What’s really missing from Trump media coverage is his insane, incoherent tangents strictly verbatim

Tell you what. You find me a full Biden speech that sounds more incoherent and moronic than THAT.
Do you even listen to Biden, Billy? If he loses his place on the teleprompter he literally starts talking gibberish. Most days he can't even read what's on the teleprompter without messing up.

Trump gets up on stage and speaks without notes for over an hour.

Lol oh Christ like I’m going to watch that entire video of unrelated crap. Yes, Biden has gaffes. More than any president in recent memory BESIDES Trump. He’s an old man. That’s normal for someone that’s 80. Not only is Trump clearly suffering from actual dementia, but he was BORN a moron. Talk about a double whammy.

Now do what you’re told and find me specifically what I asked for.
I hate to break this to you, Billy but Biden has always been an idiot. It's why he had to cheat to get through a shitty law school.

We need to forget about sound bites. We need to hear - every day - what Trump sounds like virbatim in his speeches because it is all absolutely INSANE.

Here are some bizarre examples. 9 year olds sound more coherent than Trump. What grown man talks like this?!

“Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?”

“The fake news will say, ‘Oh, he goes from subject to subject.’ No, you have to be very smart to do that. You got to be very smart. You know what it is? It’s called spot-checking. You’re thinking about something when you’re talking about something else, and then you get back to the original. And they go, ‘Holy shit. Did you see what he did?’ It’s called intelligence.”

“It’s a magnificent love story, like Gone With the Wind. You know Gone With the Wind, you’re not allowed to watch it any more. You know that, right? It’s politically incorrect to watch Gone With the Wind. They have a list. What were the greatest movies ever made? Well, Gone With the Wind is usually number one or two or three. And then they have another list you’re not allowed to watch any more, Gone With the Wind. You tell me, is our country screwed up?”
What particular statement are you too stupid to comprehend, jackass party of slavery supporter?

We need to forget about sound bites. We need to hear - every day - what Trump sounds like virbatim in his speeches because it is all absolutely INSANE.

Here are some bizarre examples. 9 year olds sound more coherent than Trump. What grown man talks like this?!

“Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?”

“The fake news will say, ‘Oh, he goes from subject to subject.’ No, you have to be very smart to do that. You got to be very smart. You know what it is? It’s called spot-checking. You’re thinking about something when you’re talking about something else, and then you get back to the original. And they go, ‘Holy shit. Did you see what he did?’ It’s called intelligence.”

“It’s a magnificent love story, like Gone With the Wind. You know Gone With the Wind, you’re not allowed to watch it any more. You know that, right? It’s politically incorrect to watch Gone With the Wind. They have a list. What were the greatest movies ever made? Well, Gone With the Wind is usually number one or two or three. And then they have another list you’re not allowed to watch any more, Gone With the Wind. You tell me, is our country screwed up?”
ya, no, billy.

for a fucking genius , smarter than generals or doctors, why doesn't trump have smarter friends?

I've wondered about this for a long time.

It was reported a long time ago (although I don't know if it was reported widely) that he communicates at a fourth grade level, and I think any reasonably intelligent person knows that. Any reasonably intelligent person also knows that America cannot have a person like this at the top when dealing with high-level issues, particularly on the world stage. In short, he makes us all look ignorant. There's an old phrase, "The Ugly American", that applies here.

My best guess is that the media doesn't really know how to report this without looking like they're attacking him, because we all know what he'll do: He'll change the subject by attacking them, their jobs, their families, anything he can get his hands on. Then, so will his flock. In other words, it's just not worth it.

For me personally, the fact that a person like this is not only accepted, but revered, respected and loved by so many, says a great deal about this country. And it's a damn shame. What a letdown.

Last edited:
That Trump rambling, is a total embarrassment.... He's just plain nuts, the wires aren't connected anymore...and y'all think he can run the Country? No Thanks! I'd take a Biden blunder, any day of the week!

Can Trump???

Trump has no friends....just people he uses, and people who foolishly think, they can use him for their own gain...
Can Trump??? finish a sentence?

epstein couldn't "finish a sentence." maybe trump's "sentence" will end in similar fashion.

Lol oh Christ like I’m going to watch that entire video of unrelated crap. Yes, Biden has gaffes. More than any president in recent memory BESIDES Trump. He’s an old man. That’s normal for someone that’s 80. Not only is Trump clearly suffering from actual dementia, but he was BORN a moron. Talk about a double whammy.

Now do what you’re told and find me specifically what I asked for.
so in other words billy....your guy isnt as senile as their guy.....right?....

I've wondered about this for a long time.

It was reported a long time ago (although I don't know if it was reported widely) that he communicates at a fourth grade level, and I think any reasonably intelligent person knows that. Any reasonably intelligent person also knows that America cannot have a person like this at the top when dealing with high-level issues, particularly on the world stage. In short, he makes us all look ignorant. There's an old phrase, "The Ugly American", that applies here.

My best guess is that the media doesn't really know how to report this without looking like they're attacking him, because we all know what he'll do: He'll change the subject by attacking them, their jobs, their families, anything he can get his hands on. Then, so will his flock. In other words, it's just not worth it.

For me personally, the fact that a person like this is not only accepted, but revered, respected and loved by so many, says a great deal about this country. And it's a damn shame. What a letdown.
bacj in second grade, everyone knew who the bully was. some of them want to be on the bully;s side, backing him up to avoid being the victim. i guess.

OHHH what fun....another "my candidate is less demented than yours" thread.

bacj in second grade, everyone knew who the bully was. some of them want to be on the bully;s side, backing him up to avoid being the victim. i guess.
Two things:

First, look at our society and culture. We LOVE the anti-hero, the guy who breaks the rules and wins. Hell, growing up in the Bay Area, I was a big fan of the Oakland Raiders. We loved their bad guy image, celebrated it. There's just always been something about Americans and their anti-heroes.

Second, add that to the fact that these people feel incredibly aggrieved and essentially helpless. They aren't naturally helpless, but they've been conditioned like this by the voices they've chosen to trust. So they love lining up behind the bully as he beats on people who (they think) have victimized them.

It's just so strange that people who claim to be so strong and independent turned out to be the opposite.

Two things:

First, look at our society and culture. We LOVE the anti-hero, the guy who breaks the rules and wins. Hell, growing up in the Bay Area, I was a big fan of the Oakland Raiders. We loved their bad guy image, celebrated it. There's just always bee something about Americans and their anti-heroes.

Second, add that to the fact that these people feel incredibly aggrieved and essentially helpless. They aren't naturally helpless, but they've been conditioned like this by the voices they've chosen to trust. So they love lining up behind the bully as he beats on people who (they think) have victimized them.

It's just so strange that people who claim to be so strong and independent turned out to be the opposite.
that is the winner. all the "liberty or death" bull shit is compensation.

Does Trump have Asperger's?

Forum List

Back