What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?

So if you lot want Obama to resign...that would leave Joe Biden in charge, being that he's 2nd in line. I assume you same lot would want him to step down too so John Boehner could take over, right? I mean he is 3rd in line as well as the GOP's top man in congress after all. Isn't that the endgame here?

The only problem I see with that is we end up with Uncle Joe as President.

Either Biden or Obama are better equipped to handle that job than Romney or Ryan. You guys are the ones who allowed W Bush to take this country down almost to the point of another depression. You have a lot of nerve saying anything about this president.

Do this on Andy Breitbart's grave:

barack-michelle-obama-inaugural-dance-01.jpg

Fuck you, asshole.

Andy didn't show a lot of respect for the dead himself, so fuck you right back, wingnut.

Neither did you, but I'm not going to suggest anyone dance on your grave, dick!

The only problem I see with that is we end up with Uncle Joe as President.

Either Biden or Obama are better equipped to handle that job than Romney or Ryan. You guys are the ones who allowed W Bush to take this country down almost to the point of another depression. You have a lot of nerve saying anything about this president.

Either Biden or Obama are better equipped to handle that job than Romney or Ryan.

OMG! That's funny. Based on what?

Would it be rude if I hoped Maobama and slow Joe went for a round of golf to celebrate and they both get struck by lightning? Then we could have a republican president.
would it be rude if the President and his Cabinet and ALL of Congress and Romney went out for a Congressional tournament .....and while they were posing for a group picture .....a fucking Sink hole opened up and swallowed all the bastards....

To wish agonizing death upon more than 300 people?

Yes

To wish agonizing, publicly broadcasted death upon 300 + politicians?

No, clearly not. Unless I had to buy it on PPV, I'd hate to wait for it to get to Netflix

What would you like Obama to do if he wins reelection?

Put the business end of a revolver in his mouth and pull the trigger.

Yeah but you're too big of a fucking pussy to actually do it
. Instead you'll just come here and whine like a wittle bitch that your "country is being taken away" and you'll do absolutely nothing about it.

Pathetic.

There's some real stupid people on here. You do know that threatening the president, even if you are in no way capable of carrying that threat through, is a crime, right?

Each of you can at the very least, be brought in for questioning. Let me know if and when that happens. I'm curious as to how closely they are paying attention to the internet.

Stay healthy, stay alive, because, Heaven knows you are about as good a President as you are a bowler, but the school-yard bully, ill-mannered, and rude know-nothing Biden would be far worse.

There's some real stupid people on here. You do know that threatening the president, even if you are in no way capable of carrying that threat through, is a crime, right?

Each of you can at the very least, be brought in for questioning. Let me know if and when that happens. I'm curious as to how closely they are paying attention to the internet.

do you think that your first post in this thread was veiled? its intent was blatantly obvious.

I think the calls for his death are over the top... he is a human being and the POTUS.

Good grief people....

do you think that your first post in this thread was veiled? its intent was blatantly obvious.

Apparently my intent wasn't as blatantly obvious as you think or those threats to the president's life wouldn't have ever shown up.

If I answered that question, the men in black would show up at my door and I'd be in jail. Oh well, at least I'd give the same answer if Romney wins.

I would really, really like a REAL choice.

yea, not obvious at all

If I answered that question, the men in black would show up at my door and I'd be in jail. Oh well, at least I'd give the same answer if Romney wins.

I would really, really like a REAL choice.

yea, not obvious at all

Again, you missed the point, and in really big letters.....

no u missed it.

u said what would happen if u answered,

meaning your answer w/h/b illegal

meaning..............................yea. nice try

Forum List

Back