What's the point of religion when we have education now?

... The Nazis made a rocket ...

Again: It was Hermann Oberth who invented the rocket in the year 1917. The Nazis were in power from the year 1933-1945. Hermann Oberth was from Romania. Transylvania or Siebenbürgen are other expressions. Hermann Olberth wrote the first books about the idea to travel to other planets with rockets _ as fasr as I rmer thsi ws in the years 1928. I don't think he had anything to do with Nazis at this time of history.

When he had the first ideas about this he took a little boat and threw stones out of the boat and measured the recoil (actio est reactio: Newton). The idea that war is the father of all things is wrong. The Nazis had not really good ideas. All ideas they used were made before the Nazis became mighty. And it's not really funny that the USA has no spaceship in the moment.
Be
Learn how societies not force fed a particular religion and that dont suppress athiests make the greatest advancements are happier less suicide birth rates abuse ... On every subject atheism is better. I feel like a god knowing the truth and none of you do.

NO society is more advanced than the US of A.
Yes. A wonderful secular society.

We didn't invent the rocket that got us to the moon. The Nazis did.

We are far more religious than Europe or Japan, and more advanced technologically.

The Nazis made a rocket that could reach London. The highly religious USA made the rocket that took US to the Moon.

What secular societies and what advances are you thinking of?
Belief in god played no part other than obstructing progress.

Stop it.

You have asked me to learn how societies "not force fed a particular religion and that don't suppress athiests make the greatest advancements".

I have asked the simple question, which societies are you thinking of, and which advancements are you thinking of.

Did you hear about the athiest blogger in a Muslim country got murdered for free speech? We use to be like that.

Watch the cosmos. Greece, Iraq, netherland and america. Anywhere its a free society where you can question authority, science thrives.

... The Nazis made a rocket ...

Again: It was Hermann Oberth who invented the rocket in the year 1917. The Nazis were in power from the year 1933-1945. Hermann Oberth was from Romania. Transylvania or Siebenbürgen are other expressions. Hermann Olberth wrote the first books about the idea to travel to other planets with rockets _ as fasr as I rmer thsi ws in the years 1928. I don't think he had anything to do with Nazis at this time of history.

When he had the first ideas about this he took a little boat and threw stones out of the boat and measured the recoil (actio est reactio: Newton). The idea that war is the father of all things is wrong. The Nazis had not really good ideas. All ideas they used were made before the Nazis became mighty. And it's not really funny that the USA has no spaceship in the moment.
Be
NO society is more advanced than the US of A.
Yes. A wonderful secular society.

We didn't invent the rocket that got us to the moon. The Nazis did.

We are far more religious than Europe or Japan, and more advanced technologically.

The Nazis made a rocket that could reach London. The highly religious USA made the rocket that took US to the Moon.

What secular societies and what advances are you thinking of?
Belief in god played no part other than obstructing progress.

Stop it.

You have asked me to learn how societies "not force fed a particular religion and that don't suppress athiests make the greatest advancements".

I have asked the simple question, which societies are you thinking of, and which advancements are you thinking of.

Did you hear about the athiest blogger in a Muslim country got murdered for free speech? We use to be like that.

Watch the cosmos. Greece, Iraq, netherland and america. Anywhere its a free society where you can question authority, science thrives.

America has always been a free society where you could question Authority, and science has always thrived here.

AND we have always been a religious society, even today.

Forum List

Back