What's more important with your political party?

Let me guess, you must be about 11-13 years old? Im really serious, if a person has some intelligence about them, the age range they would believe such dribble is about 11-13.
Life threatening deseases should be treated regardless. Just like if someone is starving, we feed them. I don't feed them 3 squares a day indefinately, but I don't let them die.

You don't care about life, just fetus'. You send our kids to war for bullshit reasons. And you murder 1 million Iraqi's and think you are doing gods work. And you don't care about kids living in poverty. When they become a menace to society because the mother had no business raising a child, you execute the kid for murdering someone. Your prisons aren't for rehabilitation, instead people leave as better criminals. Instead of fixing these problems, you protest at abortion clinics. So you have very little sympathy for people actually living, but you care about a unborn seed.

Hagee, Pat Robertson, Falwell, evangelical born agains, Bob Jones U, Jim & Tammy Baker, PTL. These churches are what is wrong with society. They have distorted religiion. It was already made up to begin with. But now it is even worse. So you people.

Life threatening deseases should be treated regardless. Just like if someone is starving, we feed them. I don't feed them 3 squares a day indefinately, but I don't let them die.

You don't care about life, just fetus'. You send our kids to war for bullshit reasons. And you murder 1 million Iraqi's and think you are doing gods work. And you don't care about kids living in poverty. When they become a menace to society because the mother had no business raising a child, you execute the kid for murdering someone. Your prisons aren't for rehabilitation, instead people leave as better criminals. Instead of fixing these problems, you protest at abortion clinics. So you have very little sympathy for people actually living, but you care about a unborn seed.

Hagee, Pat Robertson, Falwell, evangelical born agains, Bob Jones U, Jim & Tammy Baker, PTL. These churches are what is wrong with society. They have distorted religiion. It was already made up to begin with. But now it is even worse. So you people.

You don't even live in the US do you?

Once again, you cannot answer the original question... Everything comes down to George Bush and the Iraq War that we are winning. Funny how you don't mention the millions of Iraqi's we liberated from Saddam Hussein... By the way where are you getting your figures for the number of Iraqi's killed?

If you want to pay for other people's healthcare then do it. Nothing is stopping you. Will you do it?.... No, you just want others to pay. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and send me $10,000 to pay for my kidney transplant that I am going to need in a few years...

You're right having other's pay for healthcare is a great idea!

Also, when have you ever seen me protesting at an abortion clinic????????? You haven't because I am too busy taking responsibility working to feed and cloth my family!

It all comes down to responsibility. You believe the governemt should take care of everyone and I believe people should take care of themselves.

Funny how you aren't religious yet you know all about their beliefs.... Typical liberal...

When ever you want to answer the original question feel free...

Once again, you cannot answer the original question... Everything comes down to George Bush and the Iraq War that we are winning. Funny how you don't mention the millions of Iraqi's we liberated from Saddam Hussein... By the way where are you getting your figures for the number of Iraqi's killed?

If you want to pay for other people's healthcare then do it. Nothing is stopping you. Will you do it?.... No, you just want others to pay. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and send me $10,000 to pay for my kidney transplant that I am going to need in a few years...

Also, when have you ever seen me protesting at an abortion clinic????????? You haven't because I am too busy taking responsibility working to feed and cloth my family!

It all comes down to responsibility. You believe the governemt should take care of everyone and I believe people should take care of themselves.

Funny how you aren't religious yet you know all about their beliefs.... Typical liberal...

What did WE win? Haloburton, blackwater, kbr and exxon won but what did we win? Iraq and exxon amassed billions and us taxpayers paid for it. And what when anti american mook tada el sadr becomes the new ruler? Nice job making Iraq a shiite government. Now they are going to unite with iran stupid. bush didn't think this far ahead. now were going to fund the next battle, kurds. sure, people in the green zone have water and they make money off the invaders. but 90 percent don't have trash removal, running h2o, electricity.

its too late to vexplain. learn 4 yourself what's really going on. I suggest dr rachel maddow on air america. wake up. I can't have these sophmoric debates.

but you are right, it all comes down to iraq. oil prices, stocks, value of the dollar, consumer confidence, cost of everything else going up, inflation, interest rates, record deficits. yes, its all related.

What did WE win? Haloburton, blackwater, kbr and exxon won but what did we win? Iraq and exxon amassed billions and us taxpayers paid for it. And what when anti american mook tada el sadr becomes the new ruler? Nice job making Iraq a shiite government. Now they are going to unite with iran stupid. bush didn't think this far ahead. now were going to fund the next battle, kurds. sure, people in the green zone have water and they make money off the invaders. but 90 percent don't have trash removal, running h2o, electricity.
its too late to vexplain. learn 4 yourself what's really going on. I suggest dr rachel maddow on air america. wake up. I can't have these sophmoric debates.

but you are right, it all comes down to iraq. oil prices, stocks, value of the dollar, consumer confidence, cost of everything else going up, inflation, interest rates, record deficits. yes, its all related.

Where do you get this stuff from?
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2008-08-09-water-Iraq_N.htm
But the report also found that more Iraqis nationwide have access to potable water now than before the U.S.-led war began in March 2003 — 20 million people compared with 12.9 million previously.

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, $700 billion dollars wasted to set up a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran.

What did we win?

Let me guess, you must be about 11-13 years old? Im really serious, if a person has some intelligence about them, the age range they would believe such dribble is about 11-13.

I find the shit you are swallowing laughable. You are brainwashed by a corporate media. And based on your little quote about when you are young and when you are old, you are assuming that the republican party has helped you old folk. That's when I say you are the one that is :cuckoo:

Only if you are rich, and based on that family photo, you are not.

Where do you get this stuff from?
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2008-08-09-water-Iraq_N.htm
But the report also found that more Iraqis nationwide have access to potable water now than before the U.S.-led war began in March 2003 — 20 million people compared with 12.9 million previously.

5 years later and they are just now trying to figure out how to distribute water? Great job George. :eusa_clap:Just in time for the elections. Typical political move. Don't reconstruct for 4.5 years, just keep pocketing the tax payers money, spreading it around to all your buddies who don't do shit. Then kick it into high gear because elections are coming up.

Dude, you are a fool. Iraq is not going well, Iraqi's DO want us the fuck out, and things are worse than they were before we outted Saddam. Now we are having trouble with Kurds. Next will be Sunni's and eventually Shiites will unite with Iran, dumb ass. Sure they don't want Saddam back, but that doesn't mean this was worth it for America. Maybe the defense and oil contractors think it was worth it because they made bank. You owe still. Did you forget? We haven't paid for the war yet. Having any buyers remorse before Obama sends you your first payment? Or do you want to pass that on to our kids?

But you did score a cute wife. How did you manage that? Or are you the girl. And if you are, maybe he does have money, otherwise he couldn't have scored with such a good looking woman. :lol:

That's because your brain is jumbled up and confusing all sorts of unrelated issues...

My buddy who will explain exactly how the American people were defrauded when the Income Tax was put in 1916 said he replied to me but the company blocked it. He's paranoid that they blocked it because of the content, so he is going to send it to my personal email and I will post it for you.

He said they snuck it by us like they did the Patriot Act. He said the states never ratified it but the Secretary of State said it was ratified. They did it in the wee hours of the night, during xmas, when there weren't enough senators to even have an official vote. He'll explain direct vs. indirect taxes. He'll give you cases and their case numbers for you to see you are wrong. He'll laugh at you for using wikipedia, which can be altered by anyone regardless of their expertice, etc.

I can't wait for you to see it. He will squash all of your arguments. He is almost an expert on this. He believes democrats are just as bad as Republicans because the income tax, IRS and Federal Reserve are the main problem with America and he knows the Democrats don't speak out about it either. Only guys like Ron Paul speak out, and then they get labeled as wacko's.

Just letting you know why it is taking some time. He's traveling tomorrow so will put it all together for me and send it to my personal email and then I'll share. Then you can argue/ask questions, and I'll have him answer them. I'm sure you will have lots of questions. We all do. But in the end, you should agree we were duped. If you don't, maybe it is because it sucks to find out you have been conned. And then you feel like you have to do something about it. It's a lot easier to keep your head buried.

I find the shit you are swallowing laughable. You are brainwashed by a corporate media. And based on your little quote about when you are young and when you are old, you are assuming that the republican party has helped you old folk. That's when I say you are the one that is :cuckoo:

Only if you are rich, and based on that family photo, you are not.

SOrry, I dont get my info from any corporate media. So I cant be swallowing that shit, but its quite normal for libs to accuse me of things they have no evidence of, and are completely wrong about. Like, I dont ever listen to Rush, yet am accused of being a ditto head all the time.

My quote has nothing to do with me assuming anything about the Rep Party and old folk. I see how your brain jumbles things and makes strange conclusions out of irrelevant data.

Again showing a lack of logical thinking on your part.
What do you think, they went four years without water, then suddenly in less than a year 20 million people had potable water? Or do you think it is more likely they started getting potable water to them years ago and the 20 million got it over a period of time?

As for money and my cute wife, no, I aint rich. Which disproves the RICH REPUBLICAN Conservative theory. BUt I am going to be doing very well financially very soon, but my wife didnt know that when we met and married. Yea, she is cute, beyond cute, beautiful and sexy and a wonderful woman beyond most mens dreams.

Talk about buying into corporate media, I see you and m moore are in bed together, spewing the same old diatribe about big oil, Haliburton, etc, etc, without really investigating the facts behind it.

I do agree wholehearedly though in your response to Jillian, income taxes are abusive, illegal and immoral. It is the number one method they control us, deprive us of our freedom. And the dems adn republicans are guilty, but at least some conservatives are actively trying to do something about it, the libs just want to keep piling on more and more govt, taxes and burdens on us. ALL of the libs want that. Not ALL of the Repubs do.

5 years later and they are just now trying to figure out how to distribute water? Great job George. :eusa_clap:Just in time for the elections. Typical political move. Don't reconstruct for 4.5 years, just keep pocketing the tax payers money, spreading it around to all your buddies who don't do shit. Then kick it into high gear because elections are coming up.

Dude, you are a fool. Iraq is not going well, Iraqi's DO want us the fuck out, and things are worse than they were before we outted Saddam. Now we are having trouble with Kurds. Next will be Sunni's and eventually Shiites will unite with Iran, dumb ass. Sure they don't want Saddam back, but that doesn't mean this was worth it for America. Maybe the defense and oil contractors think it was worth it because they made bank. You owe still. Did you forget? We haven't paid for the war yet. Having any buyers remorse before Obama sends you your first payment? Or do you want to pass that on to our kids?

I don't know. 4000 mothers plus sacraficed their children for oil. I'm sorry, I forgot, it was for "freedom". If that makes them feel better...

How much would I pay to save the Polar Bear species? $5 a gallon? Sure. Do you think a lot of people would pay $5 a gallon to save one childs life? I seriously doubt it.

Actually it was so we could have bases close enough to keep the Russians from doing what they are doing today in Georgia.

And I don't give a damn about any children except my own and the ones I personally know. The rest are somebody else's problem, not mine. And I damned sure don't care about bears.

More Iraqis have water than they did before the war started. Proof of your assumptions that Iraq is worse off?

Forum List

Back