Obama Fired Benghazi Defenders Leaving Them To Fend For Themselves

Obama with be called by future historians the 'black Jimmy Carter".

Ineffective and clueless, his administration and leadership style will rank at the very bottom of every category.

Obama's failures will be required study by political science professors at major universities.

And citizens who survived the 8 years he occupied the White House, will be referred to as the "greatest generation" for their endurance. .... :cool:

I though they were contractors?
Contractors working for the CIA.
Meaning that the government is responsible for what happens to them.

Now, my guess is that the party that felt mold and mildew in showers was enough to accuse Bush of criminal behavior, feels that abandoning heroes overseas is okay.

Now, my guess is that the party that felt mold and mildew in showers was enough to accuse Bush of criminal behavior, feels that abandoning heroes overseas is okay.

No their general contractor is. The company they contracted with.

Who did they kill when they ended their contracts or maybe those contracts expired? Bush's crappy work killed soldiers in those showers.

I know how this feels, because I had to wait for 3 weeks to get out of Somalia, and I was active duty.

Obama fired Benghazi defenders leaving them to fend for themselves:

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Home

Good they were independent contractors, they made enough money off their book and movie. Don't being blaming Obama and or Hillary for Stevens stupidly.

Shows how much you know. They made very little money on the book and the movie.

Oh and Hitlery and her State Department could have ordered Stevens home.

He worked for them. They had warnings up the ass and State did nothing.

Hell the Brits and the Red Cross moved out of the area because of those same warnings.

There would have been no attack if State had done its damned job.

No their general contractor is. The company they contracted with.

The CIA dumbass. That's who they worked for.

Who did they kill when they ended their contracts or maybe those contracts expired? Bush's crappy work killed soldiers in those showers.
Yunno......i wonder for a sec if you're serious.

Also they were not heros, probably drunk.
They could have been another Alamo. Their deaths would have been used as a campaign slogan for Obama about how he was a steely-eyed warrior who would make the perpetrators pay a heavy price. Instead too many of them survived, so they blamed it on a video. They harassed the surviving CIA civilians into silence and abandoned the security team, leaving them in Germany with no way home.

They could have been another Alamo. Their deaths would have been used as a campaign slogan for Obama about how he was a steely-eyed warrior who would make the perpetrators pay a heavy price. Instead too many of them survived, so they blamed it on a video. They harassed the surviving CIA civilians into silence and abandoned the security team, leaving them in Germany with no way home.

not for ME!!!! both Benghazi and The Alamo were major presidential screw ups---
but everyone makes mistakes. Obamoid should explain himself

Yup and he felt so bad about the dead men he hurried off to his Vegas fund raiser the next day.

He truly was a POS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back