Whatever Putin has on Trump is now hurting us all...

I bet he sold them Uranium. /sarcasm

desperate fake news parrot says what?? :itsok:

The Uranium One Deal Was Not Clinton’s to Veto or Approve

Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have.

There Is No Evidence That Uranium Went to Russia

That a change of company ownership occurred doesn’t mean that 10 to 20 percent of America’s uranium literally went to Russia.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations? :eusa_liar:

rating-false.png

FALSE

He signed a bill overwhelmingly approved by Congress. Yet...he won't enforce the sanctions because he us beholden to Putin and Russian Oligarchs.

ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO. SEE HE IS A PUTIN PUPPET? He is selling the United States to Russia...
Was Obama beholden to Mexico for not enforcing immigration laws?
:lol:
When you can’t answer the OP question scream Obama. That shit is so old and tired.
You have to be as tired of saying it as we are hearing it.

Why won’t trump install sanctions on Russia?
No the answer is not Obama or Hillary.

He signed a bill overwhelmingly approved by Congress. Yet...he won't enforce the sanctions because he us beholden to Putin and Russian Oligarchs.

ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO. SEE HE IS A PUTIN PUPPET? He is selling the United States to Russia...
Just because he doesn't want to implement the new sanctions does not mean he is a Putin puppet...that's stupid...Trump is the president and he alone decides whether or not to impose sanctions on a foreign government....
You don't like it? too bad...That's the way it is...the Putin puppet still has her reset button...
Every member of Congress voted for sanctions except 2.
You really have no reason whatsoever why fat boi won’t do it because it’s his choice.
Try some critical thinking skills because you have none.

If Putin has something on Trump considering all that has gone on, what did he have on Obama? Obama gave him 20% of U.S uranium, he allowed him to walk into Crimea, he had Hillary do a "reset", he openly mocked Romneys warning of Russian desires.

I'd say Putin would prefer Obama to Trump, without question.

I will repeat what I said soon after Trumps win, I would not be surprised if Trump views Putin as a buffer between the world and China. I have a firm belief that China is a far greater threat to America and Western liberty. Why not have at least a workable relationship on some issues and weaken the bonds between China and Russia?

The issue with Putin is he is not beholden to anyone, so it's very difficult to get an angle on him. He has all the wealth he could ever use and he owes nothing to donors or lobbyists. So no president is going to have a simple path to "control" him. Better to work on containing him.

Now the British have greater problems than America does, as it is clear they either have some serious moles in their intel community, or, they have some weak employees, and a clear lack of respect from Russia.

Russians will execute a Russian spy in Russia if he is caught being a double agent, but I have not heard, certainly in recent times, of them killing a spy who defected to the U.S on American soil.

Last edited:

Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have.

That a change of company ownership occurred doesn’t mean that 10 to 20 percent of America’s uranium literally went to Russia.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations? :eusa_liar:

rating-false.png

FALSE

Doesn't matter. Trumpettes will continue repeat lies like this while the Liar in Chief is a walking...talking Liar.

Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

He wants to start a war. After such policies did start a war, all the war mongering snowflakes would blame Trump for it.

Rammy would scream Hilary is compromised if situations were reversed.
Both you and I know it.

If Putin has something on Trump considering all that has gone on, what did he have on Obama? Obama gave him 20% of U.S uranium, he allowed him to walk into Crimea, he had Hillary do a "reset", he openly mocked Romneys warning of Russian desires.

I'd say Putin would prefer Obama to Trump, without question.

You are pretty stupud. That had been proven a lie. QUIT REPEATING IT!

Obama gave him 20% of U.S uranium
That's dumb. The uranium industry is not nationalized.
he allowed him to walk into Crimea
That's even dumber. I guess every country on Earth is now "beholden to Putin", just because they didnt trigger world war 3 over Crimea....
he had Hillary do a "reset", he openly mocked Romneys warning of Russian desires.
And that's dumbest of all, and you actually just highlighted the difference. That was an effort to improve relations with Russia. It failed. Obama admitted his error and piled on the sanctions. The contrast to Trump could not be more stark. Kinda fell on your face there, my man.

You really have no reason whatsoever why fat boi won’t do it because it’s his choice.
Try some critical thinking skills because you have none
Because there are sanctions in place already...why add more? and now when dealing with Russia Trump has an Ace in the hole...do you not know anything? Lose the hate trump glasses and wake up...

\
Just because he doesn't want to implement the new sanctions does not mean he is a Putin puppet...that's stupid...Trump is the president and he alone decides whether or not to impose sanctions on a foreign government.....

The congress of the united states passes the laws of the land, and one of those laws is sanctions to be imposed against russia. Trump a chief executive is supposed to faithfully execute those laws. Yet Trump is violating his oath of office in order to not implement the law of the land.

It would be like congress declaring war on Japan, and FDR deciding not to send the navy into the fight.

rating-false.png

FALSE
Just because a site admitted to have been run by partisan hacks says it didn't happen, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Besides, I didn't even mention Clintons. You assumed I was referring to that because you doubt that they didn't do it.

044BF2C5-FF99-4757-BF44-0A907008CBE3.jpeg
Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

He wants to start a war. After such policies did start a war, all the war mongering snowflakes would blame Trump for it.

The congress of the united states passes the laws of the land, and one of those laws is sanctions to be imposed against russia. Trump a chief executive is supposed to faithfully execute those laws. Yet Trump is violating his oath of office in order to not implement the law of the land.
Like Obama did when he failed to enforce our immigration laws, and even ENCOURAGED illegal Mexican trash to fucking vote.

Fuck off with your bullshit. I am done with it.

When you can’t answer the OP question scream Obama. That shit is so old and tired.
You have to be as tired of saying it as we are hearing it.
When you are incapable of seeing analogous situations, I am pretty much done talking to you. You're too dumb to insult.
Translation: I’ll never criticize Trump on sanctions even though it’s highly suspicious what he’s doing.

Try some critical thinking skills because you have none
Because there are sanctions in place already...why add more? and now when dealing with Russia Trump has an Ace in the hole...do you not know anything? Lose the hate trump glasses and wake up...

That's like saying since there are tariffs in place, Trump shouldn't enact an additional 25% tariff on steel and 10% on aluminum.

View attachment 182412

Wrong thread for posting your selfies.

Forum List

Back