What's The CON$' Facsincation With George Soros?

He trashed Britains economy by betting against the pound.

Oh and the little horrid man was a nazi sympathizer turning jews in ......

do you really need more than these two issues?

he was all of 13 at the time
you act like he was an adult Nazi sympathizer

i dont't like him or what i see him doing, but lets at least keep things honest in our opposition to his crap

He knew exactly what he was doing. I don't think there is one moment in George's life that he did not know or breathe the truth of his being. Soros knows who he is.

Have you ever seen him apologize for getting a whole batch of jews killed? He's a power tripper.

link please

Hey marc, you there? I'm hearing crickets.......Did I give you enough evidence as to why I distrust a Hungarian currency manipulator that goes into countries and advises politicians on fiscal policy then shorts that same currency to make Billions.

He's doing the same thing in the U.S. This time he's going all out by starting foundations and funding left wing orgs like Center for American Progress and Moveon.org, and Tides foundation, and media matters, and NPR. And you can even consider Huffington Post being bought buy Soros because The Tides Foundation just gave them some $$$ to start an investigation journalist department.

My question to you is why do you NOT worry about him?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Soros buys gold....about 32,000lbs of it. Maybe Media Matters can run a "story" on him about how he's manipulating the gold market like the did on Beck.]

Oh wait a minute.... Media Matters won't run a negative story on Soros because Soros just donated $1 million to them. Whats surprising is he didn't launder it throught the Tides foundation.
Soros Donates $1 Million to Media Matters - NYTimes.com

He's such a doll.

What a swell guy.

He trashed Britains economy by betting against the pound.

Oh and the little horrid man was a nazi sympathizer turning jews in ......

do you really need more than these two issues?

i dont't like him or what i see him doing, but lets at least keep things honest in our opposition to his crap

He knew exactly what he was doing. I don't think there is one moment in George's life that he did not know or breathe the truth of his being. Soros knows who he is.

Have you ever seen him apologize for getting a whole batch of jews killed? He's a power tripper.

link please
This is why no honest person has any respect for worthless lying CON$ervoFascist SCUM. When caught lying CON$ just keep on lying, as they were programmed to do.

February 17, 2010
RUSH: This is how the OSS described Hitler's psychology: "His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; [1] never admit a fault or wrong; [2] never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; [3] never leave room for alternatives; [4] never accept blame; [5] concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong, people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

link please
This is why no honest person has any respect for worthless lying CON$ervoFascist SCUM. When caught lying CON$ just keep on lying, as they were programmed to do.

February 17, 2010
RUSH: This is how the OSS described Hitler's psychology: "His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; [1] never admit a fault or wrong; [2] never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; [3] never leave room for alternatives; [4] never accept blame; [5] concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong, people will believe a Big Lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

OK

you are calling me a worthless lying conservative o fascist piece of scum from what I can gather sans $$$ for fun.

give me the exact link to limbaughs quote because I don't believe your quote.

Oh and I look forward to smoking you.

He marc you there? I'm hearing crickets.......Did I give you enough evidence as to why I distrust a Hungarian currency manipulator that goes into countries and advises politicians on fiscal policy then shorts that same currency to make Billions.

He's doing the same thing in the U.S. This time he's going all out by starting foundations and funding left wing orgs like Center for American Progress and Moveon.org, and Tides foundation, and media matters, and NPR. And you can even consider Huffington Post being bought buy Soros because The Tides Foundation just gave them some $$$ to start an investigation journalist department.

My question to you is why do you NOT worry about him?:cuckoo:

Holy shit. I'm emailing my husband that both of us are going to bear your children.

Seriously now. Yowzah.

You rock with this data. Holy toledo. Good stuff brother.

Jeez, your making me blush:lol:

Its funny how the lefties all think this is some big conspiracy yet all this info is right out in the open. Its not a conspiray if they are TELLING you they are doing it. They'll all be bitchin when they don't know who to call because an IMF policy is not fair enough for them or the interpol violated their rights....... Its not their fault though. Most of them are "polyezniy idiots" (Russian for "useful idiots") They are just brainwashed to believe that the left is for the "common man's liberties" but inorder to achieve that the elite hold all the power.

He marc I'm still waiting for a response you partisan hack.

link please

February 17, 2010

Could you tell me how conservatism is more closely aligned to facism then progressivism is?

link please

February 17, 2010

OK

you are calling me a worthless lying conservative o fascist piece of scum from what I can gather sans $$$ for fun.

give me the exact link to limbaughs quote because I don't believe your quote.

Oh and I look forward to smoking you.
If you weren't a CON$ervoFascist you wouldn't be too LAZY to google the quote.

Here's more of your programming, now smoke me :rofl:

Barack Obama and The Big Lie
February 17, 2010
RUSH: Hitler and the Big Lie. In his 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf, the expression was coined by Hitler "to describe a lie so 'colossal' that no one would believe that someone 'could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.'" The Big Lie had to be so big that nobody would believe that anybody would have the audacity to lie that way. If you're going to lie, go big, put your lie on an Atlas rocket and launch and fire that sucker.

link please

February 17, 2010

Could you tell me how conservatism is more closely aligned to facism then progressivism is?
To a Fascist there are ONLY two sides, their side and "the enemy."

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy

When has Limp Rushbaugh ever NOT be proven TOTALLY false?

LMAO!!!!

49izadw.gif

Gotta tell ya I'm more concerned with what Soros is up to than what Limbaugh has to say.

When has Limp Rushbaugh ever NOT be proven TOTALLY false?

LMAO!!!!

49izadw.gif
LimpTard's latest lie is Soros is a FOREIGNER injecting foreign money in American politics. Soros has been an American citizen for about 50 years.

October 20, 2010
Story #9: Foreign Money: Soros Gives $1M to Media Matters

RUSH: So you want to talk a little foreign money in American politics? George Soros has admitted to donating $1 million to Media Matters for America, which is -- they call it a left-wing media watchdog. It's not that. It's just a bunch of propagandists, and Soros, a foreigner, has admitted he donated a million dollars to Media Matters. Now, it's stuff like that, that is going to generate even more turnout on Election Day.

Soros need to apoligize for seeing that he could make make money playing the arbitrage game?

Why him alone?

Do you imagine that he and he alone was the giy who crashed the pound?

Doesn't the UK government have any role is that event?

Forum List

Back