What's for Dinner?

I like sweet potatoes and spinach, you all keep the chicken...yuck for me.

Last night we had breakfast for dinner. Usually we have that on Monday nights. I have no idea what is for tomorrow night....sometimes I only get to eat the trimmings or nothing at all so I make a sandwich. I'm so picky and I don't want the rest of the family to suffer, so I get about 3 good meals I like a week, the rest is usually just the veggies and starch.

I don't eat chicken nor do I cook but this goulash I wish all of you can taste it....man it's good. My hub puts some type of spice in it and I just love it.
Sounds yummy. How did he make it? Did he use paprika?

How do you go from salad, to fried squid to pizza? PC...are you pregnant? :razz:

Oh no. :lol:
This is typical Italian fare in Brooklyn. The fried calamari are appetizers that you dip in to marinara.

BTW, I craved sweets during one pregnancy and salad in the other. Nothing too weird.
Pregnancy crave: blend of buttered, cheddar, and carmel popcorn. Um were talking by the pound here, popped. :lol:

I constantly craved oranges...and I hate them.

As for dinner. Today was soccer practice,so we had pizza,chef salad and brownies...with apple juice to drink.

Last edited:
Sounds yummy. How did he make it? Did he use paprika?

Oh no. :lol:
This is typical Italian fare in Brooklyn. The fried calamari are appetizers that you dip in to marinara.

BTW, I craved sweets during one pregnancy and salad in the other. Nothing too weird.
Pregnancy crave: blend of buttered, cheddar, and carmel popcorn. Um were talking by the pound here, popped. :lol:

As for dinner. Today was soccer practice,so we had pizza,chef salad and brownies...with apple juice to drink.
Your salad and brownies sound good. I'm not big on pizza unless it's NY style or from Italy. All other's Yuck.

Your salad and brownies sound good. I'm not big on pizza unless it's NY style or from Italy. All other's Yuck.

It was one of those easy fix pizza crust kits from pillsbury (the kind that is rolled up like bisquits). Add your own sauce and toppings then throw in the oven and bake. We had ham,green chili,mushroom,black olive and cheese.

Quick and easy..

I use to make those types of pizza's long ago so I suppose they have got better at the crust then the one I tried. Hold the Ham; olives and Mushrooms.

I'm such a picky eater I know.

It was one of those easy fix pizza crust kits from pillsbury (the kind that is rolled up like bisquits). Add your own sauce and toppings then throw in the oven and bake. We had ham,green chili,mushroom,black olive and cheese.

Quick and easy..

Is anyone responding here preggers? Looking for cravings here.

Cheddar cheese stuffed crust bacon cheeseburger pizza. :eusa_drool:

That *can't* be good for me. :eusa_eh:

Meh, just drink a diet soda and it's all good .... :lol:

I can't even use that..that's all I drink anyway.

That's called working 10 hours, no lunch, walking thru the grocery store going "Oh, that looks really good.. Let's try that!"

If one can go to hell for pizza consumption, I'm going for that one.. There's not a vegetable in sight...

That's called working 10 hours, no lunch, walking thru the grocery store going "Oh, that looks really good.. Let's try that!"

What ingredient jumped out at you? So to speak.

Cheese, and bacon, and the fact that I don't have to do anything but throw it toward the oven to make it ooey and gooey.

Cheese, and bacon, and the fact that I don't have to do anything but throw it toward the oven to make it ooey and gooey.

Dairy and protein, pizza isn't unhealthy really, even the frozen ones. I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you were not craving candy bars. Just stay active right after eating it, even just a walk, and all the excess oils should work through quickly.

Dairy and protein, pizza isn't unhealthy really, even the frozen ones. I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you were not craving candy bars. Just stay active right after eating it, even just a walk, and all the excess oils should work through quickly.

There's only one candy bar I ever crave, and that's the Take 5. That one's a combination of taste and texture.

I had a BLT and soup for dinner tonight, leaving tomorrow for a few days.

I just had a hamburger from Burger King (too busy to fix anything), but tomorrow I'm going to have TOFU!

090407tofu.jpg

Controversy erupts over 'I Love Tofu' plate | KATU.com - Portland, Oregon | News

I'm making a rotisserie chicken right now.. Can't figure out what to make with it, tho...:evil:

Ronco Rotisserie machines are da bomb. 10-ish years, and still turning.

Forum List

Back