Whatever Putin has on Trump is now hurting us all...

I stopped at the first paragraph of this bullshit.

It blames Trump for not putting an end to the dispute over Russia that is ongoing in this country.

What can you say after starting out with this stupendous absurdity?

The roiling of America by the Russians is in fact the work of Democrats, not the Russians, and it is the Democrats who don't want it to end and are doing their best to keep it from ending---see that turd and liar and leaker---Schiff.

The only thing of interest in this tripe from the New York Times is that it raises the age old question---Which predominates in these Bat-Shit Crazy Liberals:

Stupidity or Hypocrisy?

I'm wondering why Trump still isn't willing to impose the sanctions on Russia?
There are sanctions on Russia what more do you want...my goodness such a butt hurt child still cryin over the Hillary wipe out....

Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary.

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration said on Monday it would not immediately impose additional sanctions on Russia, despite a new law designed to punish Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, insisting the measure was already hitting Russian companies.

Opinion | Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

I expect the hold on Trump is money. He must ore the Oligarchs a ton of money. He will not say a bad word against Putin. The little 5'6" Putin has Donald on his knees.

The only thing being hurt is your little wet dream that Putin somehow made Hillary lose the election, and that President Trump will be "impeached".

You may not have enough common sense to fathom this, but Putin had nothing to do with Trump beating 17 of the most qualified Republicans in the party, as well as the "smartest woman in the world". Trump did all that on his own, with only the help of the American people.

Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

Thomas Friedman, the Iraq War booster. The sight of his name was enough to compel me to close the link.

Russia Says it Will Attack U.S. Military if Trump Strikes Syria Again

Tom O’Connor,Newsweek 5 hours ago
Top Russian officials have threatened to retaliate with force if President Donald Trump orders an attack that could endanger the lives of its soldiers stationed there in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's campaign against rebels and jihadis near Damascu

Putin's got something on him.

Trump can't even say Putin's name when America's closest ally accuses the Russians of poisoning their citizens.

I guess as long as Trump is in office, America's closest ally would be Putin and Russia.

Congress voted to impose sanctions on Russia, and although Trump signed the bill, he said that the mere threat of sanctions is good enough and imposing them wasn't necessary
There are sanctions on Russia.....more sanctions are not a good idea...once again why do you want more?

Yeah. You'd think the left would be happy that we recently killed 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria. What the hell more do they want?

Tom O’Connor,Newsweek 5 hours ago
Top Russian officials have threatened to retaliate with force if President Donald Trump orders an attack that could endanger the lives of its soldiers stationed there in support of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's campaign against rebels and jihadis near Damascu

Then more Russians will die. Where have you been? The Russians were massing mercenaries along with Syrian troops against our troop emplacements on the border of Syria over a week ago.

US watching pro-Syrian regime forces amassing near US troops - CNNPolitics

Opinion | Whatever Trump Is Hiding Is Hurting All of Us Now

I expect the hold on Trump is money. He must ore the Oligarchs a ton of money. He will not say a bad word against Putin. The little 5'6" Putin has Donald on his knees.
From your link:
President Trump is either totally compromised by the Russians or is a towering fool, or both, but either way he has shown himself unwilling or unable to defend America against a Russian campaign to divide and undermine our democracy.

The campaign is being waged by the left, and has been since Obama was elected.

Forum List

Back