What Would You Do If You Were the Last Person on Earth?

Quickly learn how to generate Electric, gas and clean water, not to mention I’ll starve to death when the food runs out...etc..., etc..., etc...
Generating electric is as easy as spinning a magnet inside a coil of copper. Where it gets more difficult is obtaining the correct amps and watts for the thing you are powering. Gas go find an old oil well that is still burning the gas off and run a pipe to it. Food would likely be abundant with no competition for it. Find a boat park over a reef and feast like a king. I spend most my free time alone fishing or hunting any way. Would not be much of an adjustment for me.

Unfortunately I think I would be doing a lot more masturbating than I do now.

Quickly learn how to generate Electric, gas and clean water, not to mention I’ll starve to death when the food runs out...etc..., etc..., etc...
Rather, quickly learn how to shut off the nuke plants before they showered you with radioactivity.
The danger of these things is partly in the dependence upon a limited élite that knows how to stop the infernal contraptions.

I have many health issues and I need meds, so if there were no other people I think I wouldn't live more than a few weeks or months :frown:

If you found you were the last person on Earth w/o sufficient explanation, chances are you are insane, and you might have smaller/bigger problems than survival, as everything you are experiencing is not real and is a hallucination.

Lots of people are all around you and have thrown you in a padded cell.
Considering who the OP is it's extremely likely.

the nuclear family is not that distant a reality than the one described so within the op's world they would have hardly a moments notice to conform. being already subjugated in life's pursuit.

"Quickly learn how to generate Electric, gas and clean water, not to mention I’ll starve to death when the food runs out...etc..., etc..., etc..."

apparently if you go to army/navy stores and gather up all those freeze dried pouches they will last up to 20 years.

and fruit trees and bushes just keep producing on their own every year

Anyone can learn to garden and there are books on canning, preserving drying meats....

I’d be most certainly wondering who was gonna make my breakfast, for a start. No, I’m kidding. Mummy doesn’t make my breakfast any more, come on, I’m nearly 27. Daddy does my din-dins, though, so that’s a concern. All that said, imagine the day. You go to bed in a world full of people and when you wake, you’re the only one left. Every single human has vanished overnight. Oh golly, that sure sucks. An entire world with a population consisting of just me. Oh dear, oh the humanity, oh, I’m so sad… actually, no it sounds rather gnarly. Imagine that. Only me. YIPPEE! I don’t have to talk to anyone ever again! And all the world’s bacon is mine! MINE! MINE! Mwa, ha, ha, ha…

I do wonder how long it would take me to realise I was the only one left. I’ll probably start to suspect things are awry when I venture into the kitchen for my morning toast. I may see something unusual that would draw my eye to the fact everyone is gone. The toaster won’t come on. There’s a downed plane in the back garden. I’m stood there frantically turning the light switch on and off again. It’s a very British thing to do when the lights won’t come on. Keep trying the switch. “Why won’t the lights come on?” “I’m trying damn it! On, off, on, off, on, off!” “Is it working?” “NO! I’ve tried everything and I’m all outta ideas!”

Find the vaseline supply...

I would open carry an assault weapon shirtless, Heston style. the-omega-man-us1971-charlton-heston-DXK0D2.jpg

I’d be most certainly wondering who was gonna make my breakfast, for a start. No, I’m kidding. Mummy doesn’t make my breakfast any more, come on, I’m nearly 27. Daddy does my din-dins, though, so that’s a concern. All that said, imagine the day. You go to bed in a world full of people and when you wake, you’re the only one left. Every single human has vanished overnight. Oh golly, that sure sucks. An entire world with a population consisting of just me. Oh dear, oh the humanity, oh, I’m so sad… actually, no it sounds rather gnarly. Imagine that. Only me. YIPPEE! I don’t have to talk to anyone ever again! And all the world’s bacon is mine! MINE! MINE! Mwa, ha, ha, ha…

I do wonder how long it would take me to realise I was the only one left. I’ll probably start to suspect things are awry when I venture into the kitchen for my morning toast. I may see something unusual that would draw my eye to the fact everyone is gone. The toaster won’t come on. There’s a downed plane in the back garden. I’m stood there frantically turning the light switch on and off again. It’s a very British thing to do when the lights won’t come on. Keep trying the switch. “Why won’t the lights come on?” “I’m trying damn it! On, off, on, off, on, off!” “Is it working?” “NO! I’ve tried everything and I’m all outta ideas!”

1. find a place that is OFF-GRID (has its own power source)
2. gather up all my favorite brandies and store them
3. learn how to make beer
4. learn how to grow pot
5. learn to garden
6. learn how to make p-nut butter cups
7. scour the country for; p.g. wodehouse first editions, Arts and Crafts fabrics, lamps and artifacts, first editions of all of my favorite books, antique buttons

If I was the last person on earth I would run for President. I would also concurrently run for the House of Representatives and the Senate. No laws against that, right? I would also also appoint myself to the Supreme Court.

I would then:

1. Abolish Roe v Wade just for the hell of it.

2. Apologize on behalf of the US to the previous Confederate States for invading and killing their people.

3. Declare the border with Mexico closed unless there is a big tittied Mexican chick that is still alive and wants to come here.

4. Abolish the IRS.

5. Abolish all welfare.

6. Cut government spending to zero.

7. Abolish Obamacare.

8. Do away with the filthy MLK Holiday.

9. Abolish all gun laws.

10. Make it a Federal crime punishable by death to be a Democrat.

11. Reduce the function of the EPA to monitoring my burning trash every once in awhile.

If I was the last person on earth I would run for President. I would also concurrently run for the House of Representatives and the Senate. No laws against that, right? I would also also appoint myself to the Supreme Court.

I would then:

1. Abolish Roe v Wade just for the hell of it.

2. Apologize on behalf of the US to the previous Confederate States for invading and killing their people.

3. Declare the border with Mexico closed unless there is a big tittied Mexican chick that is still alive and wants to come here.

4. Abolish the IRS.

5. Abolish all welfare.

6. Cut government spending to zero.

7. Abolish Obamacare.

8. Do away with the filthy MLK Holiday.

9. Abolish all gun laws.

10. Make it a Federal crime punishable by death to be a Democrat.

11. Reduce the function of the EPA to monitoring my burning trash every once in awhile.

Big tittied Mexican chick. lol

That is still alive. lol.

Disgraceful. How do you think them up?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back