What's more important with your political party?

I just think it is funny that in your made up fantasy religion, you are more important to this world than a bear.

Neither are important to "the world." Humans AND bears could all vanish overnight and the world would get over it just fine.

Personally, if it came down to me having to either kill a human kid or every bear, there would be a lot of dead bears. Color me speciesist.

I just find it hard to believe that a group of people in this country can work so hard to protect a polar bear yet kill an unborn child in a heartbeat... and it's not because they believe in individual rights because they don't believe in the right to have a gun, or the right to supply your own healthcare, the right to supply your own retirement, etc.. I wish I could understand the thinking behind this.

We can't believe that you care so much about a fetus and once they are born, fuck em! They are on their own. You don't give a shit once they are alive. I say fuck the fetus and once they are born, make sure they get a fair chance in life. And based on the rest of your comments, you probably don't think that poor kids should have access to the same doctors that rich kids get to go to. So you don't give a fuck about life at all. Just unborn life. You must have some pretty fucked up religious beliefs to not see the error in your thinking.

I don't believe in the god you subscribe to. My god does not care more for human's than he does for bears. He care's equally. Actually, the bears are innocent and we encroach on them, so in a way, he sides with the bears.

I believe in the right to bear arms.

And I believe you have the right to healthcare, not the right to pay for your own healthcare. I think anyone sick should be cured/treated. You don't. So in your twisted head, how is it richous to deny someone the best medical treatment? How can you say you care about life? Sounds like you care about profits more than life.

You have the right to supply your own retirement. Have you been told different? Or do you just contribute to social security? Read the New Deal freak. And take a vote. About 85% of Americans do not want to do away with Social Secuity. I guess we are all not as smart as you are? :badgrin:

I can pretty much guarantee that no mother would allow *her* child to die to save an animal species. Nor should she. Yet, this hypothetical sacrificial lamb would have to come from somewhere.

So... I think your thesis is pretty much indefensible.

That said, we should do what is rational (like conservation) to protect animal species from going extinct because of our actions and try to prevent it when we can so as to preserve ecological balance.

I don't know. 4000 mothers plus sacraficed their children for oil. I'm sorry, I forgot, it was for "freedom". If that makes them feel better...

How much would I pay to save the Polar Bear species? $5 a gallon? Sure. Do you think a lot of people would pay $5 a gallon to save one childs life? I seriously doubt it.

What programs do reed's pork projects fund? or are you suggesting getting rid of pork altogether? or would you vote for democrats if they never used earmarks? Or should the gop be the only ones that get pork? because then everyone would only vote gop. That's why Ted Stevens always won. He brings home the bacon. I think you want it both ways.

I don't want a Republican or a Democrat using earmarks, I think all spending bills should have to be debated and voted on. Instead of sneaking in shit to please their special interest, Stevens and Reid included....

I cannot help but wonder what he would think if his mother decided that his life was not worth saving vs the life of a polar bear.

The world would probably be alot more sane....:eusa_whistle:

I don't see why we can't build several floating (fake) icebergs out in the open seas. Put them out in strategic places and anchor them down so they stay where we put them. Just something that the polar bears can take a break on swimming from the ice to land. Each of them would be about as big as a football field and you could put 100's of them where we think the bears are drowning.

If Dubai can build islands, we can build floaties for the bears.

Imagine what that 20 million dollars your fearless leader Reid blew on killing the mormon crikets, would do for the polar bears.....

He was trying to eradicate the whole species of mormon crickets....asshole Reid...:badgrin:

When someone gives his life liberating someone else, he/she has just loved another human being unconditionally.

When you sign up to defend the country's constitution you're also fighting to spread freedom around the globe.

Most people can't imagine running into a burning building. The Soldier runs toward gunfire. A liberal can't do either.

Even Barrack Obama had to wait until it was safe enough to bring the press with him to Baghdad.

Sometimes war is the only option left. You don't agree with the war, any war, even if it keeps you free from danger here.

Every Human being deserves to live free from oppression. We show our freedom with every arguement.

We don't kill one another for holding different ideas. The rest of the world still needs to adopt this ideal.

We can't believe that you care so much about a fetus and once they are born, fuck em! They are on their own. You don't give a shit once they are alive. I say fuck the fetus and once they are born, make sure they get a fair chance in life. And based on the rest of your comments, you probably don't think that poor kids should have access to the same doctors that rich kids get to go to. So you don't give a fuck about life at all. Just unborn life. You must have some pretty fucked up religious beliefs to not see the error in your thinking.

I don't believe in the god you subscribe to. My god does not care more for human's than he does for bears. He care's equally. Actually, the bears are innocent and we encroach on them, so in a way, he sides with the bears.

I believe in the right to bear arms.

And I believe you have the right to healthcare, not the right to pay for your own healthcare. I think anyone sick should be cured/treated. You don't. So in your twisted head, how is it richous to deny someone the best medical treatment? How can you say you care about life? Sounds like you care about profits more than life.

You have the right to supply your own retirement. Have you been told different? Or do you just contribute to social security? Read the New Deal freak. And take a vote. About 85% of Americans do not want to do away with Social Secuity. I guess we are all not as smart as you are? :badgrin:

Can you provide some backup as to why you say we don't care about children after they are born?

Also, regarding your thinking... Why stop with healthcare? Why not make all restaurants feed people for free? Why not have the government buy a car for everyone so they can get to work? In your opinion where do the free handouts stop? Maybe everyone should be taken care of by the government and nobody should work. I'm all for that if you can figure out how I can keep my current way of life and not have to work I will support you 100%.

Hey, consider this. Consider that Saddam was not the threat that Bush made him out to be. He was just a pain in our ass and he was sitting on an ocean of oil. So consider this. Consider that Bush sacraficed 4200 American soldiers lives for oil/money. Not to mention the 100,000 with blown off limbs or paralyzed for the rest of their lives.

I'd mention the million of Iraqi's dead or displaced from their homelands, but I know you only care about your own. They don't count. Not to you or your god because they don't accept Jesus as their savior, right? :eusa_pray:

If all their lives were worth billions of dollars in oil, then your one child's life is surely worth all the polar bears lives.

It would be the Greater good.

Oh you think your childs life is precious? Not when we need oil it is not. Stop sniveling. It is your patriotic duty to sacrafice your son. Don't you realize our freedom is at stake here? LOL.

Dude... You have completely lost it... What does that have to do with the title of this thread????? Every post by an angry liberal comes back to "Oh yeah, we'll Bush lied..." Can you guys get off Bush already and move on!!!! Let it go man the hatred and stress is going to kill you.

Fact is just what I stated.... Democrats care more about polar bears than unborn children.... I have yet to see a post that disputes this... just admit it and move on...sheesh.

When someone gives his life liberating someone else, he/she has just loved another human being unconditionally.

When you sign up to defend the country's constitution you're also fighting to spread freedom around the globe.

Most people can't imagine running into a burning building. The Soldier runs toward gunfire. A liberal can't do either.

Even Barrack Obama had to wait until it was safe enough to bring the press with him to Baghdad.

Sometimes war is the only option left. You don't agree with the war, any war, even if it keeps you free from danger here.

Every Human being deserves to live free from oppression. We show our freedom with every arguement.

We don't kill one another for holding different ideas. The rest of the world still needs to adopt this ideal.

Liberals don't understand this... They live in a utopia... something like Woodstock... where everything is peace and love.... meanwhile Russia just invaded Georgia...so much for peace and love... But do you think they will get on Russia for starting a war....hell know... just their own country....ridiculous hypocrits.

Can you provide some backup as to why you say we don't care about children after they are born?

Also, regarding your thinking... Why stop with healthcare? Why not make all restaurants feed people for free? Why not have the government buy a car for everyone so they can get to work? In your opinion where do the free handouts stop? Maybe everyone should be taken care of by the government and nobody should work. I'm all for that if you can figure out how I can keep my current way of life and not have to work I will support you 100%.

Life threatening deseases should be treated regardless. Just like if someone is starving, we feed them. I don't feed them 3 squares a day indefinately, but I don't let them die.

You don't care about life, just fetus'. You send our kids to war for bullshit reasons. And you murder 1 million Iraqi's and think you are doing gods work. And you don't care about kids living in poverty. When they become a menace to society because the mother had no business raising a child, you execute the kid for murdering someone. Your prisons aren't for rehabilitation, instead people leave as better criminals. Instead of fixing these problems, you protest at abortion clinics. So you have very little sympathy for people actually living, but you care about a unborn seed.

Hagee, Pat Robertson, Falwell, evangelical born agains, Bob Jones U, Jim & Tammy Baker, PTL. These churches are what is wrong with society. They have distorted religiion. It was already made up to begin with. But now it is even worse. So you people.

Life threatening deseases should be treated regardless. Just like if someone is starving, we feed them. I don't feed them 3 squares a day indefinately, but I don't let them die.

You don't care about life, just fetus'. You send our kids to war for bullshit reasons. And you murder 1 million Iraqi's and think you are doing gods work. And you don't care about kids living in poverty. When they become a menace to society because the mother had no business raising a child, you execute the kid for murdering someone. Your prisons aren't for rehabilitation, instead people leave as better criminals. Instead of fixing these problems, you protest at abortion clinics. So you have very little sympathy for people actually living, but you care about a unborn seed.

Hagee, Pat Robertson, Falwell, evangelical born agains, Bob Jones U, Jim & Tammy Baker, PTL. These churches are what is wrong with society. They have distorted religiion. It was already made up to begin with. But now it is even worse. So you people.

Yes you believe that the government can change people. I guess like Dahmer, Bundy, Gacey...etc...could have been rehabilitated. I tend to think you can change someone only if they want to be changed.

You think one child is worth the entire bear population? Who's the asshole? Of course in your mind the child is white anglo, correct? Because I'm sure you would sacrafice an Iraqi child.

Maybe you wouldn't hate bears so much if they weren't black and brown bears? Oh wait, you hate Polar bears too. Probably panda's as well.

another one eh? cuckoo, cuckoo....

Yea, usually one species or family cares more about one of their own than an entire group of others. Its pretty normal.

But I suppose you probably think its more important to equate two mens relationship of butt fucking each other to that of a man and a woman raising a kid,

And its the conservative republicans that supported ousting Saddam Hussein that ENDED the kids of Iraq being imprisoned.

You must be talking about the dems in the 80's. you need to let that go. and until you admit your party has the bigger and better liars, nothings ever going to change. Pelosi, Reed and Obama give you no reason to doubt they won't work on behalf of america. Mccain and the gop raped america.

vote for mccain if you like the economy the way it is right now. add 4 more yrs of iraq spending and free reign for the oil companies and war with iran.

ANyone who doesnt realize that both parties have liars in its midst is stupid. BOTH parties are of rich people, and their main goal is more power and money.

Some of the bigger differences is that the libecrats like to claim they are for the poor, the oppressed, the underprivledged.

The Dems want you to think that govt is the answer, when they only want bigger govt so they can control more of your money, get richer and have more power, whereas the Republicans want to gain power by allowing the people and the economy to grow with less govt interference.

Forum List

Back