What's Christian About Denying Service To Any Individual?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The radical so-called fundamentalists Christians up in Arizona tried to get a law passed that would deny service to people gay or perceived as gay in public and private places of business.

I'd like to know...what's Christlike about that?

What basis, does one build this argument in the first place?

What the radical RW have done in Arizona is prove exactly how UNCHRISTLIKE they really are by trying to pass this law.

Anyone care to show me how that radical bill they were pushing is Christian?

I'd like to know.

Last edited:
As I have said before. . As long as I can be refused service for exercising my 2 nd amendment rights because the owner is scared of or hates guns, then anyone can be refused service for any reason. You can't say they can abridge my rights but not someone else's rights.

Molon Labe

As I have said before. . As long as I can be refused service for exercising my 2 nd amendment rights because the owner is scared of or hates guns, then anyone can be refused service for any reason. You can't say they can abridge my rights but not someone else's rights.

Molon Labe
Your opinion is duly noted, however, it doesn't address the OP. How is what you stated addressing Christianity or being Christlike in any way, shape or form?

There is nothing un-Christian-like in defending ones religion or morals.

Assumption by the OP is that it is not Christian to defend and advocate for ones beliefs.

There is nothing un-Christian-like in defending ones religion or morals.

Assumption by the OP is that it is not Christian to defend and advocate for ones beliefs.
What belief that you have, sir, that allows you to DENY an individual service?

Spell it out if you will.

I'd like to know.

The radical so-called fundamentalists Christians up in Arizona tried to get a law pass that would deny service to people gay or perceived as gay in public and private places of business.

What the radical RW have done in Arizona is prove exactly how UNCHRISTLIKE they really are by trying to pass this law.

I'd like to know.

The expert on all things nothing speaks up once again, and once again demonstrates his ignorance.

The point here is not whether or not it is Christian to not photograph a gay wedding, the point is that the government should not be able to force anyone to perform a service they object to.

The point here is not whether or not it is Christian to not photograph a gay wedding, the point is that the government should not be able to force anyone to perform a service they object to.

This ^

The radical so-called fundamentalists Christians up in Arizona tried to get a law pass that would deny service to people gay or perceived as gay in public and private places of business.

I'd like to know.

The expert on all things nothing speaks up once again, and once again demonstrates his ignorance.

No sir, no...that's not the point.

large_mccain-supporter-arab-obama.jpg

*takes mic away*

The radical so-called fundamentalists Christians up in Arizona tried to get a law passed that would deny service to people gay or perceived as gay in public and private places of business.

I'd like to know.

You are claiming that it is Christian based. Can you provide facts to support that?
I ask because I am unsure.

I'd like to know.

*takes mic away*

That is the point.

Unless, of course, you think no Muslim would ever refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

I'd like to know.

You are claiming that it is Christian based. Can you provide facts to support that?
I ask because I am unsure.
Sir, the bill has religion in it.

The bill allows anti-gay discrimination BASED ON RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

You think the Arizona atheists sponsored this bill?

C'mon man...

*takes mic away*

That is the point.

Unless, of course, you think no Muslim would ever refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.
Sir, do you believe that the government should be able to force discrimination against certain individuals?

Forum List

Back