What's the difference between the Bern and the Donald

If one of them win, Congress is gonna get a blow to the nuts. The thought of them finally getting voted out might scare them. Just something to consider.

I'm not so sure the Donald is as crazy as he seems. The Bern has gone full loon, and seems to have forgotten there ever was a soviet union, or possibly he never really noticed, as he seems to not notice anarchy and terror in the ME

I'm not so sure the Donald is as crazy as he seems. The Bern has gone full loon, and seems to have forgotten there ever was a soviet union, or possibly he never really noticed, as he seems to not notice anarchy and terror in the ME

^^^^THAT

Yeah I'm sure a child of an immigrant from Poland would have no idea what the Soviet Union was. :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm sure a child of a Polish immigrant has no idea what the Soviet Union was. :rolleyes:

You're right. He does know what it was.

Yeah I'm sure a child of a Polish immigrant has no idea what the Soviet Union was. :rolleyes:

Well, he seems unaware of Kissinger's role in bringing it to an end.

Why would an ideologue care?

Both are shooting from the cuff promising crap there's not a chance in hell of them being able to deliver.

"Shooting from the cuff"? Mix metaphors much?
So sue me, Mr Grammar police

"Grammar"? Metaphor is "grammar" now?
717110.gif

I can't keep up.

I guess that's the point. Bernie brought up Cambodia and Chili as examples of why Kissinger is a pariah of some kind. What of China or containment of the Soviet Union as we embroiled ourselves in SE Asia under a dem potus. Adminstrations get dealt lousy hands. (If Pogo pardons a metaphor - middle finger) It seems similar to me to the Benghazi crap. It was fubar. Life's not fair. Second guessing is for people not making decisions to the best of their abilities, and both Kissinger and Hillary had some SOS successes. Bernie seems inclined to pick and choose for partisan reasons.

I guess that's the point. Bernie brought up Cambodia and Chili as examples of why Kissinger is a pariah of some kind. What of China or containment of the Soviet Union as we embroiled ourselves in SE Asia under a dem potus. Adminstrations get dealt lousy hands. (If Pogo pardons a metaphor - middle finger) It seems similar to me to the Benghazi crap. It was fubar. Life's not fair. Second guessing is for people not making decisions to the best of their abilities, and both Kissinger and Hillary had some SOS successes. Bernie seems inclined to pick and choose for partisan reasons.

Just so you know, "dealt lousy hands" passes. :thup:

Vietnam was ultimately begat by Eisenhower trusting the judgment of John Foster Dulles.
Now there's your pariah. Compared to Dulles --- Kissinger is chump change.

So let's see... one stands for greed, self-aggrandizement, getting his name up on giant edifice complexes and denouncing anyone who takes issue with him as "losers", "pigs", "rapists" "disgusting" "pussy" and so on ---- the other specifically eschews all of that and stands for the opposites of each of those.

But............ they both practice what they preach. So I can see the OP's point; these two guys are exactly the same. :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back