What Would You Do If You Were the Last Person on Earth?

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
I’d be most certainly wondering who was gonna make my breakfast, for a start. No, I’m kidding. Mummy doesn’t make my breakfast any more, come on, I’m nearly 27. Daddy does my din-dins, though, so that’s a concern. All that said, imagine the day. You go to bed in a world full of people and when you wake, you’re the only one left. Every single human has vanished overnight. Oh golly, that sure sucks. An entire world with a population consisting of just me. Oh dear, oh the humanity, oh, I’m so sad… actually, no it sounds rather gnarly. Imagine that. Only me. YIPPEE! I don’t have to talk to anyone ever again! And all the world’s bacon is mine! MINE! MINE! Mwa, ha, ha, ha…

I do wonder how long it would take me to realise I was the only one left. I’ll probably start to suspect things are awry when I venture into the kitchen for my morning toast. I may see something unusual that would draw my eye to the fact everyone is gone. The toaster won’t come on. There’s a downed plane in the back garden. I’m stood there frantically turning the light switch on and off again. It’s a very British thing to do when the lights won’t come on. Keep trying the switch. “Why won’t the lights come on?” “I’m trying damn it! On, off, on, off, on, off!” “Is it working?” “NO! I’ve tried everything and I’m all outta ideas!”

Quickly learn how to generate Electric, gas and clean water, not to mention I’ll starve to death when the food runs out...etc..., etc..., etc...

If you found you were the last person on Earth w/o sufficient explanation, chances are you are insane, and you might have smaller/bigger problems than survival, as everything you are experiencing is not real and is a hallucination.

Lots of people are all around you and have thrown you in a padded cell.

If you found you were the last person on Earth w/o sufficient explanation, chances are you are insane, and you might have smaller/bigger problems than survival, as everything you are experiencing is not real and is a hallucination.

Lots of people are all around you and have thrown you in a padded cell.

I think I'd start looking for Elizabeth Montgomery.

Build a really nice, big house in just about the prettiest place there is, and live tax free with unlimited space, room, and game to eat, and sleep in every morning because I wouldn't need a job.

The cause of all problems are:
  1. Government.
  2. Taxes.
  3. Neighbors.

I would paint a face on a soccer ball and name it Wilson!

Actually, I would have to know more about the circumstances to make a determination about what I would do. Perhaps keep searching for others....how would I know that I am the last?

One could do whatever one wanted. There would be endless possibilities.

I’d find the cryo banks and try to figure out how to raise some of the fertilized eggs that are stored.

Wait for God to make me an Eve. She'll be created about 22 (since I tell everyone I'm 25).

Forum List

Back