What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

Because you're so scared, you pathetic fucking coward?

You should be afraid of what happens to you when whites discontinue affirmative action and welfare. :scared1:

Being afraid is the speciality of racist pussies like you and your girlfriend joyce there.

And why on earth would you address that stupid comment to me personally? :confused:

Because you are a subhuman. You belong to a race that is characterized by crime and stupidity.

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

So ending AA must be combined with a big reduction in welfare availability.

What or who made you the asshole you have become?

You can't answer his arguments, so you insult him.

Do not think that only a few whites feel the way he does. We are getting tired of smiling and lying in public, and telling the truth among trusted friends behind closed doors.

And? What are you and the rest of your tiny minority of hateful pussies going to do about "getting tired" big mouth? Hmm? Oh that's right - NOTHING. Now go sit in the corner and decompose so the rest of us can get on with evolution.

You should be afraid of what happens to you when whites discontinue affirmative action and welfare. :scared1:

Being afraid is the speciality of racist pussies like you and your girlfriend joyce there.

And why on earth would you address that stupid comment to me personally? :confused:

Because you are a subhuman. You belong to a race that is characterized by crime and stupidity.

Leaving aside for a moment the fact that 'race' is a fabrication, and that idiots like you cannot understand more pertinent distinctions such as culture and ethnicity:

I certainly don't appreciate your mischaracterization of Americans of Irish ancestry. Fortunately for you (very, very fortunately) that is another thing a pussy like you wouldn't dare say out in the real world.

[

Leaving aside for a moment the fact that 'race' is a fabrication, and that idiots like you cannot understand more pertinent distinctions such as culture and ethnicity:

Race a fabrication? That means you are opposed to race-based AA. right?

That's what whites go thru now due to AA. They are denied jobs just because they're white.

Prove it....I want evidence that black folks designed a "blacks only" facility. Please show me where my ethnic culture has designed such a contraption. Please show me otherwise shut the fuck up about whites playing the violin

Affirmative action policies do not create opportunities. They take them from whites and Asians who deserve them, and give them to blacks and Hispanics who do not deserve them.

Stop talking about what if's or what it will do...

I want you guys to demonstrate how this (affirmative action) only benefits blacks and is a black thing. Also can you demonstrate how acquired jobs statistically hire African-Americans soley based on ethnic lines.

Time for you guys to prove it. I expect your next response to have evidence.

That's what whites go thru now due to AA. They are denied jobs just because they're white.

Prove it....I want evidence that black folks designed a "blacks only" facility. Please show me where my ethnic culture has designed such a contraption. Please show me otherwise shut the fuck up about whites playing the violin

HBCU. Next question.

Do you even know what HBCU's exist.....Next!

Also did you know you can't get into bringham young university unless youre mormon? Would you have the same criticism like you have of an HBCU?

since white people are so mean to you why wouldn't you want segregation?

Your problem would be solved.

For one I am not a racist therefore segragation is not a logical option. Second, I am a fan of multiculturalism and I believe people of different cultures can learn from one another. Third, I never said whites were a problem, you did. I am challenging you guys' in your assertion in that affirmative action is strictly a "black thing."

So far you and many more dingle berry racist assholes like you fail to prove your case....again

if whites are not a problem why are you constantly pissing and moaning about how terrible they are to you?

achievement gap much?

and

yes, you are a racist

First off on this board what ethnic group complains the most?

White folks...

I have yet to see a thread created by an African-American about their issues with white people....Wait, I am African-American and I haven't made any thread blaming whites. Do I highlight some racial issues I personally have experienced? Yes. But I don't do all of those "you people this, you people that." You guys on this board do. I can count numerous threads where you guys are always whining about black people.

If the situation is that bad do something about it. Stop coming on here wasting your time whining. I wish I could pass out midol cause you complaining ass keyboard warriors are always on your fucking period....

"Wahhhh black people get free stuff"

"Wahhh white people are persecuted"

"Wahhh affirmative action"

Man get some pussy man...

since white people are so mean to you why wouldn't you want segregation?

Your problem would be solved.

For one I am not a racist therefore segragation is not a logical option. Second, I am a fan of multiculturalism and I believe people of different cultures can learn from one another. Third, I never said whites were a problem, you did. I am challenging you guys' in your assertion in that affirmative action is strictly a "black thing."

So far you and many more dingle berry racist assholes like you fail to prove your case....again

BTW

segregation is not an option for you because you would not be able to function without white people

That is the biggest joke I have ever heard, thanks for the laugh.

I've functioned pretty fine without white folks.

I don't need whites to pay my rent or tuition. I don't need whites to help me get women. I don't need whites to drive a car or change a flat tire. I don't need whites to get a job. I don't need whites to know how to fist fight or tie my shoe. I don't need whites to know how to put on a condom. I don't need whites to know how to eat or wipe my ass.

Pretty much for basic human duties I don't need whites to assist me.....next!

No one should gain an advantage because of their skin color. All parties would benefit by getting rid of AA.

I don't need whites to pay my rent or tuition. I don't need whites to help me get women. I don't need whites to drive a car or change a flat tire. I don't need whites to get a job. I don't need whites to know how to fist fight or tie my shoe. I don't need whites to know how to put on a condom. I don't need whites to know how to eat or wipe my ass.

I can only surmise you are proud of the accomplishments you herald above. As a self-declared black genius, you do understand the inanity of your statement? I am reminded of that comedy skit where Chis Rock ridiculous "*******" for wanting credit for things they're supposed to do.

I am reminded of that comedy skit where Chis Rock ridiculous[sic] "*******" for wanting credit for things they're supposed to do.

:rolleyes:

Go back to 6th grade and try to pass English class this time.

The very core of our question is why do white men do so good? Why can't blacks compete on a even playing field within any field that takes intellect???? Quite honestly the fact that the black man needs AA proves the people of old right. Unless it's some kind of instinct /culture of better work ethic? Otherwise it just doesn't pass the smell test.

Not just within white nations but within all black nations this is also so. South Africa(Zimbabwe, haiti, etc) is one such case of this as their government is taking away from whites to give to blacks. My question is why??? Why can't the negro compete by hard work against whites.

Last edited:

Without whites you wouldn't have a car or a computer or a cell phone or even an old land line phone. Blacks can't do technology and need whites to make stuff for them.

No one should gain an advantage because of their skin color. All parties would benefit by getting rid of AA.

You're wrong there. The whole black middle class would vanish without AA. Without AA blacks could not get good jobs outside of pro sports. They would all do usnkilled labor or crime or welfare.

Without whites you wouldn't have a car or a computer or a cell phone or even an old land line phone. Blacks can't do technology and need whites to make stuff for them.

I hope that charges soon, but I won't hold my breath. :eusa_pray:

Not just within white nations but within all black nations this is also so. South Africa(Zimbabwe, haiti, etc) is one such case of this as their government is taking away from whites to give to blacks. My question is why??? Why can't the negro compete by hard work against whites.

Yup - the southern half of africa is majority black and they run the countries and yet life there is like 1750. When zimbabwe decided to chase out the whites starting in 2000, the whole country collapsed. Same thing is happening now in South Africa. Blacks don't have the brains to run a first world country. You don't get many engineers when the average IQ in your country is 68.

What great technology have you invented, shitstain?

---------------

Yeah, that's what I thought. Now shut the fuck up, you useless idiot.

Forum List

Back