What's for dinner tonight?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Country bacon; stewed potatoes; stewed turnips; turnip greens; cucumbers and onions; and a dinner roll brought back in a 'to go' box from Logan's Roadhouse yesterday!

Not sure just yet... taking the wife and kids out to dinner tonight.

Logans does sound good though.

They need my business since they fed veterans for free yesterday :clap2:

What is a stewed potato?
Just a cooked potato?

Or a really pissed potato?

Probably both. You cut the potato up and boil it in a pan of water, seasoned with salt, pepper, and butter, OR if you are a southerner like me, butter and a little fried bacon fat.

What is a stewed potato?
Just a cooked potato?

Or a really pissed potato?

Probably both. You cut the potato up and boil it in a pan of water, seasoned with salt, pepper, and butter, OR if you are a southerner like me, butter and a little fried bacon fat.

Yummy! Yep cooked taters.

I just mull over wine for a bit and then drink milk usually.

:clap2:

Great puns. But I really only like the kind made of tropical fruit.

Chinese take out...I'm still debating between general or sesame chicken. Definitely some crab rangoon dipped in duck sauce.

There are some really good Chinese places in Nashville, but here the only one I like is Chong's and there isn't on really close. That's OK, now that I have to watch my salt intake it's just as well.

Ribeye, whole beans and carrots and garlic bread followed up by vanilla ice cream with a dollop of apple pie.

Oven baked chicken, mashed potatoes, sliced avocado and melon on the side, cottage cheese and pineapple apetit. Made with own little hands.

Forum List

Back