What's happening to Men in America?

An interesting series on Fox with Tucker Carlson.
If you watch the video, a lot of this hits home with America today and makes sense.
If his statistics are true (and there's no reason to believe they wouldn't be), you do have to wonder what happened to the testosterone levels in men? Huge mysterious drop over the last few decades.

Or, is this pure Fox garbage?

Testosterone, if I remember, used to be important for building muscle and also for the sort of “violent” (for lack of a better term) impulses needed for hunting and war and protecting one’s family.

I think clearly men don’t need that kind of strength and impulses to be successful in today’s society.

Yeah and why to women need estrogen?

Menstruation, smooth skin, wider hips. Baby-making.

If you watch the video, a lot of this hits home with America today and makes sense.
If his statistics are true (and there's no reason to believe they wouldn't be), you do have to wonder what happened to the testosterone levels in men? Huge mysterious drop over the last few decades.

Testosterone, if I remember, used to be important for building muscle and also for the sort of “violent” (for lack of a better term) impulses needed for hunting and war and protecting one’s family.

I think clearly men don’t need that kind of strength and impulses to be successful in today’s society.

OK so why do you think Men don't need testosterone? Would women choose a man with no manly attributes...if so....why? WTF is wrong with some of you?

Not so much in a civil society

Men are wired to 'protect the fam', just as much as women are wiried towards 'maternal nurturing'

If we're honest, there's a guttural attraction based on these 'afflictions'

It's not something either gender can just turn off at will

~S~

OK so why do you think Men don't need testosterone? Would women choose a man with no manly attributes...if so....why? WTF is wrong with some of you?

I’m not saying men don’t need testosterone. I’m saying that right now, men don’t need high levels of it to be considered successful men.

Wrong with me? Absolutely nothing. Why do you ask?

I’m not saying men don’t need testosterone. I’m saying that right now, men don’t need high levels of it to be considered successful men.

depends how much of their success is dependent on thier physique

~S~

Not so much in a civil society

Men are wired to 'protect the fam', just as much as women are wiried towards 'maternal nurturing'

If we're honest, there's a guttural attraction based on these 'afflictions'

It's not something either gender can just turn off at will

~S~

No, but there’s the two components: nature and nurture.

Attraction is a complicated thing.

~S~

In a technological society, a man doesn’t generally NEED a strong physique to be successful.

Oh so now they need to be pussies and jump when some bossy ass bitch tells them to huh.

~S~

In a technological society, a man doesn’t generally NEED a strong physique to be successful.

Well how would one become ssuccessful at say, construction will?

~S~

Most can't even begin to decode why women want men to be women.........
in the real world MEN are the Hunters, the gatherers' they are the providers and the protectors....

In stead we have a bunch of leftisti feminist nazi pos bitches teaching in schools, colleges that WHITE MEN are useful idiots.Esp. White Men).

Now why do you think they made it so women could get welfare , IT KEEPS DADDY OUT OF THE HOUSE"

Watch the sitcomes on TV they always have the WIFE or live in being the tough one, the strong one, she can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan ( it started tha tlong ago) yet you still to this day don't get where and how you stupid asses were indoctrinated.
rockefeller.jpg

Feminism is a Depopulation Program
January 29, 2017

neon.jpeg

The world birth rate has halved in the last 50 years

from roughly 3.6 births per woman to only 1.8

This coincides with the rise of feminism as

the official world gender ideology.

Makow - "I am one of many who missed the opportunity to have a normal family thanks to feminism. Depopulation strikes close to home for countless millions."

Oh so now they need to be pussies and jump when some bossy ass bitch tells them to huh.

Yep.

And you came running when I posted.

Jump, pussy, jump!

~S~

Well how would one become ssuccessful at say, construction will?

~S~

That is now the exception, rather than the rule.

Yep.

Jump, pussy, jump!

look in the mirror cyka,......

oh and by the way a.h. I AM A FEMALE now jump cyka.

NY LMFAO that explains the STUPIDITY alllllll the waaaaay......

ELITE DEPOPULATION AGENDA

Feminism fits the elite's depopulation agenda. Since 1963, when "The Feminine Mystique" was published we have experienced an unprecedented breakdown in the family. More than half of all children are now born out of wedlock; the number of single parent households has tripled. In "The Broken Hearth," William Bennett writes: "Most of our social pathologies, crime, imprisonment rates, welfare, educational underachievement, alcohol and drug abuse, suicide, depression, STD's, are manifestations, direct and indirect, of the crackup of the American family (p.4)."

We are now suffering from underpopulation. The US birthrate has been cut from 4 to 1.88 children per woman, the European and Canadian is 1.5. (We need 2.2 just for replacement.) Russia (1.6 children) has remained steady. In the "Death of the West," Pat Buchanan argues that population decline is responsible for the inevitable extinction of the West.

wehatemen.jpg

Reproduction requires the most delicate care. In the case of human beings, the female must be prepared for motherhood and honored for her contribution to society. The male must be shown that the standard of manhood is to provide leadership and sustenance for mother and children. Both mother and father must be able to give their children intellectual and spiritual guidance.

Instead, in schools and universities, the tender shoots of feminine sexuality are crushed under the feminist jackboot. Young women are taught that heterosexual sex, marriage and family are inherently oppressive. Homosexuality on the other hand is an act of rebellion that is "chic" and "normal."

Take a hint ......... and step off that dream world planet you are on.

Look at this guy Carlson. If he didn't have a job he'd shoot up a mall. Look at that angry fuck.

Yep.

Jump, pussy, jump!

look in the mirror cyka,......

oh and by the way a.h. I AM A FEMALE now jump cyka.

NY LMFAO that explains the STUPIDITY alllllll the waaaaay......

ELITE DEPOPULATION AGENDA

Feminism fits the elite's depopulation agenda. Since 1963, when "The Feminine Mystique" was published we have experienced an unprecedented breakdown in the family. More than half of all children are now born out of wedlock; the number of single parent households has tripled. In "The Broken Hearth," William Bennett writes: "Most of our social pathologies, crime, imprisonment rates, welfare, educational underachievement, alcohol and drug abuse, suicide, depression, STD's, are manifestations, direct and indirect, of the crackup of the American family (p.4)."

We are now suffering from underpopulation. The US birthrate has been cut from 4 to 1.88 children per woman, the European and Canadian is 1.5. (We need 2.2 just for replacement.) Russia (1.6 children) has remained steady. In the "Death of the West," Pat Buchanan argues that population decline is responsible for the inevitable extinction of the West.

wehatemen.jpg

Reproduction requires the most delicate care. In the case of human beings, the female must be prepared for motherhood and honored for her contribution to society. The male must be shown that the standard of manhood is to provide leadership and sustenance for mother and children. Both mother and father must be able to give their children intellectual and spiritual guidance.

Instead, in schools and universities, the tender shoots of feminine sexuality are crushed under the feminist jackboot. Young women are taught that heterosexual sex, marriage and family are inherently oppressive. Homosexuality on the other hand is an act of rebellion that is "chic" and "normal."

Take a hint ......... and step off that dream world planet you are on.

Yer a woman?

Ok.

When all other variants of race, socio-economic status, health and other obvious metrics are accounted for, fatherlessness is the single biggest predictor for many negative outcomes among boys. Male prison inmates are 85 per cent fatherless. Juvenile detention centres are likewise full of dad-deprived boys. Male violence and fatherlessness are strongly linked, Barbara Kay: The male crisis that’s ruining our boys and no one cares about

Sounds like the it takes a village approach isn't working

So MindWars, I apologize for thinking you’re a guy.

You were just so defensive on this subject that I took you for a man who feels insecure with women gaining power.

I will confess I still think you’re crazy, but I am at a loss why you’ve had such a knee-jerk reaction to decreasing testosterone in males.

It is a culmination of things.Tucker wants it all to be plot and likes to mash things up. He can't get too deep though because it would so impact sponsors in one way or another.

First of all, we have known about the effects of BPAs in water bottles for at least 20 years now. So, this is not some hidden thing. It's just not exciting and it might jack with someone's profit.
Study: Most Plastics Leach Hormone-Like Chemicals
BPA-Free Plastic Containers May Be Just as Hazardous

And here is it's effect on sperm:
Everyday BPA Exposure Decreases Human Semen Quality

Second, when we talk about education there has been a huge push for testing and taking in information starting in kindergarten that there wasn't before. So, the boys who are being boys wiggle and can't sit still and are........active get referrals to pediatricians and they are diagnosed with ADHD and are prescribed medication to "focus". You gotta make a choice, folks.......

Certain people like to refer to this as the feminization of education.....which is crap. It is high stakes testing etc and so on. Incidentally, behavior problems are here as well.

Single, white, middle aged men have always have high suicide rates that date back much further than the stats listed here.
Suicide Statistics — AFSP

Forum List

Back