?

You should not be concerned. Only partisan hacks have an issue with Michelle Obama's campaign for healthy eating.

Anyone with an IQ over 30 doesn't have an issue with it. The one thing that partisan hacks on either side have in common... they are all as thick as shit.

What is wrong with a First Lady ... or any other person of prominence ... encouraging healthy habits in children?

I've been having trouble with my fellow conservatives having trouble with this. Can someone set me straight on why I should be concerned?

Oppossition to Obama is based on 90% of hate and 10% of valid complaints of his mismanagement.

Once you understand that, it becomes pretty clear.

It's the same mentality that says, "Let's nominate a guy who is just as liberal as Obama because polls say he runs just a little better than the other guys. Screw principles."

Just so it's clear to you.

Oppossition to Obama is based on 90% of hate and 10% of valid complaints of his mismanagement.

It's the same mentality that says, "Let's nominate a guy who is just as liberal as Obama because polls say he runs just a little better than the other guys. Screw principles."

:lol:

I assume you have some scientific study that backs up this drivel about '90% hate' and 10% of valid complaints'.

Moron.

and what does MR obama have anything to do with the OP?

I assume you have some scientific study that backs up this drivel about '90% hate' and 10% of valid complaints'.

Moron.

He's closer to the correct ratio than any of you all are.

and what does MR obama have anything to do with the OP?

Nothing but Joe is intellectually challenged.

Moron.

You mean other than bile-filled posts from people like you?

I mean, I don't support the guy, but just once, I'd like to see one of you guys admit that Bush dealt him a pretty shitty hand. You know, just to be honest and stuff.

But you'll throw principles out the door, support the Magic Underpants guy, and wonder why he loses when people figure out he's just plain weird.

Are you talking about Cain being Liberal? Don't think so..

Moron.

I mean, I don't support the guy, but just once, I'd like to see one of you guys admit that Bush dealt him a pretty shitty hand. You know, just to be honest and stuff.

But you'll throw principles out the door, support the Magic Underpants guy, and wonder why he loses when people figure out he's just plain weird.

You're the only one talking about Romney in this thread about the first lady.

Talk about weird obsession....

Moron.

Sorry, where did I mention Romney by name? I mean' "magic underpants guy" could apply to Huntsman, too. :lol:

But I go back to my point. Spend five minutes on a place like TownHall and look at some of the horrible things they say about Mrs. Obama there. Calling her things like "Moo-Chelle" and "The First Wookie". Classy.

Which is I think the reason why Republicans will lose. If all that motivates them is hate, they aren't going to win.

On another point, you never saw Democrats going after Laura Bush, Barbara Bush or even Nancy Reagan. But, man, you see Republicans go after Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama with a passion. Why is that? (and not that I haven't been guilty of some of it in the past when I've been more Right Wing than I am now.)

Sorry, where did I mention Romney by name? I mean' "magic underpants guy" could apply to Huntsman, too. :lol:

Lemme know how the backpedaling works out for you and who exactly buys it :thup:

Lemme know how the backpedaling works out for you and who exactly buys it :thup:

Not backpeddling at all, guy. And frankly, someone should have told you at an early age that contradiction is not an argument.

Are you talking about Cain being Liberal? Don't think so..

Let's be realistic. Cain won't be the nominee.

Moron.

Try and focus, for once in your life... this thread is about Michelle Obama and her healthy eating campaign for kids.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back