What would your reaction be if Donald Trump resigns?

at the rate he is filling federal court vacancies the Ds are toast anyway so, I wouldn't care. As long as the Demoniacs are destroyed I'm cool. As the template for the NAZIs they are the worst thing possible. Joe Kennedy, for example, heckled Hitler over his slow start up of the holocaust. This cancer needs to be removed from the political body.

If Donald Trump decided to resign as US President, what would your reaction be?

Sadness? Happy? Confused?

I wouldn't know how to react, but it will definitely be a shocked feeling
66de9a5d76c596c3ff73745b0841b4e3.jpg

I don't believe Pence is involved in all the corruption and lies going on in the White House. Like a good Scout, he is saying whatever the Pres tells him to. That's what a VP does. On his own, I think he'd be okay. He's a conservative, but he would respect the norms of the office and get informed on the issues before rendering a command.

I really think a lot of this "Pence is dirty too" began with the Republicans to discourage anyone from impeaching Trump. I haven't actually read anything convincing yet to make me think that.

------------------------------------------------------- wouldn't like it but i'd just say , hello President Pence .

I'd watch the left go crazy with ecstasy for about an hour or so ... then watch the look on their faces when President Pence actually does all the things they've been screaming President Trump would do since election night.

Again- our problem with Trump isn't his policies, it's his behavior and contempt for decency.

Then turn off the TEEVEEEEE, and you won't have your perception of his behavior manipulated.

I guarantee, your belief about his "behavior and contempt for decency," is all in your head, it is about as real as Andrew Jackson's.

It is nothing. You are being emotionally manipulated by propaganda.

I don't believe Pence is involved in all the corruption and lies going on in the White House. Like a good Scout, he is saying whatever the Pres tells him to. That's what a VP does. On his own, I think he'd be okay. He's a conservative, but he would respect the norms of the office and get informed on the issues before rendering a command.

I really think a lot of this "Pence is dirty too" began with the Republicans to discourage anyone from impeaching Trump. I haven't actually read anything convincing yet to make me think that.
tmimn.gif

This little kid again?
Great, now we got the chinese and this SPAMing kid.

No reaction. Because Mike Pence becomes president, so things just get worse.

I'd watch the left go crazy with ecstasy for about an hour or so ... then watch the look on their faces when President Pence actually does all the things they've been screaming President Trump would do since election night.

bipolar-disorder.jpg

Be careful for what you wish.

Then Mueller would be after Pence.

Nothing ever changes.

I would feel disappointment and anger if the resignation wasn't for health reason. I'm not a supporter of Trump (I didn't vote for him or Hillary) but I do support our system of government and if Trump was forced to resign I would feel that system was dealt a critical blow.

If Trump is forced to resign, it will be due to the evidence that shows Trump violated the system and broke the law.

I would feel disappointment and anger if the resignation wasn't for health reason. I'm not a supporter of Trump (I didn't vote for him or Hillary) but I do support our system of government and if Trump was forced to resign I would feel that system was dealt a critical blow.

If Trump is forced to resign, it will be due to the evidence that shows Trump violated the system and broke the law.

Russian collusion is not even against the law spanky. that is, assuming it ever happened.

LMAO!

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse – Pence is just as wrong on the issues as Trump, Pence would likely keep most of the Trump cabinet, many of whom are just as unfit as Trump, and Pence would follow the same failed, wrongheaded policy agenda as Trump.

Oh, I agree, he would. And Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for that, because they INSISTED on running Hillary when no one liked her.

But let's be pragmatic here. If given a choice between Trump and Pence, we know Pence isn't going to alienate our allies, isn't going to start an ill-advised trade war, isn't going to insist on building a wall that won't work.

Here's the biggest problem I see that the Dems have right now. I don't see anyone that they are suggesting to run that is all that impressive.

There might be a point where Republicans realize Trump is electoral poison, but they can get Pence elected.

Apparently people in 30 out o 50 primaries did like her. And in the general, 3 million more people liked her than Trump. Drop the "progressive" tales of woe please. Trump used division and resentment in any way he could which gave him votes in small rural towns in the rust belt, aided by a Russia disinformation campaign that also helped Trump get electoral votes. Then we have voter suppression whereby over 200,000 people were unable to vote in hose rust belt states.

Had Sanders won, he would have got destroyed by the republicans who had films of him standing with South American dictators denouncing the American government. Then we have the matter of a paper he wrote whereby he stated that women fantasize about being raped. His vote for the Clinton Crime bill. His vote to move toxic waste out of Vermont into a poor Hispanic neighborhood in Texas, Campaign finance violations. some 2,000 of them. I mean Bernie had some skeletons that you did not want to see.

Russian collusion is not even against the law spanky. that is, assuming it ever happened.

LMAO!

Conspiracy to use foreign source to influence an election is. And that's one of the things he's done. So is obstructing justice in the investigation. Just to name a couple.

LMAO!

Conspiracy to use foreign source to influence an election is. And that's one of the things he's done. So is obstructing justice in the investigation. Just to name a couple.
You mean like Hillary conspiring with the Ukraine to have the Ukrainian leader come out in full support of Hillary instead of Trump?

Surely you jest.

I think you might want to go look at Pences record while governor of Indiana.

Forum List

Back