What's The Stupidest Thing A Democrat Said Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is a doozy.....especially when you take Benghazi into consideration:

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
Is she really that brain dead? She just keeps sliding down the scale of most revolting Americans of all time. Fucking hypocrite loser. BLOOD ON HER HANDS

I love it., Your hero is a traitor and you assholes bring up Hillary Clinton. While Trump is thinking about turning over Americans to Russia.

That is some funny chit.

trumps actions haven't directly lead to people being killed. Hers and obummers, did.
Obama, Hillary and the Democrats have the blood of over 500,000 dead Syrians on their hands. Not to mention the European migration crisis and creation of that JV team named ISIS.

ISIS wasn’t created under Obama, but they did thrive when he was president.

ISIS - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
It grew dramatically and strengthened as a result of Obama's failed policies.

trumps actions haven't directly lead to people being killed. Hers and obummers, did.
Obama, Hillary and the Democrats have the blood of over 500,000 dead Syrians on their hands. Not to mention the European migration crisis and creation of that JV team named ISIS.

To be able to say when it was created you have to understand what a Religious Caliphate is.

The primary difference between al Qaeda and ISIS is the occupation of land. Obama created a vacuum when he prematurely pulled us out of Iraq which ISIS members filled. Bush defeated Saddam, but left us with a responsibility Obama refused to maintain. So Obama pulling out of the region opened it up to religious zealots who were so brutal that even al Qaeda wouldn't take responsibility. Then Obama refused to act for the remainder of his presidency claiming his hands were tied. Trump came in and mopped the floor with them till they were no more.

Here we go. Yet another dumbass who does not know that Iraq refused to sign the agreement that would have kept our troops in Iraq.

Are you this fucking stupid. T

Like Obama never ever fought ISIS.,, Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
My God, his plan charted their downfall.
But hey, Trump knew more about ISIS than the generals. Right?

And you are stupid enough to believe that obama wanted to keep troops there but couldn't because they wouldn't let him...you really are stupid.
I stated a fucking fact.

How did raq refuse to siogn an agreement that ewas not offered to them, asshole

You really needd to find a grade school discussion site. You might find kids that know less than you although I find that doubtful.

Oh cry me a river you disingenuous twerp. The progressives trot children out at every opportunity. Take your blatant hypocrisy and shove it up your keester.

The progressives especially like to use dead children...that is why they have the democrat gun free school zone shooting season.......if they didn't want dead children they would allow armed staff and armed guards in our schools and they would get rid of school gun free zones. Dead kids are propaganda gold for progressives.

Here we go. Lets hand ourtt AR_125's to all those who enter our schools.

You fucking assholes rather have an AR-15 than alive children.

If you had a fucki8ng brain, you would know the Florida school had armed guards. Guards out gunned because weaklings like you have to own n AR-15.

Dead kids are meaningless to Trumpettes.

No, but we realize that when you do get your wet dream of absolute gun control it doesn't work. If it did, there wouldn't be 130 dead people from a mass shooting in Paris.

Look dickfuck. I own guns. I probably own more than you.

OMG OMG OMG if you can own a semi-automatic rifle with a 150 round magazine it means total gun control. Jesus you people are stupid.

People like you always own guns..... you can't fill mass graves without them. The problem is, you don't want other people to have guns, because if the victims have guns, it is a lot harder to fill mass graves......when your victims shoot back, that is a real bummer...

Is she really that brain dead? She just keeps sliding down the scale of most revolting Americans of all time. Fucking hypocrite loser. BLOOD ON HER HANDS

I love it., Your hero is a traitor and you assholes bring up Hillary Clinton. While Trump is thinking about turning over Americans to Russia.

That is some funny chit.

What policy would have prevented them from moving into Syria & gaining strength?

To be able to say when it was created you have to understand what a Religious Caliphate is.

The primary difference between al Qaeda and ISIS is the occupation of land. Obama created a vacuum when he prematurely pulled us out of Iraq which ISIS members filled. Bush defeated Saddam, but left us with a responsibility Obama refused to maintain. So Obama pulling out of the region opened it up to religious zealots who were so brutal that even al Qaeda wouldn't take responsibility. Then Obama refused to act for the remainder of his presidency claiming his hands were tied. Trump came in and mopped the floor with them till they were no more.

Here we go. Yet another dumbass who does not know that Iraq refused to sign the agreement that would have kept our troops in Iraq.

And you are stupid enough to believe that obama wanted to keep troops there but couldn't because they wouldn't let him...you really are stupid.
I stated a fucking fact.

You really needd to find a grade school discussion site. You might find kids that know less than you although I find that doubtful.
It's hilarious, the title of this thread is "what's the stupidest thing a Democrat said today..." and here you come, saying one stupid thing after another. Please continue...

The progressives especially like to use dead children...that is why they have the democrat gun free school zone shooting season.......if they didn't want dead children they would allow armed staff and armed guards in our schools and they would get rid of school gun free zones. Dead kids are propaganda gold for progressives.

If you had a fucki8ng brain, you would know the Florida school had armed guards. Guards out gunned because weaklings like you have to own n AR-15.

No, but we realize that when you do get your wet dream of absolute gun control it doesn't work. If it did, there wouldn't be 130 dead people from a mass shooting in Paris.

OMG OMG OMG if you can own a semi-automatic rifle with a 150 round magazine it means total gun control. Jesus you people are stupid.

People like you always own guns..... you can't fill mass graves without them. The problem is, you don't want other people to have guns, because if the victims have guns, it is a lot harder to fill mass graves......when your victims shoot back, that is a real bummer...

Wow, you are actually getting dumber. So how would that work? I would ban only other people's guns?

I am for the assault rifle ban similar to the one we passed in 1994(?).

Trump has raped women, and gotten blowjobs under the Oval Office Desk while shoving a cigar from an intern old enough to be his daughter, like Bill Clinton did? Do tell!

Nah, Hillary viciously attacked a whole list of women who had accused her husband of rape and sexual assault. By today's "me too" standards Bill Clinton would have already been locked up in a federal penitentiary.

Party of women's right, my ass.

Trump has been accused of ape.

Clinton/Monica was consensual.

There was only one rape accusation against Clinton made by a woman who had testified under oath that there was no rape.

Sitting in a hotel room, pulling out his dick & asking for sex is not rape. Trump groped women

You really need to find a new excuse for your support of a piece of shit like Trump.

See, the problem is you’re wrong about only one rape accusation. We all need to be looking up claims before we make them, otherwise the opposition is going to dismiss you as either a liar or a fool.

These are the sexual-assault allegations against Bill Clinton

You do know that your link shows one rape accusation, right?

Rape is a type of sexual assault in which penile penetration occurred during the assault. “Sexual assault” is a term used to describe unwanted physical sexual advances. These FOUR women in the article accused him of forcing himself on them when they did not want to be touched. And which one of these women “pulled out his dick and asked for sex”?

That is right. ONE rape accusation. You don't get to make up definitions of rape.

Exposing yourself & asking for sex is not rape. Not e en close. You are a total ass for suggesting they are the same.

When did I make up the definition of rape? Are you saying those incidents which didn’t involve penetration should be discounted?

Rape involves penetration while sexual assault involves unwanted advances without penetration—What's the difference between sexual abuse, sexual assault, sexual harassment and rape?

You’re so bent on proving me wrong that you make baseless accusations like I’m making up definitions when I’m not... and then labeling me an ass even though I’m not guilty of making up anything... leading me to believe I’m wasting my time with you—which I suspected would be the case when I first responded to you but I figured if I approached you somewhat respectfully (which not a lot of people do here) maybe we could have a civil conversation.

I stated a fucking fact.

It's hilarious, the title of this thread is "what's the stupidest thing a Democrat said today..." and here you come, saying one stupid thing after another. Please continue...

So. there was no agreement that Iraq did not sign?

And you called me stupid.

Wow.

Trump has been accused of ape.

Clinton/Monica was consensual.

There was only one rape accusation against Clinton made by a woman who had testified under oath that there was no rape.

Sitting in a hotel room, pulling out his dick & asking for sex is not rape. Trump groped women

You really need to find a new excuse for your support of a piece of shit like Trump.

See, the problem is you’re wrong about only one rape accusation. We all need to be looking up claims before we make them, otherwise the opposition is going to dismiss you as either a liar or a fool.

Rape is a type of sexual assault in which penile penetration occurred during the assault. “Sexual assault” is a term used to describe unwanted physical sexual advances. These FOUR women in the article accused him of forcing himself on them when they did not want to be touched. And which one of these women “pulled out his dick and asked for sex”?

That is right. ONE rape accusation. You don't get to make up definitions of rape.

Exposing yourself & asking for sex is not rape. Not e en close. You are a total ass for suggesting they are the same.

When did I make up the definition of rape? Are you saying those incidents which didn’t involve penetration should be discounted?

Rape involves penetration while sexual assault involves unwanted advances without penetration—What's the difference between sexual abuse, sexual assault, sexual harassment and rape?

You’re so bent on proving me wrong that you make baseless accusations like I’m making up definitions when I’m not... and then labeling me an ass even though I’m not guilty of making up anything... leading me to believe I’m wasting my time with you—which I suspected would be the case when I first responded to you but I figured if I approached you somewhat respectfully (which not a lot of people do here) maybe we could have a civil conversation.

No. I said there was one rape accusation.

You redefined Rape when you included the other three accusationsto make a total of four.

If you don;t know what the fuck you are posting, you should really STFU.

That is some funny chit.

Radical Islam has been around forever, but the name ISIS wasn’t coined until the 2000’s. Obama did not create ISIS, but his policies made way for a group of radicals who eventually called themselves ISIS to thrive. And yes, Trump has made significant progress against ISIS but no one cares.

That is some funny chit.

What policy would have prevented them from moving into Syria & gaining strength?
He withdrew the troops too early, against the recommendations of our military, he showed weakness towards Assad with the red line that he did not enforce,and admitted he "had no clear policy or strategy towards Syria", which basically gave the green light to Assad to start committing genocide on his own people with no consequences. The history books are filled with weak, inept, incompetent, ignorant, spineless Neville Chamberlain-like leaders such as Obama at the helm, when these conflicts began.

I stated a fucking fact.

So. there was no agreement that Iraq did not sign?

And you called me stupid.

Wow.
Yeah riiiight, and Obama trying to follow through on his promise to remove all troops from Iraq had nothing to do with the fact that he created the circumstances to be able to do exactly that right before his reelection campaign began.

You redefined Rape when you included the other three accusationsto make a total of four.

So who cares that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted these women is what you’re saying? Yes I misspoke when I said “rape” in my initial response but nowhere did I try to redefine it, but rather provided the correct definitions of each term. One doesn’t have to be raped to be sexually assaulted and sexual assault is a crime, yes?

Yup. I'm sure that POS has forgotten all about the Ambassador, Woods and Doherty.

Neither she nor her State Department did a damned thing though they had plenty of warnings.

And her she is criticizing Trump???

What a POS.

And you & your butt buddy dickwhistle use the death of the ambassador top tell lies.

There was nothing that could be done. It was a dangerous area & the Ambassador knew it. It was his decision.
There was nothing that could be done?

Here's what could have been done.

Close the consulate and beef up security.
That's what could be done.

Instead they hatched this coverup scenario that some fucking video caused 200+ armed protesters to break out their RPGs and their mortars that they just happened to be carrying with them when they wanted to complain about 911.
All of this happened right before an election.....so it's extremely clear that they didn't want their utter incompetence to destroy Obama's re-election chances.

Hind sight is so great.

Republicans cut funding for State security.

Embassy security is done by career professionals & not the Sec of State.

Not Clinton's fault.

Your solutions are so good then why didn't your party fund more security?

Thev ambassador was well aware of the security conditions. He chose to go.

But you keep running in circles & screaming BENGAZII!!!! because all you have is using the death of American s to lie about Hillary Clinton.

If you’re interested, here’s an article from the Chicago Tribune about Hillary’s role in Benghazi, which centers around the belief she and the Obama administration should have known an attack was possible and their lying of it being the result of a YouTube video.

Benghazi: What the report reveals about Hillary Clinton

As far as whether or not Clinton gave a “stand-down” order, that is unclear. Two soldiers who fought during Benghazi said that “Clinton didn’t do her job” and that her stand-down orders were defied on the battleground. Benghazi security team: Clinton didn't do her job

While on the same day Politico put that article out, PolitiFact published this article: Evidence shows no Benghazi stand-down order to defy

Does the SofS have any control over the military?

From what I have gathered, the Secretary of State is NOT within the military chain-of-command.

Oh cry me a river you disingenuous twerp. The progressives trot children out at every opportunity. Take your blatant hypocrisy and shove it up your keester.

I'm sure there are semi-auto guns out there that can accept a MAG that large, but usually they jam alot. When you get over 100 rds, the ammo is usually linked and is full auto. The M249 is an example. An AK47 can take a MAG larger than 30rds because they rarely jam.
And I only have 4 guns. But unlike you, I really know how to use them because of my CQB training while I was on an "A" Team.

I'm sure there are semi-auto guns out there that can accept a MAG that large, but usually they jam alot. When you get over 100 rds, the ammo is usually linked and is full auto. The M249 is an example. An AK47 can take a MAG larger than 30rds because they rarely jam.
And I only have 4 guns. But unlike you, I really know how to use them because of my CQB training while I was on an "A" Team.

How was Mr T. I understand he was on your team.

Why do you think you need an AR-15?

So who cares that Bill Clinton sexually assaulted these women is what you’re saying? Yes I misspoke when I said “rape” in my initial response but nowhere did I try to redefine it, but rather provided the correct definitions of each term. One doesn’t have to be raped to be sexually assaulted and sexual assault is a crime, yes?

This all goes back to where I said that one woman accused Clinton of rape. You said I was wrong. Are you changing that assessment?

He withdrew the troops too early, against the recommendations of our military, he showed weakness towards Assad with the red line that he did not enforce,and admitted he "had no clear policy or strategy towards Syria", which basically gave the green light to Assad to start committing genocide on his own people with no consequences. The history books are filled with weak, inept, incompetent, ignorant, spineless Neville Chamberlain-like leaders such as Obama at the helm, when these conflicts began.

Again, for the gazillionth time. Obama had no choice to withdraw our troops. When will you assholes get it?

That red line was resolved when Assad gave up his chemical weapons.

When you have to lie to make a point, you ain't got no point.

You were one of the ones having a fit with Obama increasing troops in Afghanistan & helping NATO in Libya.

You really need to decide which way it really was.

Again, for the gazillionth time. Obama had no choice to withdraw our troops. When will you assholes get it?

That red line was resolved when Assad gave up his chemical weapons.

When you have to lie to make a point, you ain't got no point.

You were one of the ones having a fit with Obama increasing troops in Afghanistan & helping NATO in Libya.

You really need to decide which way it really was.
Red line resolved when Assad gave up his chemical weapons?! Ha ha ha. Fucking moron! Assad dropped chemical weapons several times after he claimed to have gotten rid of them. Which is why Trump bombed the shit out of him about a year ago, and that put a stop to Assad using chemical weapons real fast. Something that weak piece of shit Obama should have done THE FIRST TIME ASSAD DID NOT HEED HIS WARNING. Imagine how many innocent lives would have been saved if Obama had acted properly? Not to mention the massive migration crisis and disaster it caused in Europe.

How was Mr T. I understand he was on your team.

Why do you think you need an AR-15?
I don't need an AR15. I don't own one.
I was trained on them, but to be honest, I like AK47s better.
Oh, and if you do a google search you'll know what being and A Teamer means, as opposed to being a B Teamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back