What's for Dinner?

Sounds good. I just sent my son to buy some of the abused chickens from KFC. ;)

I don't eat chicken nor do I cook but this goulash I wish all of you can taste it....man it's good. My hub puts some type of spice in it and I just love it.

I don't eat chicken nor do I cook but this goulash I wish all of you can taste it....man it's good. My hub puts some type of spice in it and I just love it.
Sounds yummy. How did he make it? Did he use paprika?

Caesar Salad, Fried Calamari, and Pizza. Not so good for my diet but, oh so good.
How do you go from salad, to fried squid to pizza? PC...are you pregnant? :razz:

Oh no. :lol:
This is typical Italian fare in Brooklyn. The fried calamari are appetizers that you dip in to marinara.

BTW, I craved sweets during one pregnancy and salad in the other. Nothing too weird.

Caesar Salad, Fried Calamari, and Pizza. Not so good for my diet but, oh so good.
How do you go from salad, to fried squid to pizza? PC...are you pregnant? :razz:

This is typical Italian fare in Brooklyn. The fried calamari are appetizers that you dip in to marinara.

BTW, I craved sweets during one pregnancy and salad in the other. Nothing too weird.
Pregnancy crave: blend of buttered, cheddar, and carmel popcorn. Um were talking by the pound here, popped. :lol:

Pregnancy crave: blend of buttered, cheddar, and carmel popcorn. Um were talking by the pound here, popped. :lol:

That sounds good and I'm not even pregnant. :lol:

Hamburger gravy, potatoes and peas.

My kids are old enough they don't stick them up their noses like my granddaughter does.

Unless the babysitter has them fed...in which case I'll have hamburger gravy, instant mashed potatoes (instead of real) and peas.

Oooh..I have sweet potatoes.
They cook faster.
I think I'll have sweet potatoes, too.

Forum List

Back