What’s up with DACA?

I’m getting the feeling that many are hoping this one quietly gets forgotten about and swept under the rug...am I right?

Any updates?
Any insider info?
I’m looking so forward to this one topping the priority list again in D.C.
Still in place and no sign of it going away.

Huh?
Hold on a minute...the only sign is that it is in fact “going away” considering we’re beyond the expiration date of the unconstitutional order and the current POTUS refuses to write an unconstitutional order to extend it....no?

Any updates?
Any insider info?

Huh?
Hold on a minute...the only sign is that it is in fact “going away” considering we’re beyond the expiration date of the unconstitutional order and the current POTUS refuses to write an unconstitutional order to extend it....no?
The President couldn't find his own ass with both hands tied behind his back. He'll sign whatever the Democrat majorities pass in January. Meanwhile DACA remains in place.

Ask Chuck and Nancy.
Trump handed them a DACA deal on a fucking silver platter but they were/are so consumed with Trump-hate they refused to have any part of a Trump success.
These asshole LIBs are going to pay at the polls.

Any updates?
Any insider info?

Huh?
The President couldn't find his own ass with both hands tied behind his back. He'll sign whatever the Democrat majorities pass in January. Meanwhile DACA remains in place.

Hahaha...”Democrat majorities”.
That’s good shit right there.
Trust me...He’ll refuse to sign anything laid in front of him if authored by Filthy Chuck and Disgusting Nancy....you know this.

Any updates?
Any insider info?
The DACA folks are still out there but the left wing media has figured out that the dems do not want to fix DACA they want to use it as a fundraiser and an issue in the 2018 election....so they are not reporting on it until the campaign begins....see how the left nut case media works with the dems?

Any updates?
Any insider info?

Huh?

Hey Dummy...it is still in place because SCOTUS would not rule on it
pending Congress working a deal.

If it cannot be resolve in the legislature...SCOTUS will follow the law.
The law is any EO/Memo created by a past President can be ended
by the current President. There is zero way to get around that. SCOTUS
cannot rewrite the law.

The Dems accept his deal or if there is no deal...the Prez ends DACA

Any updates?
Any insider info?

Huh?

Hahaha...”Democrat majorities”.
That’s good shit right there.
Trust me...He’ll refuse to sign anything laid in front of him if authored by Filthy Chuck and Disgusting Nancy....you know this.
Nah he's a little bitch. Look how easily he caved on funding PP and and exempting every country he accused of killing our steel industry. Many more examples, but you get the point.

Any updates?
Any insider info?
I hear that we will not be discussing this until after the midterms. I hope the court cases hold until then and the DACA folks aren't deported in the interim.

Personally, I wish Dems had taken the deal when Trump offered it. He is the ultimate arbiter of how many immigrants enter this country, so getting rid of the two programs he didn't like weren't really going to make a lot of difference in the long run. Instead, we end up with exactly what we have always ended up with--a Congress too afraid to enact legislation around immigration.

I sometimes wonder if Trump knew this is EXACTLY what would happen when he pitched this to Congress and told them to fix it. Did he know they wouldn't, so he could conveniently blame them for deporting the Dreamers?

Any updates?
Any insider info?

Huh?

cannot rewrite the law.

SCOTUS has left it to your dreaded 9th circuit court of appeals. Maybe it will end up back at SCOTUS, but not before January when it will be too late for you rubes to screw DACA recipients.

Any updates?
Any insider info?

Huh?

cannot rewrite the law.

Actually the EO signed by Obama expired on March 5th 2018. They currently have no protections.

Last edited:
Any updates?
Any insider info?

Huh?

cannot rewrite the law.

Actually the EO signed by Obama expired on March 15th 2018. They currently have no protections.
Protections are still in place and renewals are still being accepted :itsok:

Huh?

cannot rewrite the law.

Actually the EO signed by Obama expired on March 15th 2018. They currently have no protections.
The EO has expired. They may be accepting applications but they have no protections and can be deported. The court can not extend the EO. For the moment it is in limbo, but at any time DHS/ICE can begin removal proceedings if Trump decides to push the issue.

DACA Permits Are Expiring Tomorrow. Here's What That Means For Dreamers

Last edited:
Huh?

cannot rewrite the law.

The EO has expired. They may be accepting applications but they have no protections and can be deported.

DACA Permits Are Expiring Tomorrow. Here's What That Means For Dreamers
Multiple lawsuits ruled that Trump was ending protections illegally. SCOTUS sent it back to the courts. Until that is resolved, protections remain in place and renewals continue to be accepted.

Any updates?
Any insider info?
I hear that we will not be discussing this until after the midterms. I hope the court cases hold until then and the DACA folks aren't deported in the interim.

Personally, I wish Dems had taken the deal when Trump offered it. He is the ultimate arbiter of how many immigrants enter this country, so getting rid of the two programs he didn't like weren't really going to make a lot of difference in the long run. Instead, we end up with exactly what we have always ended up with--a Congress too afraid to enact legislation around immigration.

I sometimes wonder if Trump knew this is EXACTLY what would happen when he pitched this to Congress and told them to fix it. Did he know they wouldn't, so he could conveniently blame them for deporting the Dreamers?
I sometimes wonder if Trump knew this is EXACTLY what would happen when he pitched this to Congress and told them to fix it. Did he know they wouldn't, so he could conveniently blame them for deporting the Dreamers?”

Haha...ofcourse he did...you know this.
Some really smart dude posted this back in September.
“The joke is on the fools....Donny T knows full well that congress can't "legalize ILLEGAL immigration"
Folks with half a brain know he laid this in the lap of congress knowing they'll fail and the decision will ultimately make it's self. DONE and DONE!”
Oops, Trump wants DACA 'legalized'.

That disgusting, soft spoken, scrawny black dude with the oversized ears and unAmerican name did all kinds of shit that he knew would ‘time out’, that wasn’t sustainable or constitutional...He Left it open to fail and fall in the lap of the next guy...it’s what Mexicrats do...they never solve anything at the root.

Forum List

Back