What's White Heritage?

Nope cave monkey. That came from Africa. If it wasnt for the Moors you wouldnt even know what Rome is.

Yea, that's why Africa is so superior to all other cultures. Clearly they were better at architecture, but for some reason there were no cities or buildings other than mud huts in black Africa before others showed them how to build.

Africa is so superior that they have to come to America or Europe to learn English and get an education and a job in order to get any wealth.
Youve been reading books by white boys again. Try that debunked babble on someone that doesnt know better. They dont fill volumes of books describing just Nigerian architecture you cave monkey.

161341833684fadcedcc2h.jpg

Clearly we've got a lot to learn...
Looks like you guys picked it up ok.

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

That looks like palm frond roof, Miccosuokee?

Nope just a regular white person in europe. That must have been quite a leap from the prefabricated caves you guys didnt build.

Yea, that's why Africa is so superior to all other cultures. Clearly they were better at architecture, but for some reason there were no cities or buildings other than mud huts in black Africa before others showed them how to build.

Africa is so superior that they have to come to America or Europe to learn English and get an education and a job in order to get any wealth.
Youve been reading books by white boys again. Try that debunked babble on someone that doesnt know better. They dont fill volumes of books describing just Nigerian architecture you cave monkey.

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

Nope just a regular white person in europe. That must have been quite a leap from the prefabricated caves you guys didnt build.

Regular white people in Europe did this:

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

For one thing, Americans are American, and Europeans are European.

Please, dear racist Asclepias, do show us some of that awesome African architecture.

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

Please, dear racist Asclepias, do show us some of that awesome African architecture.
Nice try but you fail. The Moors did that not white people.

If you want an example of African architecture go look at the pyramids in Egypt and Nubia...the castles in Ethiopia. Also check out the palaces in the Congo prior to whites tearing them down.

Seems to be the current phrase from the Trump supporting camp.

Anyone...?

Don't know. We're being denied a White History month. Give us one and we'll figure it out.. :rolleyes:
You dont need a month. You guys lie about it in every school in the country every day.

But we forget. Need to be consistently reminded how awesome we are.. Once a year wouldn't hurt. C'mon. Whatcha afraid of?? :eusa_dance:
Well other than the things I have mentioned what have whites done that actually had something to do with their race?

The list is very long. Do we REALLY need this "confrontation"? What purpose does it serve? Other than informing you what to tell the little ones -- the next time they ask "what have Whites done".

Here's the simpler answer -- everything that yellow, black, brown and black people didn't do.. The good and the bad.

Give me a clue where to start. Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, transportation, energy, agriculture, governance, the arts. Where do you want to start? How about Message Boards?

Do you and Marc really want to hear the White History of Message Boards and electronic communications??

I don't think so..

The only thing blacks invented was a sharp pointed stick.....without whites they would starve
That was probably the first thing they invented. Whites werent around for thousands of years so that pretty much kills your claim.
Blacks were created to test normal peoples faith in God. It is a very difficult test. I turn on the news at night and see all the black crime and wonder if there really is a God. I walk past a black on the street and wonder why would God make something that smells that bad. I listen to blacks talk and wonder what kind of God would make something that damned stupid.

Anyone...?

Don't know. We're being denied a White History month. Give us one and we'll figure it out.. :rolleyes:
You dont need a month. You guys lie about it in every school in the country every day.

But we forget. Need to be consistently reminded how awesome we are.. Once a year wouldn't hurt. C'mon. Whatcha afraid of?? :eusa_dance:
Well other than the things I have mentioned what have whites done that actually had something to do with their race?

The list is very long. Do we REALLY need this "confrontation"? What purpose does it serve? Other than informing you what to tell the little ones -- the next time they ask "what have Whites done".

Here's the simpler answer -- everything that yellow, black, brown and black people didn't do.. The good and the bad.

Give me a clue where to start. Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, transportation, energy, agriculture, governance, the arts. Where do you want to start? How about Message Boards?

Do you and Marc really want to hear the White History of Message Boards and electronic communications??

I don't think so..
If you have a list please share it. Remember you cant claim credit for something that depended on a foundation you didnt create or something people from other races did as well.

Anyone...?

I honestly don't know or care what "white heritage" is. What I see happening is the result of 8+ years of Obama-inspired identity politics coming home to roost. You have succeeded in dividing society into little groups pitted against each other or intentionally targeting white males as the culprits of all that is wrong in the world. It shouldn't be a surprise you're now being met by an angry group of white males who've had enough of it.

I support President Trump more now than when he was elected. It has nothing to do with him being white or you being black. I didn't vote for him. I don't agree with some of his policy positions. But he continues to be unfairly attacked and smeared by people who can't accept the results of the election. I am not a "Nationalist." Like identity politics, nationalism has an insidious underbelly. Identity politics is tribalism and when you combine tribalism and nationalism it's a recipe for disaster.

I am a constitutional conservative. Always have been. I believe in our founding principles which are the antithesis of tribalism. The spirit in which our nation was established negates the need or purpose of tribalism and nationalism. It sets forth the principle that we are ALL endowed with freedom and the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. This comes from our Creator, not our skin pigment or socio-economic status... or heritage.

The world's heritage. Western civilization. Simple.
Nope cave monkey. That came from Africa. If it wasnt for the Moors you wouldnt even know what Rome is.

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

Is that the University of Kenya?

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

If you want an example of African architecture go look at the pyramids in Egypt and Nubia...the castles in Ethiopia. Also check out the palaces in the Congo prior to whites tearing them down.

Egyptians were never African. FAIL.

Here's some American architecture:

1280px-CarpentersHall01.jpg

10-Examples-of-Amazing-Art-Deco-Architecture-radiator.jpg

140402_arch_K5.aspx

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

Is that the University of Kenya?
Nope. Its a hut in europe. This is the university of kenya.

UNIVERSITY-OF-NAIROBI-NAIROBI-KENYA.jpg

Celtic+Hut+--+Wales.jpg

St-Finbarr--s_hires.jpg

church4478.jpg

Nice try, but fail.

Egyptians were never African. FAIL.

Here's some American architecture:

1280px-CarpentersHall01.jpg

10-Examples-of-Amazing-Art-Deco-Architecture-radiator.jpg

140402_arch_K5.aspx
Hey retard. Tell us what continent Egypt is in.

I don't think so..
If you have a list please share it. Remember you cant claim credit for something that depended on a foundation you didnt create or something people from other races did as well.

Uh Oh.. Checkmate.. You got me pal. Great move. Your qualifiers leave me no option but to resign. Because of COURSE -- your Black tribe is the wellspring of ALL HUMAN ACHEIVEMENT. So decoding the Human Genome couldn't POSSIBLY be done without you guys. ((30,000 years ago))

Well played. You win.. :bow2:

I don't think so..

Uh Oh.. Checkmate.. You got me pal. Great move. Your qualifiers leave me no option but to resign. Because of COURSE -- your Black tribe is the wellspring of ALL HUMAN ACHEIVEMENT. So decoding the Human Genome couldn't POSSIBLY be done without you guys.

Well played. You win.. :bow2:
I didnt win. It wasnt a contest or anything. I just know white people took a long time before they were civilized so they had to learn from other races. I guess they are embarrassed about it which probably accounts for all the lies and suppression of real history.

The only thing blacks invented was a sharp pointed stick.....without whites they would starve
That was probably the first thing they invented. Whites werent around for thousands of years so that pretty much kills your claim.
Blacks were created to test normal peoples faith in God. It is a very difficult test. I turn on the news at night and see all the black crime and wonder if there really is a God. I walk past a black on the street and wonder why would God make something that smells that bad. I listen to blacks talk and wonder what kind of God would make something that damned stupid.

Idk where you're at, but that is not the case where I'm from.

Blacks where I'm from are staunch believers in God. I'd stand by them before I'd stand by white hypocrites, that's just where I'm at.

Anyone...?
Genocide, rape, grand larceny and all other types of violence.

So no different than any other group

Very different. They (whites) majored in those things and never had a minor. Other races majored in building civilizations and had minors in the stuff whites excelled at.

Hardly. You want to talk about Rwanda? Sudan? The Congo? Liberia? Haiti?

The bottom line is the black nations in the world are nothing but shit holes plagued by violence, corruption, poverty, and disease. Most white countries and several Asian and Middle Eastern nations are well ahead of all of you. Not one of your countries, not ONE, has achieved first world status. Even the more developed nations like Kenya and Ghana are second world at best.

You and the OP only look like fools even broaching this topic.

Forum List

Back