What’s the Opposite of Diversity?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
University.

Cal Poly San Luis Obispo is rolling out a new policy to “require a diversity statement from candidates for all faculty and staff searches,” becoming the latest university among dozens nationwide that force job-seeking professors to pledge their commitment to equity and inclusion as a condition of employment.

California public university latest to require ‘diversity statement’ for employment - The College Fix

And we know what equality and inclusion means. Shut up about sexual perverts and violent people and ban Christians and Conservatives.

Translation from democrat word game: diversity = discriminate against white people, especially men, especially Christian, especially conservative.

I think water is the opposite.Running water never go stale.

Bruce Lee had said that under the sky, under the heavens, we are but one family. Do not believe in styles. Styles separate man. It's a process of continuing growth.

That's what Bruce said anyway. Might be some truth to it.

Be water, my friend...

Death, wonderful small towns all over the Midwest all filled with empty buildings, slow death. combination of greed & being stuck in 50's style thinking, its sad because its where I like living pretty little towns. cant live where there are no hospitals or jobs

Death, wonderful small towns all over the Midwest all filled with empty buildings, slow death. combination of greed & being stuck in 50's style thinking, its sad because its where I like living pretty little towns. cant live where there are no hospitals or jobs
WTF are you talking about?

All the little towns around here I live are booming.

Forum List

Back