What's up with the site ??

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
I'm fighting everything I do now on here. If I edit, I'm fighting that, if I write then post, I'm fighting that.. What gives ?? Then I leave a comment in the feedback forum, yet never get a response ?? Hey if the site doesn't care, then why should we ?? Frustrating stuff.

Oh and if get on in the late AM I notice that the issues aren't there, so what changes during the busier hours in the PM ?? Has the site been compromised ?? What type of security does the site have ?? Is the problem pertaining to those who are not paying members maybe ?? What gives ??

I'm fighting everything I do now on here. If I edit, I'm fighting that, if I write then post, I'm fighting that.. What gives ?? Then I leave a comment in the feedback forum, yet never get a response ?? Hey if the site doesn't care, then why should we ?? Frustrating stuff.

Oh and if get on in the late AM I notice that the issues aren't there, so what changes during the busier hours in the PM ?? Has the site been compromised ?? What type of security does the site have ?? Is the problem pertaining to those who are not paying members maybe ?? What gives ??

Absolutely no problems here. The problem seems to be in your browser.

Maybe clear your cache out and restart, beagle. Log out first, though.
Clear cache out on the device I'm using right ? Have to be logged out of the site for it to work ?

You shoud log out

Yes, the device you're on. But...if you visit the web site on other devices, clear those cashes out, too, and also restart them. It'll probably act right after that.

Clear cache out on the device I'm using right ? Have to be logged out of the site for it to work ?

You shoud log out

Yes, the device you're on. But...if you visit the web site on other devices, clear those cashes out, too, and also restart them. It'll probably act right after that.
Seems to have worked, but I actually had to delete my site Icon that would take me straight to the sign in page. That may have had some issues, not sure really.

Nope, still acting up. Wow.

You shoud log out

Gonna delete the site completely, clear the cache, and see what happens.

I've noticed glitches here and at other sites.

I'm guessing it's an attack on the comm lines (since it gets worse at busy times).

I've noticed glitches here and at other sites.

I'm guessing it's an attack on the comm lines (since it gets worse at busy times).
Could very well be... I did notice that it subsides in the late AM. Was on here a few times in the late AM due to sleeplessness or whatever, and when I got on site everything worked great (no glitches), but later that morning around 9 or so it was back (the glitches).

Yep, clearing cache doesn't help. Tried it all, but still glitching or acting up in the busy hours. Go to post this, and it'll jump to another page instead of positing the post when hit post.

Could someone be on this site that are causing these problems ?? Seems like as soon as I get a post posted on this topic, and go to visit the forums, my visit here really gets bad with glitches. Hmmmm.

Forum List

Back