What would we do????

With molecule generators you can make anything you want...............geesh..........

I bet you it would screw up a Chicago hotdog and put ketchup on it.
nk17.jpg

What's all the other crap?
Pickles and shit.

Shit?

Chicago can keep it.

Oh I took your for a shiteater. Hmm.

We would help them and they, in return, would come back and share their technology with us.
Was that so difficult?

Do you know why the Chicago Bears suck...............

They eat those dang hot dogs..................:9:

A towel is just about the most massively useful thing any interstellar hitchhiker can carry.
With molecule generators you can make anything you want...............geesh..........

nk17.jpg

Pickles and shit.

Remove hot dog and set aside. Carefully place a steamer basket into the pot and steam the hot dog bun 2 minutes or until warm. Place hot dog in the steamedbun. Pile on the toppings in this order: yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, onion, tomato wedges, pickle spear, sport peppers, andcelery salt.

Pickles and shit.

Shit?

Chicago can keep it.

You are one weird dude.............
Not really. You just underestimate the importance of bringing a towel.
Well if they are serving those danged hot dogs then perhaps you are right......I need something to throw up in........

nk17.jpg

Pickles and shit.

Remove hot dog and set aside. Carefully place a steamer basket into the pot and steam the hot dog bun 2 minutes or until warm. Place hot dog in the steamedbun. Pile on the toppings in this order: yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, onion, tomato wedges, pickle spear, sport peppers, andcelery salt.

I'm not a fan of putting tomato on it :dunno:

Pickles and shit.

Shit?

Chicago can keep it.

Well if they are serving those danged hot dogs then perhaps you are right......I need something to throw up in........
Bam you named one of the infinite number of uses a towel has :thup:

Shit?

Chicago can keep it.

Bam you named one of the infinite number of uses a towel has :thup:
Holy Shit.......

:ack-1:

nk17.jpg

Pickles and shit.

I love tomatoes on a hotdog, went to dairy queen one time abd the kid told me they couldn't do it. What is so hard about putting tomatoes on a hotdog?

Some hotdog joints in Chicago go to more extremes , this one place on Harlem avenue piles it on like a salad...

Had this discussion with my girlfriend the other day.

Lets suppose that there is a star voyager that goes gonzo fast in our near space. I mean it flies by so fast that our radars do not pick it up, it transmits on a frequency that we can’t hear but other than that, the crew of the ship are not violent, not aggressive, and don’t want any trouble.

One day, while cruising past Earth on a time-sensitive mission (carrying much needed supplies back to it’s home planet), the cruiser hits a meteoroid or a small bit of space junk—Alan Shepherd’s golf ball for example—and loses the small amount of plutonium that the ship requires to keep going. It has no choice except to land on Earth.

So the ship lands here.

What do you all think would happen next?

Would we Earthlings seize the ship and study it screwing up their mission, would we supply the plutonium, would we try to set up a tracking on the ship???
I think many would request to go with them.........because the way things are going..........this planet sucks...............thumb a ride.
The planet is great. It is the political leadership that sucks.

I love tomatoes on a hotdog, went to dairy queen one time abd the kid told me they couldn't do it. What is so hard about putting tomatoes on a hotdog?

Some hotdog joints in Chicago go to more extremes , this one place on Harlem avenue piles it on like a salad...
I hate it when places won't agree to a simple request because veering away from the norm is like, mindblowing or something.

Also, behold:

hot_dog_v5.jpg

Lets suppose that there is a star voyager that goes gonzo fast in our near space. I mean it flies by so fast that our radars do not pick it up, it transmits on a frequency that we can’t hear but other than that, the crew of the ship are not violent, not aggressive, and don’t want any trouble.

One day, while cruising past Earth on a time-sensitive mission (carrying much needed supplies back to it’s home planet), the cruiser hits a meteoroid or a small bit of space junk—Alan Shepherd’s golf ball for example—and loses the small amount of plutonium that the ship requires to keep going. It has no choice except to land on Earth.

So the ship lands here.

Would we Earthlings seize the ship and study it screwing up their mission, would we supply the plutonium, would we try to set up a tracking on the ship???
I think many would request to go with them.........because the way things are going..........this planet sucks...............thumb a ride.
Well lets tell the establishment that the alien planet has a lot of voters to scam there...........Maybe they'll go instead............that would be a hoot.

Pickles and shit.

I hate it when places won't agree to a simple request because veering away from the norm is like, mindblowing or something.

Also, behold:

hot_dog_v5.jpg

Now I am really hungry, that bagel dog looks good.

So the ship lands here.

Well lets tell the establishment that the alien planet has a lot of voters to scam there...........Maybe they'll go instead............that would be a hoot.

I don't even know why the OP was talking about this? Just watch any of the 100s of 1950 Movies on this topic, more often then not we shoot at them and try to take their technology.

Forum List

Back