whats up with this molten lava guy?

Said1 said:
Archagangle tried to neg ding me, but he didn't have any points. :D
Spilly called me sadistic. :D
Wimps.

Spilly's called me worse than that! I love when the negs try to ding. My biggest problem, as MB pointed out, too quick to send. Dang it, it's very humbling to have to ask someone to fix my mistakes! :lalala:

Kathianne said:
Spilly's called me worse than that! I love when the negs try to ding. My biggest problem, as MB pointed out, too quick to send. Dang it, it's very humbling to have to ask someone to fix my mistakes! :lalala:
yeah that big -0 is really harmful...lol

Kathianne said:
but the thing with spilly is he'll get all pissed off and leave for a little while them comes back. kinda like herpes...lol

Kathianne said:

I don't have the technology. :huh:

MtnBiker said:
But a whole lot less fun to contract. :teeth:
yeah i really have no use for either one, but if i had the choice... boy i dont know thats a tough one...lol

Johnney said:
yeah that big -0 is really harmful...lol

Gotta love the little guy though, he is persistent. I like when you debunk what he wrote and all he can say is something like "True to form. LOL" instead of say actually debating.

Kind of makes me chuckle when you know you simply shut him down like that.

no1tovote4 said:
Gotta love the little guy though, he is persistent. I like when you debunk what he wrote and all he can say is something like "True to form. LOL" instead of say actually debating.

Kind of makes me chuckle when you know you simply shut him down like that.
yeah he is kind of easy isnt he...lol

Said1 said:
Archagangle tried to neg ding me, but he didn't have any points. :D
Spilly called me sadistic. :D
Wimps.

Archbodangle tried to ding me as well. The one that I think is funny is when Civil tries to give positive points.

Said1 said:
Why, does he try to write an essay? :D

No.. He writes a positive message, but selects "disapprove" and tries to ding you.

Shattered said:
No.. He writes a positive message, but selects "disapprove" and tries to ding you.
sounds like another retard...lol
or maybe he cant really read or follow direction i guess

Forum List

Back