What Would You Do If You Were the Last Person on Earth?

If I was the last person on earth I would run for President. I would also concurrently run for the House of Representatives and the Senate. No laws against that, right? I would also also appoint myself to the Supreme Court.

I would then:

1. Abolish Roe v Wade just for the hell of it.

2. Apologize on behalf of the US to the previous Confederate States for invading and killing their people.

3. Declare the border with Mexico closed unless there is a big tittied Mexican chick that is still alive and wants to come here.

4. Abolish the IRS.

5. Abolish all welfare.

6. Cut government spending to zero.

7. Abolish Obamacare.

8. Do away with the filthy MLK Holiday.

9. Abolish all gun laws.

10. Make it a Federal crime punishable by death to be a Democrat.

11. Reduce the function of the EPA to monitoring my burning trash every once in awhile.
2. Apologize on behalf of the US to the previous Confederate States for invading and killing their people.

ever hear of fort sumter - your lowlifes were the ones with an itchy finger ...

Last edited:
Go to the nearest RV store pick the baddest mofo on the lot, attach a jeep to the back of it and see the whole continent raiding homes and businesses along the way.

Yuh huh.

And where would you fuel up? Oopsie.

Not to mention, if you're the last one on earth there are presumably no roads left anyway.

Go to the nearest RV store pick the baddest mofo on the lot, attach a jeep to the back of it and see the whole continent raiding homes and businesses along the way.

Yuh huh.

Not to mention, if you're the last one on earth there are presumably no roads left anyway.

Never seen one of these I take it.
$_35.JPG

Good God you liberals are fucken helpless.

Yuh huh.

Why would the roads be gone?

[

Yes I did you dumbshit. That is where that asshole Lincoln broke the truce between the US and the Confederacy that Buchanan established. Nobody was killed except for some dufus Union asshole that blew himself up with a cannon. The real war started when that shithead Lincoln sent the filthy Union Army to invade the South and to kill Americans. You would know that if you had more of a knowledge of the Civil War than what you were taught for two class days in Jr High School.

I would apologize to the Southern states for the Union being a shitass country. Of course being the last person on earth nobody would be around to hear it except (hopefully) the big tittied Illegal Mexican chick.

nothing much....walk around ....roam....

sit on a rock and ...close my eyes...think? about higher things?

and wait

Yuh huh.

Why would you (or anyone) be the last person on earth? Mega-war, that's why. Those roads would have been blown up by one military and used to death by the other.

[

Yes I did you dumbshit. That is where that asshole Lincoln broke the truce between the US and the Confederacy that Buchanan established. Nobody was killed except for some dufus Union asshole that blew himself up with a cannon. The real war started when that shithead Lincoln sent the filthy Union Army to invade the South and to kill Americans. You would know that if you had more of a knowledge of the Civil War than what you were taught for two class days in Jr High School.

I would apologize to the Southern states for the Union being a shitass country. Of course being the last person on earth nobody would be around to hear it except (hopefully) the big tittied Illegal Mexican chick.

Pray, what "truce" was this then?

Yuh huh.

Why would you (or anyone) be the last person on earth? Mega-war, that's why. Those roads would have been blown up by one military and used to death by the other.

No one said anything about a "mega war"......lol

Yuh huh.

Oh...stop trying to sound intelligent.
I mean fer fuks sake!!! You dont even know what a hand pump is unless it involves personal lubricant.

Yuh huh.

$_35.JPG

Soooooooo yer gonna have fuel mailed to ya huh.

Yuh huh.

Why else would anyone be the last person on earth? Think about it.

Yuh huh.

$_35.JPG

Soooooooo yer gonna have fuel mailed to ya huh.

Please tell me you aren't this stupid.
Or at least tell me you dont vote.

Yuh huh.

Why else would anyone be the last person on earth? Think about it.

Since we're talking pure fantasy you might have been the only person immune to a worldwide pandemic.
Thats as believable as everyone on the planet dying in a war.

I'd start by taking Depeche Mode's fine advice: Enjoy The Silence. Then, I would hunt and fish my way across the world from the US East Coast to Alaska, cross the Bering Sea by paw or prow whilst surviving on my take and fueled by unlimited White Russians. Eventually, perhaps, I'd land and squat in an ancient European fortification on some azure coast or perhaps rebuild Constantinople and crown myself king of the dogs. A true canine Charlemagne.

I'd start by taking Depeche Mode's fine advice: Enjoy The Silence. Then, I would hunt and fish my way across the world from the US East Coast to Alaska, cross the Bering Sea by paw or prow whilst surviving on my take and fueled by unlimited White Russians. Eventually, perhaps, I'd land and squat in an ancient European fortification on some azure coast or perhaps rebuild Constantinople and crown myself king of the dogs. A true canine Charlemagne.

A little ambitious but I gotta give you credit for your vision.
I was thinking a nice ocean going catamaran in the sixty foot range would be cool as well.
Cruise the world and see what was out there for the taking.
In between raiding stops it would be blue water and sandy beaches.

Forum List

Back