What would your reaction be if Donald Trump resigns?

If Donald Trump decided to resign as US President, what would your reaction be?

Sadness? Happy? Confused?

I wouldn't know how to react, but it will definitely be a shocked feeling

Well, Pence would be in charge..... what changes? Except the lack of entertainment?

Which again is still way Better than Hillary The Hag.

HRC1-NP.jpg

I'd have a little party... but I suspect that the only way we are getting Trump out is in handcuffs of a straight jacket.
maybe next week, but next month for sure.

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse – Pence is just as wrong on the issues as Trump, Pence would likely keep most of the Trump cabinet, many of whom are just as unfit as Trump, and Pence would follow the same failed, wrongheaded policy agenda as Trump.

Oh, I agree, he would. And Democrats have no one to blame but themselves for that, because they INSISTED on running Hillary when no one liked her.

But let's be pragmatic here. If given a choice between Trump and Pence, we know Pence isn't going to alienate our allies, isn't going to start an ill-advised trade war, isn't going to insist on building a wall that won't work.

Here's the biggest problem I see that the Dems have right now. I don't see anyone that they are suggesting to run that is all that impressive.

There might be a point where Republicans realize Trump is electoral poison, but they can get Pence elected.

XYWJp9i.png

Seriously. Compare the IP to Witchit's

I would feel disappointment and anger if the resignation wasn't for health reason. I'm not a supporter of Trump (I didn't vote for him or Hillary) but I do support our system of government and if Trump was forced to resign I would feel that system was dealt a critical blow.

The critical blow was when the Russians rigged the election against the will of the majority.

Getting rid of Trump corrects the blow.

Hey, you know what, Nixon won 60% of the vote and 49 states in 1972, but he was forced out in 1974 because it was clear he was unfit for office.

The system was just fine.

About the same if Unicorns started flying about the sky farting strawberry scented rainbows.

Which again is still way Better than Hillary The Hag
`
In the last two presidential elections, I voted for the Green Party. I have no use for either the democrats or republicans.
`
`

Dem_Repub_puppets1.jpg
`

I think all politicians are vultures feasting on our carcass.

The best thing for them is to blame the other party while they commit their crimes in humanity while everybody looks away.

Perhaps I am a pragmatist and prefer to have a vote that impacts the outcome.

Definitely upset, as I have come to believe Mike Pence is likely part of the Establishment/Swamp himself and therefore unfit to replace Trump.

Shitty deal for America...

Thankfully, he won't.

I would feel disappointment and anger if the resignation wasn't for health reason. I'm not a supporter of Trump (I didn't vote for him or Hillary) but I do support our system of government and if Trump was forced to resign I would feel that system was dealt a critical blow.

You seem to be confused. It was Bill Clinton who was given the critical blow.

,That would probably be the best thing he will do ever....but still wanna see him in jail and have the minorities give him some loves when he is locked up.
Democrats are quickly becoming a joke.
They spend every waking hour trashing Trump and his supporters.
They don't realize that everything they accuse Trump of, they have become.
The reason is simple......when you make up 90% of what you're saying, and assume that everyone you're talking to is stupid, you end up looking nasty and stupid yourself.
FYI, Obama and Hillary are using a tried and tested tactic of demonizing their opponents.....breeding irrational hatred. Typical terrorist tactic.
This is what Muslims have been doing to Israel since it's inception.

I wouldn't care.

The chain to the next person(s) in power is well out of reach of any progressive and their fucked up worldview.

Forum List

Back