What your online avatar says about you

I used to use James Bond (Daniel Craig) on another site but I wanted people to take me more seriously, so I picked someone more rational and intellectual.

I do remember a guy who used Spock on another site and the nerd always tried to stay in character acting like he was really Spock.
I did that also, in 1967...

I used to use James Bond (Daniel Craig) on another site but I wanted people to take me more seriously, so I picked someone more rational and intellectual.

I do remember a guy who used Spock on another site and the nerd always tried to stay in character acting like he was really Spock.
Never never never never EVER dump Spock. You ARE Spock. I love Spock. Smart, takes no shit, says it like it is, gruff but kind.

How is that? Al Gore already invented internet in '67?

Hardly...He was still mentally masturbating to rich women...

It was a joke. Just roll with it.

It was a joke. Just roll with it.
OMG! It was a joke? Really??? Now, I am totally embarrassed…. :eusa_doh:

"An avatar is an avatar by any other name"
-William Shakespeare, speaking before the yearly Klingon/Romulan blood-and-gore wargames, 2452.

True story.
That was William Shatner, not William Shakespeare.

No.

William Shatner said, at the same wargames:

"Khan....... Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Forum List

Back