What's White Heritage?

I think you are implying that the moors are a black people. Friend I don’t want to upset you, but the fact re what they are. If you click on the link below you will that see that the black faces among this sample of moors are a minority. The logical conclusion would be that sub-Saharan Africans mixed with the Moors during the time of the trans sub-Saharan slave trade. Most of the faces you are Caucasian; I don’t mean European white but Caucasians similar to Arabs.

https://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/moroccan-moors.jpg

And, if the Moors were black why didn’t they leave a tract of Sub-Saharan DNA in Spain and Portugal:

Your Regional Ancestry: Reference Populations

IBERIAN (SPAIN & PORTUGAL)

C:\Users\roy\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

This reference population is based on samples collected from people native to Spain and Portugal. The 48% Mediterranean and 13% Southwest Asian percentages reflect the strong influence of agriculturalists from the Fertile Crescent in the Middle East, who arrived here more than 8,000 years ago. The 37% Northern European component likely comes from the pre-agricultural population of Europe—the earliest settlers, who arrived more than 35,000 years ago
I'm not implying. I am stating. What does Moor mean?

They didnt leave sub saharan DNA because they were from North Africa. Remember whites made up the term sub saharan to try and take Egypt out of Africa.

Forum List

Back