What's The CON$' Facsincation With George Soros?

Post, after post, after post and not one. single. valid reason for the RW's obsession with, fear of and hatred towards Mr. Soros.

CLASSIC!!!

49izadw.gif

George Soros Interview On 60 Minutes

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew…

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust | Sweetness & Light

George Soros Interview On 60 Minutes

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew…

KROFT: (Voiceover) …who escaped the Holocaust…

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) …by–by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and–and anticipate events and when–when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a–a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

KROFT: I mean, that's–that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not–not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't–you don't see the connection. But it was–it created no–no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Soros Helped The Nazis During Holocaust | Sweetness & Light
You gotta just admire how CON$ will lie in the face of the truth!
CON$ervoFascists are truly the greatest liars on the face of the Earth.

Maybe it's the fact that he funds organizations that are driving policy on the left and at the same time profiting off them.

You know, the thing you pretend to be so against.

Maybe it's the fact that he funds organizations that are driving policy on the left and at the same time profiting off them.

You know, the thing you pretend to be so against.
You mean like Rupert Murdoch and the Right?

You know, the thing you pretend to be so much for!

This is stupid...The party of Free Market is pissed because Soros is getting rich from the same market they love so dearly. Oh the Irony!

I can't believe that the rightwing noise machine would stoop as low as calling a 13 year old Jewish kid who was lucky enough to survive the holocaust by pretending to be Christian a "nazi sympathizer".

I can't believe that the rightwing noise machine would stoop as low as calling a 13 year old Jewish kid who was lucky enough to survive the holocaust by pretending to be Christian a "nazi sympathizer".

Yep...read it and weep. They're DISTH-PIC-ABLE!!!

428daffy.jpg

How do you define Sociopath?

And where was Bush?? Oh, he was giving loans to build more Jew Gas Houses and incenderators.............

They have selective outrage when it comes to Nazis. 13 year old Soros didn't do anything to help the Jews so he's a bad guy! Granddad Bush funded the Nazis to kill Jews so he's swell!

Yuck!

And where was Bush?? Oh, he was giving loans to build more Jew Gas Houses and incenderators.............

From "The Unknown and Completely Fictional History of WWII" by Shintao

It's like Obama misspeaking about his Uncle liberating Auschwitz, if it can help Progressives, even the Holocaust can be swept under the rug

You CON$ keep throwing around that name and use it like "The Devil" or something, anytime something bad or ominous is happening, or about to happen, or you're trying to attach an extremely negative connotation to something you say things like "What about George Soros," "Remember George Soros," "George Soros."

I mean WHAT is so bad/negative about the man?

Please post some hard facts that has this American stuck deep up your collective anus'.

Bout the same as the Dem's fascination with Palin, Beck, Rush and or anyone else their smear machine catches calling them Dem's.

They have selective outrage when it comes to Nazis. 13 year old Soros didn't do anything to help the Jews so he's a bad guy! Granddad Bush funded the Nazis to kill Jews so he's swell!

Yuck!
just more lies

you aren't even trying anymore lol! Go google it and then tell me again why 13 year old Soros is worse than granddad Bush. Let's all stop pretending that you hate someone in the present because of what they did when they were a teen and since you love the free market so much Soros should be your hero...just like the great American Oliver North! Lol

Yuck!
just more lies

you aren't even trying anymore lol! Go google it and then tell me again why 13 year old Soros is worse than granddad Bush. Let's all stop pretending that you hate someone in the present because of what they did when they were a teen and since you love the free market so much Soros should be your hero...just like the great American Oliver North! Lol
that is a lie
if you are too stupid to understand it, you can not use a lie to combat another dishonest claim

Forum List

Back