What’s up with DACA?

The President couldn't find his own ass with both hands tied behind his back. He'll sign whatever the Democrat majorities pass in January. Meanwhile DACA remains in place.

Hey Dummy...it is still in place because SCOTUS would not rule on it
pending Congress working a deal.

If it cannot be resolve in the legislature...SCOTUS will follow the law.
The law is any EO/Memo created by a past President can be ended
by the current President. There is zero way to get around that. SCOTUS
cannot rewrite the law.

The Dems accept his deal or if there is no deal...the Prez ends DACA
Actually the EO signed by Obama expired on March 15th 2018. They currently have no protections.
Protections are still in place and renewals are still being accepted :itsok:
The EO has expired. They may be accepting applications but they have no protections and can be deported.

DACA Permits Are Expiring Tomorrow. Here's What That Means For Dreamers
Multiple lawsuits ruled that Trump was ending protections illegally. SCOTUS sent it back to the courts. Until that is resolved, protections remain in place and renewals continue to be accepted.
I'm guessing this is going to get pushed here in June. I'm just going to sit back and watch heads explode when it is...:bigboy:

Hey Dummy...it is still in place because SCOTUS would not rule on it
pending Congress working a deal.

If it cannot be resolve in the legislature...SCOTUS will follow the law.
The law is any EO/Memo created by a past President can be ended
by the current President. There is zero way to get around that. SCOTUS
cannot rewrite the law.

The Dems accept his deal or if there is no deal...the Prez ends DACA
Actually the EO signed by Obama expired on March 15th 2018. They currently have no protections.
The EO has expired. They may be accepting applications but they have no protections and can be deported.

Multiple lawsuits ruled that Trump was ending protections illegally. SCOTUS sent it back to the courts. Until that is resolved, protections remain in place and renewals continue to be accepted.
I'm guessing this is going to get pushed here in June. I'm just going to sit back and watch heads explode when it is...:bigboy:
What will be pushed in June? The lawsuits? Unlikely. Even then they'd have to go back to the SCOTUS and pushed into next year.

I’ll bet the “Nightmares” / “Dreamers” are working overtime right now on dropping as many anchor babies / money trees as possible....the motive is there. I wonder if anyone dare investigate those stats...haha

Dblbdi8V0AEucIy.jpg

What will be pushed in June? The lawsuits? Unlikely. Even then they'd have to go back to the SCOTUS and pushed into next year.
I was wrong.. It happened today...

Trump ordered that all people crossing the border illegally are to be held, adjudicated of illegal entry and deported. NO RELEASE....

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trump ordered that all people crossing the border illegally are to be held, adjudicated of illegal entry and deported. NO RELEASE....

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trump's childish babbling today had nothing to do with DACA. The people he was referring to in his comments are actually trying to enter the country through legal means. Even Breitbart had to correct you inbred sycophants about that. :itsok:

I've been guessing nothing much will change until after the mid-term elections. They know how the media will treat it and don't want to provide the Democrats with any additional motivation to get out and vote.

90 days is up on may 7th... The court order is then invalid and dreamers get the boot.. Now I see why Trump doubled the Immigration Judges and staff... I guess were gonna find out just how illegal they are..
It will still go back to SCOTUS, pushing the case into next year, well after Democrat majorities have taken back the House and Senate

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trump's childish babbling today had nothing to do with DACA. The people he was referring to in his comments are actually trying to enter the country through legal means. Even Breitbart had to correct you inbred sycophants about that. :itsok:

Unless there is something in American law that I haven't seen...that alters
International Law...those caravan people can be stopped at the border if they
are seeking either refugee or asylum status. It's called either 2nd or 3rd
Safe Country rule.

If they haven't applied for refugee status and/or asylum status in Mexico
and if they have were refused, under International Law American can reject
them. They don't get to pick and choose what safe country they want to
go to. They have traveled thru Mexico...a safe country...we can stop them...
unless there is something in American Law that overrules International Law.

Trump needs more GOP lawyers in the DOJ and Sessions just ain't coutting
it.

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Safe Country rule.

it.
They are attempting to enter by legal means. Perhaps they’ll all be demied, maybe not. I don’t know what your babbling was about.

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Safe Country rule.

it.
They are attempting to enter by legal means. Perhaps they’ll all be demied, maybe not. I don’t know what your babbling was about.

You can't comprehend English.

They can't travel thru one safe country to get to another safe country before
they apply for asylum or refugee status. That's International Law.

Do you require grafts and photos?

BWHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Safe Country rule.

it.

You can't comprehend English.

They can't travel thru one safe country to get to another safe country before
they apply for asylum or refugee status. That's International Law.

Do you require grafts and photos?
Mexico gave them all Visas. Go on, babble some more.

We need a legislative solution that secures our borders, but allows the deferred action for childhood arrivials (DACA) the 690,000 children serving in our military, getting educated, working & paying taxes to stay. focus first should be on the drug dealers & criminals being deported.

Forum List

Back