What would you do if you had Bill Gates money?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Billionaire entrepreneur Bill Gates tells his strategies to accumulate wealth

I know most of us, actually all of us will never be as rich as him. But imagine you woke up with his money. What would you do with it?

Id buy the Versace mansion and a garage full of exotic supercars
e8733532e7766558fa72e7b33f09b290_12244.jpg

I know most of us, actually all of us will never be as rich as him. But imagine you woke up with his money. What would you do with it?

I would rather have Warren Buffett money instead...

( Actual Cash mean more to me )

Now if that were to happen... Set it up where I am $500k a year and run my own charity network from vouchers for schooling to vouchers for the poor elderly that can not cover medical costs...

Use the interest off the money I made to do this with and realize you can not help everyone but helping just one person is better than none...

I'd buy a 5000 acre mountain range and put a 12 foot high electric fence around it and build my summer home
Then I'd buy a tropical island and build my winter home

Then I would give the entire world the finger

• Banned
I think life would be so annoying. It's not a coincidence if many rich people are unhappy and they have problems with drug and alcohol.
Maybe I end up killing myself like many of them did in history!

I think life would be so annoying. It's not a coincidence if many rich people are unhappy and they have problems with drug and alcohol.
Maybe I end up killing myself like many of them did in history!
really? life will be way better if you are rich and dont have to worry about things like bills or rent etc

Sue people.
Gates made his money by lying, stealing and suing everyone in sight.
he made his money ethically!
not really.
try buying a computer for the last 20 years that was not preloaded with microsoft products.
you can buy and wipe your drive and install another OS, but the money you spend on that computer in the first place includes payment to microsoft.
I dont think that is ethical. You should be able to buy the computer and have a choice of who's OS you want installed.
P.S.
I would still choose Windows because it has through the above mentioned process, become the world standard as far as working and sharing information.
I have no idea how he got away with the monopoly. But I bet IBM is still kicking itself in the ass for turning down DOS way back when.

Forum List

Back