What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?

yea, not obvious at all

Again, you missed the point, and in really big letters.....

no u missed it.

u said what would happen if u answered,

meaning your answer w/h/b illegal

meaning..............................yea. nice try

w/h/b?

My point was that you don't trash the president and you don't threaten the president, ever. So you keep your big mouth shut. My post was an attempt to keep people from threatening the president by letting them know there would be consequences. And you'll notice that when the threats started, I condemned them and that's when you condemned me.

If you really want to know what I think about Obama, it's the same as Romney, they are both owned by big business and neither will help America. What I want Obama to do is unimportant as he won't ever do it. The ONLY time he ever even came close was one day when he said he was going to put a 25cent surcharge on service calls that went overseas. That would have brought jobs back. He mentioned it once and never again, big business got to him right away. don't for a moment think that he is any better than Romney, or worse, they are both owned by the ptb.

What kind of an idiot takes "The men in black" seriously? It's a movie for goodness sake.

Again, you missed the point, and in really big letters.....

no u missed it.

w/h/b?

My point was that you don't trash the president and you don't threaten the president, ever. So you keep your big mouth shut. My post was an attempt to keep people from threatening the president by letting them know there would be consequences. And you'll notice that when the threats started, I condemned them and that's when you condemned me.

If you really want to know what I think about Obama, it's the same as Romney, they are both owned by big business and neither will help America. What I want Obama to do is unimportant as he won't ever do it. The ONLY time he ever even came close was one day when he said he was going to put a 25cent surcharge on service calls that went overseas. That would have brought jobs back. He mentioned it once and never again, big business got to him right away. don't for a moment think that he is any better than Romney, or worse, they are both owned by the ptb.

What kind of an idiot takes "The men in black" seriously? It's a movie for goodness sake.

What kind of idiot says that, if she answered a question of what she wants the President to do if re-elected, she would be arrested for her answer?

Keep tap dancing, it doesn't look any better.

Education, education, education.

When your county's population, meaning my country, prefers attack politics to substance you are a society in moral and ethical decline.

Just look at the senate race in Massachusetts. Scott Brown is just fucking pathetic and his followers are eating it up.

How

no u missed it.

w/h/b?

What kind of idiot says that, if she answered a question of what she wants the President to do if re-elected, she would be arrested for her answer?

"The Men in Black" look it up.

If Obama was somehow reelected, I'd like him to accept Biden's resignation. The immediately name Mitt Romney his Vice President, have it confirmed by Congress, followed by Obama's own resignation.

w/h/b?

It's a movie about Aliens and your reference doesn't work for the Movie, it makes no sense - but it does work for a secret service reference. Also The MIB arrest aliens, were you saying "oh, if Obama gets re-elected I'll become an alien?"

Stop moonwalking.

It's a movie about Aliens and your reference doesn't work for the Movie, it makes no sense - but it does work for a secret service reference. Also The MIB arrest aliens, were you saying "oh, if Obama gets re-elected I'll become an alien?"

Stop moonwalking.

I've already explained it, are you this slow in real life? It was my way of warning people to be careful what they say. I apologizing for being too subtle for you.

I'd like him to finally accept that the GOP is NOT going to work with him on anything and just go ahead and run over them.

Yeah then we can all say, Hail Obama which some of you don't seem to have a problem with living under, just look at all the atta boys you got for your ignorant statement

Last edited:

Stop moonwalking.

I've already explained it, are you this slow in real life? It was my way of warning people to be careful what they say. I apologizing for being too subtle for you.

Yea, I think you said it pretty retarded.

"what do you want obaMA to do if he gets reelected"

"cant say, i'd get arrested by the men in black"

makes sense one way, not another.

Sell Texas to China; pay off the national debt with the money. It's a win-win. Seriously; would you miss it?

It also is one red state less to worry about in 2016. Make that win-win-win. Clinton's 2016 campaign gets a big ass boost!

Perry can be Premier of Texas; immigration becomes China's problem, Texas becomes China's problem. Hell, in 5 years they'll probably want to sell it back to us at a loss just to get rid of it.

Then we do it again except we lease Texas to a country you know can't pay it back...Mexico for example. We foreclose after they miss a payment.

Basically it's Ron White's plan on sterioids:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO5EFYY6P14]Ron White on "Paying for the War" - YouTube[/ame]

Sell Texas to China; pay off the national debt with the money. It's a win-win. Seriously; would you miss it?

It also is one red state less to worry about in 2016. Make that win-win-win. Clinton's 2016 campaign gets a big ass boost!

Perry can be Premier of Texas; immigration becomes China's problem, Texas becomes China's problem. Hell, in 5 years they'll probably want to sell it back to us at a loss just to get rid of it.

Then we do it again except we lease Texas to a country you know can't pay it back...Mexico for example. We foreclose after they miss a payment.

Ron White on "Paying for the War" - YouTube

wow, your care for your fellow Amercians in Texas is touching

It’s not a matter of wanting Obama to do something, it’s a matter of wanting the GOP to work with the president to address the Nation’s issues.

That won’t happen when the president’s re-elected, of course; the right will shift from ‘getting rid of Obama’ mode to ‘destroy Obama’s legacy’ mode.

It’s not a matter of wanting Obama to do something, it’s a matter of wanting the GOP to work with the president to address the Nation’s issues.

That won’t happen when the president’s re-elected, of course; the right will shift from ‘getting rid of Obama’ mode to ‘destroy Obama’s legacy’ mode.

aww, we sure wouldn't want Obama's LEGACY destroyed, because that is the most important thing of his election..

THE MAN got ObamaCare shoved down our throats, got a 800 BILLION stimulas that did absoluty NOTHING, we STILL have upwards of 8% unemployment, gas prices has been over 3.50 a gallon his whole time in office, food prices shooting through the roof, our credit rating was downgraded during his administration, but we need to worry over obama's legacy

lets not worry about obama legacy folks or a Second term,, VOTE HIM OUT and he can join Jimmy Carter as the worst President where he BELONGS

if obama does win he won,t be easy to get anything done either as gop don,t like him very much at all in congress.

aww, we sure wouldn't want Obama's LEGACY destroyed, because that is the most important thing of his election..

THE MAN got ObamaCare shoved down our throats, got a 800 BILLION stimulas that did absoluty NOTHING, we STILL have upwards of 8% unemployment, gas prices has been over 3.50 a gallon his whole time in office, food prices shooting through the roof, our credit rating was downgraded during his administration, but we need to worry over obama's legacy

lets not worry about obama legacy folks or a Second term,, VOTE HIM OUT and he can join Jimmy Carter as the worst President where he BELONGS
well looking at the polls look like you get your wish with romney victory.

Ron White on "Paying for the War" - YouTube

wow, your care for your fellow Amercians in Texas is touching

It was intended as sarcasm; China would not want to buy Texas.

From about 5 months ago in Pasedena, TX.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4588-exxon.jpg

Liar.

Forum List

Back