What would we do????

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Had this discussion with my girlfriend the other day.

Lets suppose that there is a star voyager that goes gonzo fast in our near space. I mean it flies by so fast that our radars do not pick it up, it transmits on a frequency that we canā€™t hear but other than that, the crew of the ship are not violent, not aggressive, and donā€™t want any trouble.

One day, while cruising past Earth on a time-sensitive mission (carrying much needed supplies back to itā€™s home planet), the cruiser hits a meteoroid or a small bit of space junkā€”Alan Shepherdā€™s golf ball for exampleā€”and loses the small amount of plutonium that the ship requires to keep going. It has no choice except to land on Earth.

So the ship lands here.

What do you all think would happen next?

Would we Earthlings seize the ship and study it screwing up their mission, would we supply the plutonium, would we try to set up a tracking on the ship???

Who's to say it hasn't happened?

Do you honestly think we would find out about it?

If you are curious about what is going on in exopolitics, Google it, it's an interesting field. :cool-45:

Lets suppose that there is a star voyager that goes gonzo fast in our near space. I mean it flies by so fast that our radars do not pick it up, it transmits on a frequency that we canā€™t hear but other than that, the crew of the ship are not violent, not aggressive, and donā€™t want any trouble.

One day, while cruising past Earth on a time-sensitive mission (carrying much needed supplies back to itā€™s home planet), the cruiser hits a meteoroid or a small bit of space junkā€”Alan Shepherdā€™s golf ball for exampleā€”and loses the small amount of plutonium that the ship requires to keep going. It has no choice except to land on Earth.

So the ship lands here.

Would we Earthlings seize the ship and study it screwing up their mission, would we supply the plutonium, would we try to set up a tracking on the ship???
I think many would request to go with them.........because the way things are going..........this planet sucks...............thumb a ride.

So the ship lands here.

What political party controls the White House in this scenario?

So the ship lands here.

I rest my case..................LOL

So the ship lands here.

Remember to take a towel with you.

So the ship lands here.

You don't need towels..............they have body driers on the space ship...........Towels are low tech where they are going,.............

Geesh......you don't know a thing about aliens..........at least from space.......illegal aliens you know well.

So the ship lands here.

You don't need towels..............they have body driers on the space ship...........Towels are low tech where they are going,.............

Geesh......you don't know a thing about aliens..........at least from space.......illegal aliens you know well.
A towel is just about the most massively useful thing any interstellar hitchhiker can carry.

So the ship lands here.

A towel is just about the most massively useful thing any interstellar hitchhiker can carry.
With molecule generators you can make anything you want...............geesh..........

With molecule generators you can make anything you want...............geesh..........

I bet you it would screw up a Chicago hotdog and put ketchup on it.

nk17.jpg

yeah.......I probably would.............what the hell do you have against Ketchup........

So the ship lands here.

We would kill them in a hot minute.

yeah.......I probably would.............what the hell do you have against Ketchup........

I would absolutely kill anyone who would put ketchup on my hotdog.

:)

nk17.jpg

What's all the other crap?

nk17.jpg

Pickles and shit.

nk17.jpg

Pickles and shit.

Shit?

Chicago can keep it.

Forum List

Back