What would you say to change in tack?

Originally posted by UhihaJax
Yeah, i'm voting third party. But not in the states. I was just speaking how I would vote.
Yeah whatever, you where engaged in deception and would have continued until discovered.

Still no answer to my question posed earlier ;

Did all the people in the Uk who perished because of the IRA deserver their fate ?

Here's an article from the UK about the 45 minute claim. Funny, I don't see them quoting Bush for giving them that information. You are bright enough to understand that if the UK passed this information on to the US - that those words repeated wouldn't be a lie, aren't you? I still haven't seen a source, but it's unnecessary as it couldn't have been a lie made by Bush.

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/kelly/story/0,13747,1131993,00.html

UhihaJax

You will find that I'm conservative but fairminded. You were being coy hiding your EU roots. Be prepared to be hammered. Once that is done, why not have a fair exchange?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3478051.stm

www.the-hutton-inquiry.org.uk

there you go.

First one is Rumsfeld trying to get off the hook, I should mention that Tony Blair tried to disassociate himself from this claim as well.
It's bollocks and they're all lying if you cant see through that you're as blind as David Blunkett.

Well, that took 3 seconds to laugh at and prove you wrong!

The claim was a part of the UK government's September 2002 dossier on Iraqi weapons of mass destruction arms dossier in the run-up to the war.

Thanks for informing us that your government lied to ours! LOL

Anything else?

I doubt the EU or China will be the next world superpower. Basing the conversion rate on past trends in similar scenarios, the EU will be primarily Islamic in 50 years. China's on the same course, state forced atheism or not. I predict that if the U.S. falls, the Middle East as a whole will be the next big superpower, as they will then be the only military power with the balls to go out and actually get things done without spending a decade trying to figure out how to keep from stepping on anyone's toes in the process.

EU will be primarily Islamic in 50 years. China's on the same course, state forced atheism or not. I predict that if the U.S. falls, the Middle East as a whole will be the next big superpower, as they will then be the only military power with the balls to go out and actually get things done without spending a decade trying to figure out how to keep from stepping on anyone's toes in the process.

quoted by hobbit

The Mideast is the least likely leader. Case in point, they can only rely on the likes of the EU and SA for their backing. Both of these are open to pressure from outside. There is no 'there' there.

The EU isn't waiting for the 'call', they are offering unilateral appeasement in the face of opposition of UK, and former USSR satellites. Nevertheless, like those in the dark, the truth will come forth.

"Par for the Course"

Once a liberal runs out of ideas and is cornered, they attack with personal insults. After that runs out they dismiss any facts you put before them and run for the hills. Another one bites the dust.

Okay, you need to chill bro. That's a messed up thing to say and that kind of attitude is going to get plenty of americans killed and probably cause deaths in the millions.
You realise that right? Shit i'm talking to a genocidal maniac, wow, never done that before.
Sort out your brain dude, it's fucked up.

Not really messed up at all. We are at war. We have a group of people who want to destroy us and our civilization and be our rulers forcing a religion they dont even live down our throats. We have two choices:

1)We do nothing. We let them continue to attack us until they finally destroy our civilization losing millions of lives in the process.

2)We fight back. atleast giving us a chance to survive.

Its not rocket science to figure out which we should do.

BTW just noticed the date on the earlier posts in this thread and realized this guy probably isnt around anymore but i saw something i wanted to comment on regardless.

insein:

My point is that you become them in doing so.

War is a rich mans terror. Terror is a poor mans war.

It;s the same thing bro, the same thing.....

Again im going to have to point out that Osama Bin Laden isnt very poor. Just a coward.

Originally posted by insein
"Par for the Course"

Once a liberal runs out of ideas and is cornered, they attack with personal insults. After that runs out they dismiss any facts you put before them and run for the hills. Another one bites the dust.

Wait, they have ideas to begin with?

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Not really messed up at all. We are at war. We have a group of people who want to destroy us and our civilization and be our rulers forcing a religion they dont even live down our throats. We have two choices:

1)We do nothing. We let them continue to attack us until they finally destroy our civilization losing millions of lives in the process.

2)We fight back. atleast giving us a chance to survive.

Its not rocket science to figure out which we should do.

BTW just noticed the date on the earlier posts in this thread and realized this guy probably isnt around anymore but i saw something i wanted to comment on regardless.

Possibly a one day hit and run. But he did stick around and make some idiotic comments for fodder anyway.

Better late than never...

Shit i'm talking to a genocidal maniac, wow, never done that before.

Congratulations.

That's a messed up thing to say and that kind of attitude is going to get plenty of americans killed and probably cause deaths in the millions.
You realise that right?

If one agrees with Tolstoy's opinion of history one understands that individuals do not make it.

The French did not march across Europe and into Russia because Napoleon told them to.

The Germans did not march across Europe and into Russia because Hitler told them to.

These events occured because the masses of people involved, for whatever their reasons, willed it to happen. They wished it to happen. History is a construct of the mob.

If the whole situation escalates into a greater clash of civilizations, so be it. If thats what they want then that is what they'll have.

If the people of the muslim world want war, for whatever social, cultural, religious, or economics reason, they will bring it about. There isn't anything you or I can do about it.

In that event, we will destroy them or perish, depending on the strength of our will. It is that simple.

We are not seperate from history, we are integral to it.

Deaths of millions? Most likely.

This has been long coming, don't look so surprised.

Forum List

Back