What would Obamas job creation look like without Texas

Fair Question
Texas job creation doubled in January - SMU
close to 70,000 in Jan
lets add ND

without these 2 Obama would look bad, its that simple

North Dakota?

So without all those jobs created around the gas and oil industry, Obama would look bad?

LOLOLOL.

He didn't create those jobs!

Thats the fact in the thread
Texas is rebuilding refinaries and hoping for some sands
ND is Private driven

What does GWB govt numbers have to do with this?
post 9-11 created positions we did need prior to any way

um, where would Texas be without the obama stimulus?

Perry also likes to trumpet that his state balanced its budget in 2009, while keeping billions in its rainy day fund.

But he couldn't have done that without a lot of help from ... guess where? Washington.
Turns out Texas was the state that depended the most on those very stimulus funds to plug nearly 97% of its shortfall for fiscal 2010, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
Even budget deficits are bigger in Texas
Texas, which crafts a budget every two years, was facing a $6.6 billion shortfall for its 2010-2011 fiscal years. It plugged nearly all of that deficit with $6.4 billion in Recovery Act money, allowing it to leave its $9.1 billion rainy day fund untouched.
Texas balanced budget with stimulus money from Washington - Jan. 23, 2011

texas should be thanking us for giving him the stimulus money to pay off their spending debt!

Texas has a surplus of money
what does trillion dollar deficts have to do with job creation?
Texas state budget - Sunshine Review

Problem is you would have to live in dumpy Texas. How many of those jobs are very high paying?

Probably dont need no education to get a job there...just a mouthful of tobacca...LOL

George W. Bush R 2001–2005 +0.51%
George W. Bush R 2005–2009 -.84%
Barack Obama D 2009–2013 +.75%http:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms//

Seems like Obama is creating just as many jobs as Bush.
The % figures is avg annual increase.
Jobs have sucked under both of them

GWB tax cuts created millions, espicially from 04 thru early 08
GWB is not running for re-election and he is not claiming to have created 3 million jobs in the last 3 years either

George W. Bush R 2001–2005 +0.51%
George W. Bush R 2005–2009 -.84%
Barack Obama D 2009–2013 +.75%http:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobs_created_during_U.S._presidential_terms//

Seems like Obama is creating just as many jobs as Bush.
The % figures is avg annual increase.
Jobs have sucked under both of them

GWB tax cuts created millions, espicially from 04 thru early 08
GWB is not running for re-election and he is not claiming to have created 3 million jobs in the last 3 years either

GWB is running for his 4th term as far as I am concerned.

If only the entire country was drowning in oil, we could all have jobs. Like Texas.

And if the entire country had a primary education system like Texas, we could all be as stupid.

And if they gave away ten gallon hats with the purchase of 5 gallons of gas, we could all look like Texans.

And if you need an 8 dollar an hour job, Texas is waiting. If you can get past the illegal immigrants looking for a pay raise.

1A035B878DF662A6.gif

Here I sit buns a flexin,
Just gave birth to another Texan.

If only the entire country was drowning in oil, we could all have jobs. Like Texas.

And if the entire country had a primary education system like Texas, we could all be as stupid.

And if they gave away ten gallon hats with the purchase of 5 gallons of gas, we could all look like Texans.

And if you need an 8 dollar an hour job, Texas is waiting. If you can get past the illegal immigrants looking for a pay raise.

You might want to do some DD
above there isa lnk that shows Texas 27th on income, with no state income tax.
Also I find it funny that you would use those same jobs created no matter what they pay to re-elect BHO

Perry also likes to trumpet that his state balanced its budget in 2009, while keeping billions in its rainy day fund.

But he couldn't have done that without a lot of help from ... guess where? Washington.
Turns out Texas was the state that depended the most on those very stimulus funds to plug nearly 97% of its shortfall for fiscal 2010, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
Even budget deficits are bigger in Texas
Texas, which crafts a budget every two years, was facing a $6.6 billion shortfall for its 2010-2011 fiscal years. It plugged nearly all of that deficit with $6.4 billion in Recovery Act money, allowing it to leave its $9.1 billion rainy day fund untouched.

texas should be thanking us for giving him the stimulus money to pay off their spending debt!

if your state had a surplus then WHY didn't your state use its OWN money to get yourselves out of 6.6 billion in debt instead of using our federal tax monies to do it? why take from the rest of us to pay your bills if you had a surplus that could have been used? read what i posted.... and if you think the 6.4 billion you got from the rest of us didn't help spur growth in texas then you are wrong, imo.

This information maybe true, but to thr bottom line of BHO numbers is the thread, not TX and there issues with immigrants

No, fuck that. You're the one that brought up Texas' jobs numbers with relation to Obama. So either go all the way with it, or shut up and go home.

if your state had a surplus then WHY didn't your state use its OWN money to get yourselves out of 6.6 billion in debt instead of using our federal tax monies to do it? why take from the rest of us to pay your bills if you had a surplus that could have been used? read what i posted.... and if you think the 6.4 billion you got from the rest of us didn't help spur growth in texas then you are wrong, imo.

to start with I do not live in texas, even though I may have to move back just to work

The stimulus was not an option as i recall, all I can tell you is Texas has a surplus of cash, when it comes to budget short-falls they have a surplus to cover it if needed
Texas House backs allowing part of rainy-day fund to go to education | News | News from ...

as far as the stimulus, its all opinion. I just googled it and that was a waste (in the choice)

This information maybe true, but to thr bottom line of BHO numbers is the thread, not TX and there issues with immigrants

No, fuck that. You're the one that brought up Texas' jobs numbers with relation to Obama. So either go all the way with it, or shut up and go home.

whats with the anger dude?
f--- that?
what?
go all the way to what?
If you are counted as a job created , I would bet that your a legal resident
what do you think?

Libs chill out and think, stop being angry, it makes you stupid when your not

Forum List

Back