whats up with this molten lava guy?

Said1 said:
Pompous ass retard. :gross2:

He seems to believe that his intelligence level is higher than us poor little people...

It's what makes it so much fun to make him look like a fool.

I love his "Science v. Opinion" rhetoric, when it was proven that his definition of "Science" was flawed beyond redemption he just ignored it and continued the same tired argument...

gop_jeff said:
Frankly, I'd like to keep him around. It's nice to have some dissenting voices around, bad rep or not.

Plus, it would be fun to see how far in the red he could go. We don't have any "sucks off goats" people since Jim went and cleaned out the unused memberships.

no1tovote4 said:
Plus, it would be fun to see how far in the red he could go. We don't have any "sucks off goats" people since Jim went and cleaned out the unused memberships.

Well, I should say only two of the "sucks off goats" people since Jim cleaned out the memberships that were unused for more than 6 months.

no1tovote4 said:
I think is funny is when Civil tries to give positive points.
bitch left me a neg...like it hurt. he called me a chicken shit...lol

Johnney said:
bitch left me a neg...like it hurt. he called me a chicken shit...lol

Apparently, something I said was hilarious, his msg. was loaded with smileys, but.. it was a neg. Hmph. I thought about dinging him back, just cuz I could deduct points from him, when he can't deduct them from me..but I'm nicer than that. :halo:

Shattered said:
Apparently, something I said was hilarious, his msg. was loaded with smileys, but.. it was a neg. Hmph. I thought about dinging him back, just cuz I could deduct points from him, when he can't deduct them from me..but I'm nicer than that. :halo:
well i was trying to give out some points to go back and ding him again... but i guess you can only give out so much a day :cool:

Forum List

Back