What's the youngest person you'd ever date?

What's the youngest person you'd ever date?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 22+

• Total voters
Not including my second grade valentine, you mean?

My Junior High school crush.

So?

Do I win a prize or something?

What the fuck is this with all your threads about teeny bopper shit?

What the fuck is the matter with you anyway? Can't you get past the fact that you're a year or two past puberty?

Sheeeezuz Christ... grow the hell up, or find a teeny board to post this adolescent bull shit on.

Last edited:

What the fuck is the matter with you anyway? Can't you get past the fact that you're a year or two past puberty?

Sheeeezuz Christ... grow the hell up, or find a teeny board to post this adolescent bull shit on.

Teenybopper? Do you even know what that word means? It means "early teens", I'm 18, which would be "late teens".

I think Solace is unaware of the ages of a lot of his fellow posters.

Just because you're a 35 year old man, doesn't mean you can't be with a 13 year old girl.

So now you want to add some SICK SHIT to your adolescent act? I guarantee you, you're not scoring any points with the people of this board posting shit like that. Now you look like a fucking pedophile.

Teenybopper? Do you even know what that word means? It means "early teens", I'm 18, which would be "late teens".

Son, when you're 53......teenybopper means anything under 23.

I think Solace is unaware of the ages of a lot of his fellow posters.

Just because you're a 35 year old man, doesn't mean you can't be with a 13 year old girl.

So now you want to add some SICK SHIT to your adolescent act? I guarantee you, you're not scoring any points with the people of this board posting shit like that. Now you look like a fucking pedophile.

Heyyyyyyy........have you ever noticed that you never see Solace and Yukon in the same room at the same time? :eusa_think:

If I were single I'd follow this rule:

"Half my age plus 7 years"
I'm 47 so half equals roughly 24. Add 7 years, that equals 31.

So 31 is the youngest girl I'd date (If I were single)

Forum List

Back