What's more important with your political party?

I don't see why we can't build several floating (fake) icebergs out in the open seas. Put them out in strategic places and anchor them down so they stay where we put them. Just something that the polar bears can take a break on swimming from the ice to land. Each of them would be about as big as a football field and you could put 100's of them where we think the bears are drowning.

If Dubai can build islands, we can build floaties for the bears.

I don't see why we can't build several floating (fake) icebergs out in the open seas. Put them out in strategic places and anchor them down so they stay where we put them. Just something that the polar bears can take a break on swimming from the ice to land. Each of them would be about as big as a football field and you could put 100's of them where we think the bears are drowning.

If Dubai can build islands, we can build floaties for the bears.

Heh.

The fish too though.

Have you seen the grolar bear?

Grizzly?polar bear hybrid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First off,

Leftist progressive, liberal, tree hugging, do good'ers think it's a right to kill one's own child.

Abortion, Post pardom depression, infantacide, late 33rd trimestor abortions are even okay with them.

We should round up all the progressives and turn them into food to feed the homeless.

There'd be no more homeless or leftists.

we'd even make the cookie green. [not enviromentally friendly, just more like the ol' 70's movie starring my favorite actor]

First off,

Leftist progressive, liberal, tree hugging, do good'ers think it's a right to kill one's own child.

Abortion, Post pardom depression, infantacide, late 33rd trimestor abortions are even okay with them.

We should round up all the progressives and turn them into food to feed the homeless.

we'd even make the cookie green. [not enviromentally friendly, just more like the ol' 70's movie starring my favorite actor]

Facile though. Doesn't contribute to the discussion. Worthless spam.

It is much easier to make your point when you paint the other side as baby killers. Make your point to morons at least. I suppose that is traditionally your base. :razz:

First off,

Hey, consider this. Consider that Saddam was not the threat that Bush made him out to be. He was just a pain in our ass and he was sitting on an ocean of oil. So consider this. Consider that Bush sacraficed 4200 American soldiers lives for oil/money. Not to mention the 100,000 with blown off limbs or paralyzed for the rest of their lives.

I'd mention the million of Iraqi's dead or displaced from their homelands, but I know you only care about your own. They don't count. Not to you or your god because they don't accept Jesus as their savior, right? :eusa_pray:

If all their lives were worth billions of dollars in oil, then your one child's life is surely worth all the polar bears lives.

It would be the Greater good.

Oh you think your childs life is precious? Not when we need oil it is not. Stop sniveling. It is your patriotic duty to sacrafice your son. Don't you realize our freedom is at stake here? LOL.

You are certifiable. The whole world of bears is not worth one breath of a human child.

You, however, are worth considerably less.

Hmmm.... how do you suppose that would fly in a court of law? "I killed my child so that a polar bear could live!" Might be onto something here ... especially when presenting this argument to some of this country's more liberal judges.

Sealybobo isn't talking about killing his own children. It's OTHER people's kids.

What a piece of shit.

Sealybobo isn't talking about killing his own children. It's OTHER people's kids.

What a piece of shit.

I cannot help but wonder what he would think if his mother decided that his life was not worth saving vs the life of a polar bear.

He's so fuzzed by leftist rhetoric I don't think he's really capable of rational thought. He just regurgitates all the propoganda that he can scoop up. The one thing that is obvious is that he hates Americans and wants them dead, one way or another. Anything is more valuable than the life of an American, including animals.

He's a scumbag.

You are certifiable. The whole world of bears is not worth one breath of a human child.

You, however, are worth considerably less.

Are you serious? You are a bible thumping wacko radical if you are serious.

One human life is worth an entire species? Rediculous.

How about a Pakistani child who's mother and father are part of the taliban and hate the USA? Would you sacrafice that potential future terrorist for the lives of all these bears?

Just trying to figure out where you draw the line.

Wow, this is a tough question. Republicans don't care about human children or polar bears so I guess they are eliminated from the first round. Democrats care about the health of polar bears because it reflects the health of the environment...and a screwed up environment means trouble for human children in the long run.

All right! Dems win and Republicans suck!

:badgrin:

Boy, that's an awfully absolute statement right there Rav.

Are you serious? You are a bible thumping wacko radical if you are serious.

One human life is worth an entire species? Rediculous.

How about a Pakistani child who's mother and father are part of the taliban and hate the USA? Would you sacrafice that potential future terrorist for the lives of all these bears?

Just trying to figure out where you draw the line.

Yes, one human life is worth an entire species. Though you may feel free to eliminate yourself if you think that will help out your bear friends.

And yes, a Pakistani child whose mother and father are part of the taliban is just as valuable as my own child, you piece of shit. Though it is obvious you do not hold children dear, period.

So which children would you like to slaughter first, in order to save the bear? (Ridiculous premise....) Also please explain how the elimination of children will HELP the bear and why it's necessary to choose one over the other?

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Yes, one human life is worth an entire species. Though you may feel free to eliminate yourself if you think that will help out your bear friends.

And yes, a Pakistani child whose mother and father are part of the taliban is just as valuable as my own child, you piece of shit. Though it is obvious you do not hold children dear, period.

So which children would you like to slaughter first, in order to save the bear? (Ridiculous premise....) Also please explain how the elimination of children will HELP the bear and why it's necessary to choose one over the other?

You are so wrong. If society had to decide between one kid and an entire species, I guarantee you one kid would be dead. Again, it's called the greater good.

So Pakistani kids are worth more than polar bears but killing 100,000 iraqi's for money/oil is cool? So bears aren't as important to you as money apparently. :eek:

If I had to pick a kid, I'd pick a conservatives kid. Preferably someone high up in the Government who has started a war. Someone in Chaney or Rumsfeld's family. That would work.

This isn't my site. Don't ask me what brought this up. And I said ONE Child for the ENTIRE bear population.

I just think it is funny that in your made up fantasy religion, you are more important to this world than a bear. If you mean you cause more damage to the environment and are destroying the earth when you say imporant, then I agree with you. But this earth would be much better off if you were gone than it would be if the bears were gone.

Sealybobo, please stop. You can't argue against human life over animal life in any situation. I see the point you're making, but it's framed in a way that is impossible to defend. I mean, it was pretty obvious the first post was bait, and you ate it up.

Last edited:
You are so wrong. If society had to decide between one kid and an entire species, I guarantee you one kid would be dead. Again, it's called the greater good.

So Pakistani kids are worth more than polar bears but killing 100,000 iraqi's for money/oil is cool? So bears aren't as important to you as money apparently. :eek:

If I had to pick a kid, I'd pick a conservatives kid. Preferably someone high up in the Government who has started a war. Someone in Chaney or Rumsfeld's family. That would work.

This isn't my site. Don't ask me what brought this up. And I said ONE Child for the ENTIRE bear population.

I just think it is funny that in your made up fantasy religion, you are more important to this world than a bear. If you mean you cause more damage to the environment and are destroying the earth when you say imporant, then I agree with you. But this earth would be much better off if you were gone than it would be if the bears were gone.

I can pretty much guarantee that no mother would allow *her* child to die to save an animal species. Nor should she. Yet, this hypothetical sacrificial lamb would have to come from somewhere.

So... I think your thesis is pretty much indefensible.

That said, we should do what is rational (like conservation) to protect animal species from going extinct because of our actions and try to prevent it when we can so as to preserve ecological balance.

I just find it hard to believe that a group of people in this country can work so hard to protect a polar bear yet kill an unborn child in a heartbeat... and it's not because they believe in individual rights because they don't believe in the right to have a gun, or the right to supply your own healthcare, the right to supply your own retirement, etc.. I wish I could understand the thinking behind this.

I just find it hard to believe that a group of people in this country can work so hard to protect a polar bear yet kill an unborn child in a heartbeat... and it's not because they believe in individual rights because they don't believe in the right to have a gun, or the right to supply your own healthcare, the right to supply your own retirement, etc.. I wish I could understand the thinking behind this.

That's because your brain is jumbled up and confusing all sorts of unrelated issues...

Forum List

Back