What would you rather be? A superhero or a super villain?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
What would you rather be.............

A Superhero
or
A Super Villain?

Why?

What would your name be?

What would your powers be?

Trump-Trading-Cards.png

darkbrandon.jpg

Bit busy being a genius currently but by all means put offers in writing .

I'm happy just being me.

Having said that I've always said if I lived in the old west I would have either been a bank robber or a bounty hunter lol

I'd be a Super Villain. But not a bad one, just one that has to do bad things to get good results.
Cause being bad enough to get rid of the evil and keep the peace would be awesome.
And my first trip would be to Seattle with my new , totally awesome, bad azzz , nefarious super powers

Hero.

Because if I decide I want to be a villain it's easier to become a bad guy when you're a good than vice versa. Plus if I did decide to go bad I'd have an edge at the beginning because everyone thinks I am good

I wouldn't give myself a name. On the off chance I'd mentioned it to someone before and forgot that person might put 2 and 2 together. Plus it might give insight into my personality naming myself .

What would you rather be.............

A Superhero
or
A Super Villain?

Why?

What would your name be?

What would your powers be?

Trump-Trading-Cards.png

darkbrandon.jpg
Whether in movies, television, or literature, the super villain is always far more interesting and has far better stories than the superhero.

Black Adam was boring because the film focused too much on the hero.
But who can forget Ledger's performance as Joker?

Maybe it's a throwaway term to kids who grew up with inane video games but you have to define "super-villain". Is it someone who can violate the law with impunity? Maybe Joe Biden qualifies.

Forum List

Back