What's White Heritage?

Looks like you guys progressed a little bit though. Kinda looks like your native habitat the trailer park.

3916711D00000578-3821558-image-a-93_1475592080724.jpg
I'm sure that when she's finished volunteering her time to the poor she'll go home to her house in the suburbs.

The only thing blacks invented was a sharp pointed stick.....without whites they would starve
That was probably the first thing they invented. Whites werent around for thousands of years so that pretty much kills your claim.
Blacks were created to test normal peoples faith in God. It is a very difficult test. I turn on the news at night and see all the black crime and wonder if there really is a God. I walk past a black on the street and wonder why would God make something that smells that bad. I listen to blacks talk and wonder what kind of God would make something that damned stupid.
interesting pov. God is Black if he exists. Says so in the bible. Man was made in his image and the first man was Black.

Looks like you guys progressed a little bit though. Kinda looks like your native habitat the trailer park.

I'm sure that when she's finished volunteering her time to the poor she'll go home to her house in the suburbs.

She isnt volunteering to be poor. Thats just the way she was born.

The only thing blacks invented was a sharp pointed stick.....without whites they would starve
That was probably the first thing they invented. Whites werent around for thousands of years so that pretty much kills your claim.
Blacks were created to test normal peoples faith in God. It is a very difficult test. I turn on the news at night and see all the black crime and wonder if there really is a God. I walk past a black on the street and wonder why would God make something that smells that bad. I listen to blacks talk and wonder what kind of God would make something that damned stupid.
interesting pov. God is Black if he exists. Says so in the bible. Man was made in his image and the first man was Black.

Yeah, that's why Jesus was a Jew. :cuckoo:

If you could pull your head out of your racist colon, you'd see things more for how they really are.

You have my sympathies.

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence.

So no different than any other group

Very different. They (whites) majored in those things and never had a minor. Other races majored in building civilizations and had minors in the stuff whites excelled at.

Hardly. You want to talk about Rwanda? Sudan? The Congo? Liberia? Haiti?

The bottom line is the black nations in the world are nothing but shit holes plagued by violence, corruption, poverty, and disease. Most white countries and several Asian and Middle Eastern nations are well ahead of all of you. Not one of your countries, not ONE, has achieved first world status. Even the more developed nations like Kenya and Ghana are second world at best.

You and the OP only look like fools even broaching this topic.
Hati isnt originally African but we can talk about it. Lots of Black nations are shitholes due to the World Bank and white led racism. Again dont talk about present conditions unless you remove the viral effect of having whites attempt to commit genocide in your country.

Yeah, that's why Jesus was a Jew. :cuckoo:

If you could pull your head out of your racist colon, you'd see things more for how they really are.

You have my sympathies.
Yes Jesus was a Jew. Whats your point? The original Hebrews were Black. Do you really think god turned Moses arm white on a white person to prove God existed?

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?

Very different. They (whites) majored in those things and never had a minor. Other races majored in building civilizations and had minors in the stuff whites excelled at.

The bottom line is the black nations in the world are nothing but shit holes plagued by violence, corruption, poverty, and disease. Most white countries and several Asian and Middle Eastern nations are well ahead of all of you. Not one of your countries, not ONE, has achieved first world status. Even the more developed nations like Kenya and Ghana are second world at best.

Hati isnt originally African but we can talk about it. Lots of Black nations are shitholes due to the World Bank and white led racism. Again dont talk about present conditions unless you remove the viral effect of having whites attempt to commit genocide in your country.

There was no world bank when Haiti became a shithole. There was voodoo and slavery, however.

There was no world bank when Haiti became a shithole. There was voodoo and slavery, however.
There were white countries that isolated it because they were afraid what happened to whites there would leak out to the Black population their countries dummy.

So, according to Asclepias, sans any documentation or anything, Egyptians and Jews are black. :badgrin:

Yeah, Let's just consult some actual Egyptians and Jews about that one. :rolleyes:

Book, chapter, verse?

Forum List

Back