What's the youngest person you'd ever date?

What's the youngest person you'd ever date?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 22+

• Total voters
Perhaps to you, but the actual definition is far different from your version. I suggest you do a quick Google search.

I suggest you wait 35 years and check reality.

23 year olds arent even in their teens anymore, so how could they be teenyboppers?

Just like you.....thru their immature actions and thoughts. Trust me, you'll understand someday. We thought we had it all figured out when we were 18 too.

I suggest you wait 35 years and check reality.

23 year olds arent even in their teens anymore, so how could they be teenyboppers?

Just like you.....thru their immature actions and thoughts. Trust me, you'll understand someday. We thought we had it all figured out when we were 18 too.

What do you mean thought? I knew everything there ever was to know at 18. Until I got off that bus and came face to face with that first Drill Sergeant.

What do you mean thought? I knew everything there ever was to know at 18. Until I got off that bus and came face to face with that first Drill Sergeant.

Amazing how they can suck 18 years of intelligence out of you in 5 seconds isn't it? :lol:

Forum List

Back